WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

AVENGERS 4 Reportedly Adds BLENDED Actress Emma Fuhrmann As A Teenage Take On Cassie Lang

She's playing an older incarnation of Cassie. Some time will pass between A3 and A4, but it seems to be a pretty big jump, as she was just a kid in Ant man

Damnnnn that’s pretty huge news...so A4 will take place at least 7+ years post IW...since his daughter was about 3 years old in Antman and probably just about 6 now...I have legit no clue what to expect of the ending of IW and I love it

Sounds like you need to watch IW in imax at least once. Long story short, it's the first mcu movie shot completely with the new imax cameras. It changes the aspect ratio of the movie a little bit. If you watch in a non imax format you'll be missing information at the top and bottom of the frame.

I'm watching in Dolby first and maybe watch in imax the week after.

Last edited:
I have legit no clue what to expect of the ending of IW and I love it

C-EUKtBVwAEfWki.jpg

Yea I'm kinda liking not knowing if the movie is going to end with a cliffhanger or with a clear defeat

Hearing about a possible time jump for A4 is also throwing me off.

Time stone manipulation at the end is pretty much confirmed at this point. It’s just the exact details that we don’t know.

Back
Top Bottom