WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Yeah hell on with that. Dudes be catching leaks and pretending like they're theories. Reminds me of dudes doing that all the time with GOT. Reading the book wiki then coming through with the "theories".

Tweets are coming out and already lightweight spoiling. See y’all Thursday night.

Good to read that all the promo vids didn’t spoil the movie.

I’m going to screw myself over reading all these tweets. I just know it.

The tweets are out there fellas....and the reactions aren’t as spectacular as I was hoping.

It’s still early but brace yourselves fellas. The general audience might not be in love with this film :smh:

Idk what tweets you're reading lame but most of them seem super positive so far.

I’ve seen at least 3 tweets calling it a “top 3 marvel film”. One reviewer called it it’s second favorite marvel film after Black Panther. I’ve also seen 2 tweets mentioning that the movie leaves you somewhat unsatisfied. Nothing down right saying the movie is bad. I don’t think it’s possible for the movie to be “bad”. But my biggest fear is that it couldn’t live up to the hype and those tweets have me nervous. How could everyone not come out of the screening not feeling like they just witnessed the evolution of cinema? I’m scared...

I’ve seen at least 3 tweets calling it a “top 3 marvel film”. One reviewer called it it’s second favorite marvel film after Black Panther. I’ve also seen 2 tweets mentioning that the movie leaves you somewhat unsatisfied. Nothing down right saying the movie is bad. I don’t think it’s possible for the movie to be “bad”. But my biggest fear is that it couldn’t live up to the hype and those tweets have me nervous. How could everyone not come out of the screening not feeling like they just witnessed the evolution of cinema? I’m scared...
Bro I still don't think you and I are reading the same tweets

200.gif

tumblr_p5geiposX81vf44jho1_400.gif

Yeah, most of the reviews have been very good, not all GREAT though. Think I need to stay away also. I screen shot some of the reviews (no spoilers of course) from Twitter.

Even the ppl who weren't so thrilled with the movie agree that the last act is crazy

And most ppl were super positive on their tweets

That last act got to be a doozy

I have like anyone invested in this universe will be mostly happy with the film, but you can't please everyone. The question is how would the super casual fans feel about this

Last edited:
At this point, anybody tweeting about the film is just flexing that they've seen it and most people haven't. Not worth looking into.

Back
Top Bottom