WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

D63DD4B9-9898-4EE4-B7D8-67ACA16440C6.jpeg
My target already got this.

Infinity War is here

:rofl:
New clip
@2:22

I need a gif of the lady in pink from lime 2:12 to 2:16 after Roberts asks if they want to see a peek of IW :lol:
Interesting.

I don't know what to expect anymore lol.

I was thinking, is the Stark we see in the film from an alternate reality because he has an arc reactor on his chest again? But based on this, maybe not?

So many questions! lol
Been wondering for the longest why so many kept saying Tony's BARF technology would play a big role in the movie as if its anything mdore than a virtual what if program.
Russos trollin. No way there's no alternate realities. How is Tony in SHIELD gear, Virgin America in his throwback fit, Fury and Hill looking like civilians and Ant-Man with them in what looks like the battle of New York all over again?

giphy.gif
Time travel.

Thats not an alternate reality.

Last edited:
:rofl:

I need a gif of the lady in pink from lime 2:12 to 2:16 after Roberts asks if they want to see a peek of IW :lol:

Been wondering for the longest why so many kept saying Tony's BARF technology would play a big role in the movie as if its anything mdore than a virtual what if program.

Time travel.

Thats not an aalternate reality.

It can't simply be time travel tho, can it? That doesn't explain why Tony has blonde hair and why he's in a SHIELD uniform. I guess we'll see in a year

Aren’t the main stars contracts up after infinity war though?
Robert downer jr. and Chris Evans contracts are up I think

Wonder what marvel has in store future phases
Yes. Which is why Spidey, BP, hopefully CM, and GotG will be taking the main focal spots to push the MCU forward the next 10 years.
It can't simply be time travel tho, can it? That doesn't explain why Tony has blonde hair and why he's in a SHIELD uniform. I guess we'll see in a year
Time travel and someone is changing the past which I guess would make it a new reality.

But I don', t think they're traveling to alternate realities.

Then there's also if somebody actually uses the reality stone right. Then you could manipulate the current reality.

Last edited:
Gonna try catch it on Saturday afternoon.

Might cop tickets early just in case they go fast like Black Panther did.

i couldnt be bothered to go to he mall for BP.. i waited for it to come to island house, just because i didnt wanna deal with the headache of the mall

was hoping maybe i went stateside

but im hoping with this, if i go to the earliest showing that friday, i'll be straight.. but who knows cause even when i randomly do have to go to the mall, like say to deal with the headache that is cable bahamas, they always got people hang around that area

I do t mind spoilers either, but I been pretty good this time. When CW came out I damn near saw all the Spidey fight scenes on IG a week in advance :lol:

Can’t lie. Going in blind is really :wow:

They're dropping some great, semi spoilery stuff on the red carpet live feed

New Music for GOTG
Favreau not in IW, but in 4

Back
Top Bottom