WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I was drunk

anyway, go ahead and ban me idgaf, this is the only thread I participate in anyway, so yall can ban me from all of Niketalk. I dont care about none of that sneaker crap anyway.

Im just letting y'all know it gonna be Armageddon up in here

You've posted your convo with M'Baku in multiple threads to flex/get validation :lol:
Didn't you used to post in NTWT? With some struggle race reach theories and got laughed out?

Reactions: OTG
Based off those events Thanos killed Drax.

I have also formed an hypotehis based on the clips and pics we have seen.

When Thanos throws the moon the remains of it is what is crashing in wakanda in all those clips.

And when you see clips of the avengers looking up they can see the comets coming down.

You’re welcome

Definitely agreed that Thanos murks Drax. However they're on Titan when he destroys that moon and sends it hurling towards everyone. Only way I see that moon ending up in Wakanda is if Strange ends up transporting everyone to Wakanda and Thanos follows suit with the tesseract. I think those things crashing into Wakanda are the vessels for the Outriders.

But dog just listening to/reading interviews about this movie, I'm so hyped for the Black Order. Infinity was a really good story. They said this iteration of Ebony Maw is basically Thanos' hype man and has been a fan favorite in the small screeners.

You've posted your convo with M'Baku in multiple threads to flex/get validation :lol:
Didn't you used to post in NTWT? With some struggle race reach theories and got laughed out?

Little boy you know quite a lot about me yet I know nothing about you

We plan on beating Ultron together

Based off those events Thanos killed Drax.

I have also formed an hypotehis based on the clips and pics we have seen.

When Thanos throws the moon the remains of it is what is crashing in wakanda in all those clips.

And when you see clips of the avengers looking up they can see the comets coming down.

You’re welcome

Nah. The moon throw is on Titan. Still dope tho

I just now noticed the mechanics of Strange’s magic rings, he actually expands them when he pulls back...pretty cool..

gofooji does marketing promotion giveaways on twitter and today they did one for IW. this guy got a free gaunlet + josh brolin delivered it to him.

IM using the sword from Halo in that scene?...
He probably got mad ideas after seeing Ready Player One.
Kong-Skull-Island-Cast-John-Goodman.jpg
Goodman as the voice of Thanos would've been just as good :lol: :pimp:

It's hard to decide who evolved the most in the mcu

Cap went from boy scout to rugged outlaw
IM went from funny douchebag to just a douchebag
Hulk went from a few words to carrying a conversation
BW went from redhead to blonde
Thor went from regal to comedian

I love the mcu

I love the mcu

Well we all know who didn’t get any *****!

Peter Parker went on more dates in a week then Cpatain Colonizer did in a century

I love the mcu
Such shallow insight. If that would even qualify as insight.

Back
Top Bottom