WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

if this movie doesnt overtake the winter soldier for best mcu movie, it should be considered a failure (story/execution wise not dollar wise). there is really no in between. im hoping inifinity war becomes the new standard. 4 more days for me.

Hard to find true spoilers from someone telling the truth. I just gave up
One thing I've read from a person whose review as risen to the top is insane not because of the spoilers but because of a bunch of misdirection Marvel used in marketing
should be interesting come thursday

alright guys, Im leaving this thread until Thursday 7 pm EST when I sit comfy in my IMAX seat at 42nd st in Times Square with my Infinity Gauntlet, but I have a job to do so Imma do.

I have been in this thread for about 2 years now and over the past couple months I have really gotten into this thread (especially when the recap started back in December)

Shout out to people like rfx, lamekilla, cashflow, amel, tdogg, and all others thats been apart of this jouney. Some of yall have been waiting 10 years for this movie while I have only been waiting 6, so with that being said. I present to you the posters for the most amazing movie to ever come out.

Avengers: Infinity War

avengers_infinity_war_xxlg.jpg

avengers_infinity_war_ver2_xxlg.jpg

avengers_infinity_war_ver8_xlg.jpg

avengers_infinity_war_ver4_xlg.jpg

avengers_infinity_war_ver32_xxlg.jpg

avengers_infinity_war_ver34_xxlg.jpg

avengers_infinity_war_ver33_xxlg.jpg

avengers_infinity_war_ver33_xxlg.jpg
avengers_infinity_war_ver21_xxlg.jpg

Bonus Variants

640%2BAvengers%2BInfinity%2BWar%2BThai%2BPoster%2BFanmade%2Bcopy.jpg

the_avengers__infinity_war_poster_by_muhammedaktunc-d9084qv.png

The spoilers are out there boys. After scouring the web all night and double backing with sources....I don’t know what to think. I HAVE to see the execution but just off of my initial thought....this is TLJ all over again. I don’t know how the general audience is gonna take this film. I’m questioning Feige’s logic for the first time ever with this one. The spoilers are about 85% true at this point with all I’ve been seeing. Some things are inconsistent but there are things that are sticking across the board which sum up the biggest parts of the film.

-Gamora is sacrificed for the Soul Stone
-The snap does happen and everyone turns into dust except the original Avengers. The verdict is still out on the few others left as well but supposedly Nebula, Rocket and War Machine are left as well. Spider-Man and Black Panther crumble which nullifies any type of real stakes and the Russo’s saying that deaths will be “permanent”
-Spider-Man turns into ash in Tony’s arm which is where the scene of him holding his hand looking distraught comes from.
-There is a red skull cameo involved with the soul stone somehow.
-Tony and Cap never interact(?) verdict is still out.
-Only one end credit screen and its after all the credits. Fury and Maria Hill driving in NYC. Cars crashing. People are not behind the wheel. Hill starts turning to ash. Fury sends a distress page or something on a pager before turning into ash. Distress page has Captain Marvel symbol.

Take with a grain of cocaine at this point but I’ve been through this dance too many times and the once the spoiler circuit starts echoing the same chants, it’s pretty much a done deal. I don’t know feel. I just gotta see the execution. But A4 being this time next year makes that much more sense...

The spoilers are out there boys. After scouring the web all night and double backing with sources....I don’t know what to think. I HAVE to see the execution but just off of my initial thought....this is TLJ all over again. I don’t know how the general audience is gonna take this film. I’m questioning Feige’s logic for the first time ever with this one. The spoilers are about 85% true at this point with all I’ve been seeing. Some things are inconsistent but there are things that are sticking across the board which sum up the biggest parts of the film.

-Gamora is sacrificed for the Soul Stone
-The snap does happen and everyone turns into dust except the original Avengers. The verdict is still out on the few others left as well but supposedly Nebula, Rocket and War Machine are left as well. Spider-Man and Black Panther crumble which nullifies any type of real stakes and the Russo’s saying that deaths will be “permanent”
-Spider-Man turns into ash in Tony’s arm which is where the scene of him holding his hand looking distraught comes from.
-There is a red skull cameo involved with the soul stone somehow.
-Tony and Cap never interact(?) verdict is still out.
-Only one end credit screen and its after all the credits. Fury and Maria Hill driving in NYC. Cars crashing. People are not behind the wheel. Hill starts turning to ash. Fury sends a distress page or something on a pager before turning into ash. Distress page has Captain Marvel symbol.

Take with a grain of cocaine at this point but I’ve been through this dance too many times and the once the spoiler circuit starts echoing the same chants, it’s pretty much a done deal. I don’t know feel. I just gotta see the execution. But A4 being this time next year makes that much more sense...

same stuff I read but for me
I think when they meant "real" stakes and deaths they were referring to original cast(stark and cap in particular)
clearly the snap stuff can be undone and it actually sets up a great swan song for the original MCU avengers for one last ride. I think it's fine. Like you said it's all execution though, and we do have A4 where that can fill in gaps for IW. Unlike TLJ we know these films were directed by the same people. Makes me wonder how much will be on the cutting room floor for both these films

i just want chaos. you want to leave the theater with that uneasy gut feeling that thanos wins. it is his movie after all.

same stuff I read but for me
I think when they meant "real" stakes and deaths they were referring to original cast(stark and cap in particular)
clearly the snap stuff can be undone and it actually sets up a great swan song for the original MCU avengers for one last ride. I think it's fine. Like you said it's all execution though, and we do have A4 where that can fill in gaps for IW. Unlike TLJ we know these films were directed by the same people. Makes me wonder how much will be on the cutting room floor for both these films

I kind of have a problem with the misdirection Marvel took us through and I don’t think the general audience will take kindly to it only to nullify everything or at least most things in A4. Like how does the GA react to to Black Panther “dying”??? People who aren’t following these movies like that and aren’t following A4 news are gonna be up in arms. And when you bring him back from that you ruin any type of danger for him in future movies. Spider-Man “dying”?? And Thanos’ motivations to just rid half the population solely to prevent overcrowding sounds.......worst than him wanting to control the universe for the affections of a woman. I just gotta see the execution....I just gotta. This was my biggest fear. This can’t be happening.

My initial reaction to the spoilers as I've barricaded myself in the janitors closet at work.

Definitely called that Gamora would be the one to die as the soul stone requires a sacrifice. She won't really be dead as she'll reside in the soul stone for the time being.

Also, this is what I was saying about the Russos. No way all those people die and no one is brought back. Permanent deaths my ***! I took the no alternate realities talk with a grain of salt. Even if you time jump, you're still alternating reality. If Thanos has the time stone, the only way they can even jump through time is with the Quantum Realm.

And I agree that Russos ****** up with Black Panther and Spider-Man dying in the film. It nullifies the reaction to it as you know they both have upcoming films and will be surely resurrected. You'd figure they'd kill the ones who doesn't have films in the works or without contract extensions. They could've just had T'Challa and Spidey severely injured, knocking them out of A4 for a while. However, I do like how the original team are left alive to live and fight another day.

Welp, read the spoilers.

There were some pretty big deaths, but I was thinking one of the OG Avengers was gonna get got.

took off work Thursday and bought my tickets

a hollywood guy i follow seen the movie and said he wouldnt bring kids to see the movie because its so dark

said the last 20 minutes you could hear a pin drop

Back
Top Bottom