WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Thinking about it after a few days,, something that would have made the

"Mass Death" montage better was showing them feeling some effects of extreme suffering/pain before actually dying.

They just kinda disappeared into piles of feathers/ash. The only one shown to be suffering was Spider-Man and I think a large part of it was just him being scared to die

yepp, that's part of what made me so numb. I wish they would’ve went for the jugular and make people suffer and actually taken some of the OG avengers as well.

Now obviously we wonder who’s going to come back but it’s still gonna be pretty easy to dissect

Even though it's not permanent, Peter's death was so freaking sad man. The look of despair on his face and when he says I don't want to go, pleading with Tony man. My eyes definitely began to sweat at that point.

Everyone else I was really numb to.

Soul stone theories were true that he had to kill someone for it to manifest itself so Gamora's death didn't mean as much as I would've liked. Knew it was coming

Tony about to F some shhh up in 4

I think they nerfed DF out of Dr Strange

That's my biggest complaint.

He was so op in his own movie.

In IW he was powerful but nowhere near where he was at the end of Dr Strange.

I don't understand why he couldn't rewind time.

He wasn't nerfed, he is letting the only winnable scenario play itself out, which included him and half the universe dying.

Thanos was GLORIOUS. Brolin was amazing and to think, Deadpool 2 and Sicario 2 the next two months for him :wow:
Loved his "feel" like, even as he's happily crushing folks, he's sympathetic. Like his cause may actually be valid, crazy as that sounds. 50% of the universe dead, snap my fingers. Sounds totally crazy, you're a monster, but they made him as if he truly felt it was necessary, like there was SOME merit to the idea, tremendous.

This is what I loved about him. They fleshed the character out like Killmonger, he had actual relationships and conversation and the cgi made it feel so real. Marvel doing amazing things.

^ speaking of killmonger, the double toasted guys made the joke that him and Thanos could have been allies.. as long as thanos took out the white half of earth

Only people I think they nerf'd were those 2 that struggled with BW and falcon

And vision, but I guess you could argue he got "sucker punched" and was walking wounded since then

Dr strange was amazing. Man so great. His powers were on another level.

I loved it. Just wish Hulk had more screen time. Got to think he will have a huge role in the next film.

Gamora's death hit me the hardest. I've just started collecting hot toys and the very next toy I want is Gamora. I don't care what the price is

For all you conspiracy theorists

What was your take on Thanos seeing younger Gamora in his vision after the snap? Was it her? Was it Death?

For all you conspiracy theorists

What was your take on Thanos seeing younger Gamora in his vision after the snap? Was it her? Was it Death?
my theory is

gamora said she knew something that thanos didnt. but she looked surprised when she found out that he needed to sacrifice something he loved to get the stone. imo, she knew something about the stone that he didnt know either and whatever it is, contributed to why when he made his wish he was taken back to that plane and she was a child. something weird happened with the stone in general. remember, soon as he got it... he blacked out and woke up ashore and just had it in his hands. no explanation. something about that stone isnt right so im not sure if gamora is really gone or not. who knows

yepp, that's part of what made me so numb. I wish they would’ve went for the jugular and make people suffer and actually taken some of the OG avengers as well.

Now obviously we wonder who’s going to come back but it’s still gonna be pretty easy to dissect

the reason they accentuated spider-man’s was because he has spider sense. he felt it coming before any of the others. even though i don’t agree with those BS “deaths” that peter scene is something i know that’s gonna stick with me forever. i didn’t tear up or anything but that was unreal. the pleading with tony and saying he doesn’t feel good hit me hard

Hella intrigued where they go with A4 but I’ll take a shot at some prediction

Clints family gets turned to dust and that’s what brings him back, I take it he’ll play a big role in A4, Not really sure how they’ll use the time stone to reverse anything being that Strange got dusted too...but I feel like he knew this was the only way at a shot to win not now but in the future and that’s why he gave up the time stone...curious to see what role Scott plays in A4

Can't use the time stone. Thanos has it. Quantum Realm to travel.

I think they're gonna have Hulk wear the gauntlet in the next one

We might just get an adaption of World War Hulk in A4.

Out of all the possibilities....

Doctor Strange knew Tony is the key

Tony the GAWD! The way they beat Thanos is through Tony and not the time stone. That's why Strange gave it up.

Moving forward I’m intrigued at what sort of lasting effect those deaths will have on those respective characters and their futures. All of them have been on the brink of death before but to actually succumb has to leave a major scar on the psyche.

Back
Top Bottom