WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Hardy was Bane and didn't show his face once.

But then again, he's also Venom and will be Hardy 99.99% of the movie.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Wish Jim Carey didn’t get on Hollywood’s bad side. He was always my choice of Dr. Doom. He can go from wacky to terrifying in a second. I think his range would compliment many of the actors in the MCU very well.

Please stop projecting your childhood onto mine, I know it's hard to accept where you must come from but your past doesn't define you and there is hope.

You watching kids now too?

I mean we all know cap being over 100 and creepily watching a girl at least 3 times younger than him happened in the movies.. but that sort of thing ain't normal

Maybe you should go find that cereal you were talking about.. if just to avoid jail.. or maybe just try that thinking thing again

damn, why isn't Marvel or Disney stepping up and helping Stan out?

there was a report last week that dudess blood was being taken and put on pens and sold

so who were saying IW wasn't going to beat BP in the box office?

‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Outpacing Last Seven Marvel Movies Combined in Fandango Presales

Avengers: Infinity War” isn’t opening for another two weeks, but the Marvel title is already on a record-breaking track.

Currently, the superhero tentpole is selling more than double the amount of tickets on Fandango that “Black Panther” sold at the same point in the sales cycle. In fact, “Infinity War” is currently outpacing the last seven Marvel movies combined, including massive titles like “Thor: Ragnarok,” “Spider-Man: Homecoming,” “Guardian’s of the Galaxy Vol. 2,” and “Captain America: Civil War.”

The upcoming “Avengers” pic, which opens on April 27, is pacing to be the Fandango’s top preseller among April releases, as well as the the top superhero preseller in the company’s history.

“‘Infinity War’ has built up such unprecedented anticipation that it’s pacing to break records, the likes of which we have never seen before for a superhero movie,” Fandango managing editor Erik Davis said. “Moviegoers are rushing to guarantee their seats in advance for what is sure to be one of the most talked-about movies of the decade.”

damn, why isn't Marvel or Disney stepping up and helping Stan out?

there was a report last week that dudess blood was being taken and put on pens and sold

Yeah, I follow a couple of comic book collectors in IG and he was pissed that his 'guide' was telling him to sign in all the wrong places. Stan looked so out of it that he even signed over a couple Jack Kirby signatures.

Sucks. I really hope he isn't doing this conventions because of money. Sick how some people do take advantage of the elderly.

Back
Top Bottom