WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

that clip was dope but they showed an awesome new moment from the movie that would've made me want to start clapping in the theater and laughing about it.

I'm just hoping everything that everyone does in the film is just epic and cool all around and from what i've seen it honestly does.
I'm also not gonna stop watching these clips, I have no self control :lol:
Plus it's nice to have this gradual buildup to this film

sort of want...
Marvel Thor Hammer Tool Set
kjhi_marvel_thor_hammer_toolbox.gif

kjhi_marvel_thor_hammer_toolbox_inuse.jpg
kjhi_marvel_thor_hammer_toolbox_parts.jpg

kjhi_marvel_thor_hammer_toolbox_inside.jpg
kjhi_marvel_thor_hammer_toolbox_side.jpg
I need this.

You watching kids now too?

I mean we all know cap being over 100 and creepily watching a girl at least 3 times younger than him happened in the movies.. but that sort of thing ain't normal

Maybe you should go find that cereal you were talking about.. if just to avoid jail.. or maybe just try that thinking thing again
You're reading comprehension skills are trash :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'll buy you the big helmet for your trip on the small cheese bus. I'm sure if your parents were to know how you'd turn up you'd be used in stem cell research and that is probably the best you'd ever do in life.

whats the most accurate version of Spiderman cartoon, 94 animated series is always gonna be my favorite because nostalgia but a friend of mine said to give the spectacular series a watch.

any input ?

whats the most accurate version of Spiderman cartoon, 94 animated series is always gonna be my favorite because nostalgia but a friend of mine said to give the spectacular series a watch.

any input ?

i've watched a lil bit of 'the ultimate spiderman' cartoon and i think they've taken elements of that for the present spidey

any input ?
imma go with TAS because it seems like the rest like to source material from Ultimate ( which I hate by the way

any input ?
I'll go with the Spider-Man cartoon from the 90s.

Still enjoy watching the last episodes involving Madam Spider. That was cool.

Back
Top Bottom