WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

tumblr_p6lwjqFXYG1snteogo9_r1_400.gif

tumblr_p6lwjqFXYG1snteogo3_r2_400.gif

tumblr_p6lwjqFXYG1snteogo5_r3_400.gif

tumblr_p6lwjqFXYG1snteogo4_r2_400.gif

tumblr_p6lwjqFXYG1snteogo2_r2_400.gif

tumblr_p6lwjqFXYG1snteogo8_r3_400.gif

tumblr_p6lwjqFXYG1snteogo1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_p6lwjqFXYG1snteogo6_r1_400.gif
OMG. This is going to be great scene.

yeah starting to feel like they've shown too much but idk lol.

those gifs with wanda were dope though but wish i hadn't seen them :lol:

In Winter Soldier , Steven Strange was mentioned in the watch list for sending a Nuke at.
Was he already Dr. Strange at the time?
did that movie occur around the same time as IM2?

I feel y’all, but all these gifs are from trailers and commercials, so they shouldn’t require spoilers. Also, a lot of stuff in trailers are throwaway scenes/shots and wind up on the dvd deleted scenes. I know it seems like a lot of things are being spoiled but I strongly believe that we haven’t seen much in the grand scheme of things.

I'm gonna be road tripping thru ND/Montana on release weekend, hope I can just hop in a theater. Have a feeling people ain't gonna be lining up out the doors in some ****** towns along I-94 a day or 2 after the release. Hopefully :lol:

In Winter Soldier , Steven Strange was mentioned in the watch list for sending a Nuke at.
He was the doctor strange he was before the accident. So basically just the a hole genius level doctor.

It’s not like they knew all that was gonna happen for him to become powered. They just knew that he was a special person with an extremely high aptitude that may be a problem for them some day.

Last edited:

I believe so, but he says @ :42 seconds in that an Air Force Colonel pretty much broke his spine, which I’d say is Rhodey. If that was the case then Doctor Strange took place after Civil War. Other’s disagree, to each their own. I know it says “35 Years Old” but Marvel isn’t going to write a script with the character being 40+. Be realistic, they’re going to try and make them appear as young as possible so the audience can relate and not think about some “40 year old grandpa” flying around in a suit.

Wasn’t it around 2 weeks before the release of Black Panther we got the album or atleast a song or two from the soundtrack to the actual movie? I wonder what Marvel has up their sleeve for Infinity War?

Yeah the algorithm was just looking for people would see thru the bs. People who would see Nazis and punch not the people who are just complacent and would just go with the flow. So like the kids at Parkland would be targets.

What's wild is they were basing the algorithm on your post online, your voting records, etc. Looking at whats going on now with FB and the Russians, this is eerie

Wasn’t it around 2 weeks before the release of Black Panther we got the album or atleast a song or two from the soundtrack to the actual movie? I wonder what Marvel has up their sleeve for Infinity War?

Black Panther was a different case. Most movies have original scores and existing songs that the music supervisor selects. Black Panther had new original songs

Black Panther was a different case. Most movies have original scores and existing songs that the music supervisor selects. Black Panther had new original songs

Original songs or not, I just want to see what’s on the track list. Maybe we won’t get to see until the credits, but it’d be cool to get a vibe for the movie.

Back
Top Bottom