WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Ashton Kutcher for Victor Von Doom, and Ray J for Blade (We all seen Moesha, we all witnessed he can act) I still stand behind my statement.

Yoooo Jim from the office as Reed, I can get behind that...lol all these comics with the Marvel glow up...lmao

Emily Blunt as Sue, YASSSS

MCU is **** Stacked

Yoooo Jim from the office as Reed, I can get behind that...lol all these comics with the Marvel glow up...lmao

Emily Blunt as Sue, YASSSS

MCU is **** Stacked

IMG_5661.PNG

New tv spot...dude has all the stones it's a wrap

I think it's time for me to ignore the trailers. In a perfect world where I could have full control of my mind, I would completely shut out all trailers and go into every movie spoiler-free.

The charge in Wakanda between the Wakandan Army and Avengers and the outriders seems like it’s going to be the standout scene of the film. That visual of them running in that huge field is going to be so triumphant.

Yeah that Wakandian Chant....straight up brought tears to my ***** eyes....WOW!!!!

Bruhs how many of us gonna she’d all types of tears watching this movie...keep it real

Unless your girl doesn’t mind you geeking out I suggest you go with your boys...because this **** is something I don’t think any of us is emotionally prepared to handle yall

It's crazy how with every trailer that's released; it shows a little something new. Now every scene, every frame, and every new shot I see only builds my hype more and more. I'm approaching Dark Knight levels of hype and that movie absolutely delivered on all fronts. I liked the discussion earlier about tone shifts and the blending of comedy in what's proving to be a very dark film. Ultron did not deliver what that first teaser had promised me.

But now I have complete faith in the Russos. Thanos is gonna erase all memories of poor marvel villains.

I have a feeling Thor gonna arrive at Wakanda just when they thought all hope was lost on some Gandalf steez and save who ever is left....lord

Back
Top Bottom