WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

My goal is to spoil the hell out of this film for myself before I go in because there is no way I’m bout to have my face in my hands straight balling around Fam/Friends and complete strangers. It’s not even the deaths I’m worried about but the surprises. Like on everything if Norrin Rad even gets uttered and I’m not prepared for it I’m hitting a 4 flat out the theater like on some active shooter type ****. I’m not gonna be able to take it.

My goal is to spoil the hell out of this film for myself before I go in because there is no way I’m bout to have my face in my hands straight balling around Fam/Friends and complete strangers. It’s not even the deaths I’m worried about but the surprises. Like on everything if Norrin Rad even gets uttered and I’m not prepared for it I’m hitting a 4 flat out the theater like on some active shooter type ****. I’m not gonna be able to take it.

:rofl:

I feel you tho

How old are you?

How old are you?

B941B10E-4E9D-43FE-9ED7-07EEBAA95330.jpeg

:camnope:

Don’t underestimate people wanting to feel apart of something special. Look at Black Panther. If IW can make us nerds be like “Did you see___?!” “Oh that’s ____ from ____” the rest of the world will want in on that excitement. Movie is tracking for $200 mil opening weekend and is still 3 weeks away. I think $220+ is guaranteed. Movie will easily be the fastest to gross a billion. It’ll do in ~10. I believe The Force Awakens holds the record with 12 days.

$4b+ easily...

with merch :lol: yall paying royalties in advance for those Hot Toys that you'll receive in 2025

almost bought all the tees they had at HT and most of these are gon' mostly be workout/running/bumming it at home tee :rofl:

IW tee.jpg

Must not click any tv spots...Must not click any tv spots...Must not click any tv spots...Must not click any tv spots...Must not click any tv spots...

I like the Russo’s balance of humor. It’s really smart and placed in appropriate points but I’m still worried that certain characters will be relegated to solely comedic roles. The only way for this film to have real gravitas is to have no one off limits to harm and despair.

Hawkeye’s family dying is gonna move the plot somehow. Linda Cardelini in that Vanity fair shoot still has me curious and she’s confirmed for IW...

F757DFFD-205E-4B9E-8A74-D9951AB6A67F.jpeg

Hawkeye married up :lol: Fun Fact: James Gunn wrote Scooby Doo and Scooby Doo 2

So YIBAMBE stands for Holdfast/Hold the line

DAS IT, no way I can be more hype than this...wakanda owned this tv spot with that chant, incredible

Fighting the urge to watch anymore new trailers. This movie is something special and want to go in with the least amount of spoils possible. I’m going for 3 back to back showings opening night. Never done that before but I know once won’t be enough.

Back
Top Bottom