WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

this is Netflix things so about a week I saw a dude in the subway with a patch on his jacket with a Luke Cage logo with a Jamaican flag. So I asked dude explain to it to me.

Dude said he works on production for season 2 and the main villain will be Bushmaster but Jamaican.

So there if I spoiled anything about Luke Cage season 2. Idgaf

you have been looking at this world through a keyhole, open your eyes to the possibility!

whats in this tea?LSD? No just honey :smile:

this is Netflix things so about a week I saw a dude in the subway with a patch on his jacket with a Luke Cage logo with a Jamaican flag. So I asked dude explain to it to me.

Dude said he works on production for season 2 and the main villain will be Bushmaster but Jamaican.

So there if I spoiled anything about Luke Cage season 2. Idgaf
I saw a dude with an arc reactor in his chest and I asked if he was iron man. He said yes. I asked him did Cap die in IW and he said possibly

Sorry if I spoiled IW

Smh

AVENGERS 4 Reportedly Adds BLENDED Actress Emma Fuhrmann As A Teenage Take On Cassie Lang

She's playing an older incarnation of Cassie. Some time will pass between A3 and A4, but it seems to be a pretty big jump, as she was just a kid in Ant man

Damnnnn that’s pretty huge news...so A4 will take place at least 7+ years post IW...since his daughter was about 3 years old in Antman and probably just about 6 now...I have legit no clue what to expect of the ending of IW and I love it

Hmm.. long shot, but reasonable..

I don't think THAT much time has passed since Ant-Man. This makes me lean more towards Avengers 4 being loosely based on Avengers Forever. The Destiny Force will be replaced by the Quantum Realm. The Avengers will either all be killed or they'll be scattered throughout time and reality without their memories. That's probably where the Quantum Realm comes into play. They'll use it to travel between realities to locate the scattered Avengers, or if they have all died in the fight against Thanos, they'll look and find the best versions of the Avengers to unite and bring back and fight Thanos in the present/past, like in Avengers Forever. The BARF technology will be used to show them events from their actual reality. Showing them that they're a team and how things came to be after their encounter with Thanos.

That's why in the leaked photos we see things like Fury as civilian and Tony in a SHIELD jacket with blonde hair. In the photos you'll also see Tony and scumbag Steve wearing portable wrist variations of the device that's embedded in Scott's suit.

Most importantly is the aftermath of Avengers Forever. A consequence of the fight is that the alternate versions of the Avengers formed in an alternate past/reality now exists in mainstream reality. That makes it possible that Ms. Marvel, Fantastic 4, X-MEN and are all able to exist in the new present time. I know we're getting a Captain Marvel movie before Avengers 4, and while that movie shows her existence, A4 will show how she's brought back through the Quantum Realm. She'll be found in the Quantum Realm during their journey to find the Avengers.

tumblr_ou79lhuBem1vqb1i2o1_540.gif

Hawkeye pulling up to the fight against Thanos like...

Hawkeye should just stay retired
He'd take so may Ls
First of all, he can't even win hand to hand against Black Widow

Hmm.. long shot, but reasonable..

I don't think THAT much time has passed since Ant-Man. This makes me lean more towards Avengers 4 being loosely based on Avengers Forever. The Destiny Force will be replaced by the Quantum Realm. The Avengers will either all be killed or they'll be scattered throughout time and reality without their memories. That's probably where the Quantum Realm comes into play. They'll use it to travel between realities to locate the scattered Avengers, or if they have all died in the fight against Thanos, they'll look and find the best versions of the Avengers to unite and bring back and fight Thanos in the present/past, like in Avengers Forever. The BARF technology will be used to show them events from their actual reality. Showing them that they're a team and how things came to be after their encounter with Thanos.

That's why in the leaked photos we see things like Fury as civilian and Tony in a SHIELD jacket with blonde hair. In the photos you'll also see Tony and scumbag Steve wearing portable wrist variations of the device that's embedded in Scott's suit.

Most importantly is the aftermath of Avengers Forever. A consequence of the fight is that the alternate versions of the Avengers formed in an alternate past/reality now exists in mainstream reality. That makes it possible that Ms. Marvel, Fantastic 4, X-MEN and are all able to exist in the new present time. I know we're getting a Captain Marvel movie before Avengers 4, and while that movie shows her existence, A4 will show how she's brought back through the Quantum Realm. She'll be found in the Quantum Realm during their journey to find the Avengers.
This would be really cool to see.

Hawkeye should just stay retired
He'd take so may Ls
First of all, he can't even win hand to hand against Black Widow

To be fair, how many people have we seen win or who could win hand to hand against BW in the MCU? Also, SW clearly states he was pulling his punches against her in Civil War. What we do know is he took out more Chitauri than Virgin America.

To be fair, how many people have we seen win or who could win hand to hand against BW in the MCU? Also, SW clearly states he was pulling his punches against her in Civil War. What we do know is he took out more Chitauri than Virgin America.
In A1 he was mind controlled by Loki so he wasn't pulling his punches and he still got his *** whoop by Black Widow.

There aren't many non-powered combatants in the mcu that can beat Black Widow. True.

But Thanos and the black order are out of his league. Maybe Hawkeye can bring his poms poms and cheer from the bench.

In A1 he was mind controlled by Loki so he wasn't pulling his punches and he still got his *** whoop by Black Widow.

One could argue if being mind controlled makes you fair better in a fight compared to a more focused and aware version of yourself.

Also, he was of far more use in A1 than VA. You agree. It's why you didn't respond to that :D

Cap was literally the leader *sigh

Winter Soldier was mind controlled during all of his assassin career and look how unstoppable he was.

Cap was literally the leader *sigh

Winter Soldier was mind controlled during all of his assassin career and look how unstoppable he was.

Leader how? Cause TONY tells him to "call it". Sounds more like Tony gave him an order.

And TWS mind controlled isn't the same. Bucky was an average Joe but trained to be a ruthless killer as TWS. Hawkeye was already a trained killer/spy.

Hawkeye as a winter soldier would wash Bucky as a winter soldier. What backs this is the story in CW. Those other Winter Soldiers were washing Bucky because of all their training prior to the program. Hawkeye would be far more dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom