WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Smh @ Star Lord risking the universe for his emotions. The irony and foreshadowing to Drax’s vengeance.

For now, it cost half the universe

But great point about him trying to rein in drax earlier in the film.. and they had to deal with drax in GOTG1 with the same stupid emotional shh

Yeah. Kill half the universe so the remaining half will have better lives.
He talked about warning his planet Titan about their overpopulation and their resources running out. They ignored him and his planet became a wasteland. So now he goes to planets and kills half their population thinking he’s ultimately helping them for the future.

I don't think their was really any nobility behind his pursuit, well really

I just think he's a crazy narcissistic dude that was told no and ended up being right in that one instance.. so he's going on a grand 'f u'/'I told u so' tour

We in here!! (DMX voice)

4F855927-73D1-4A77-B2F7-988F96214BB2.jpeg

And I'd like to give a big BOOOOO to Star Lord's character.

To be fair, it was HIS plan. Kinda nullified the whole thing with his outburst though but oh, well

And as much as we'll boo him for what he did,,, it's not completely out of character when you watch what he did to Ego aka Snake Plissken in GoTG Vol. 2 when he found out the truth about his mom

cant believe some of yall watched this movie and came out with complaints. if THIS movie nets you complaints, then what do you call a good movie? they had SOOOOOO much going on from beginning to end and actually managed to balance it all out AND tie it all together. your theater being lame or quiet has nothing to do with how good the movie is. what type of rating system is that? lmao

"well, i thought the movie was good but when I took in my surroundings, everyone else was quiet so... must be trash" BOY IF YOU DONT

I was almost at the point where I felt they ODed with the jokes.

It bothered me the most during the Wakanda battle where scores of Africans are being torn apart by alien abominations but ****** out here making goofy quips lol

Didn't hurt the movie tho. Because the movie itself was too good

i’ll just spoiler it because i need some feedback on what i’m feeling.

they dusted spider-man. maybe black panther a little bit more so spider-man. like we know dude has another movie coming. we know they’re doing all that and you go and dust him like we don’t know you’re gonna bring him back for the other movies. they coulda left him and BP out and i would have been like oh **** these people might be down. but once they did those two i was like ok this is so obvious everyone’s gonna come back next movie and all will be right again

My sentiments exactly

That was straight up some Tournament of Power **** from Dragon Ball Super

Like stop lying Marvel

some of ya'll need to chill, relax and digest everything, maybe sleep over it

I literally said this exact thing 2 days ago after watching it.

Only for the fanboys to respond by saying "IF YOU DON'T CONSIDER THIS THE BEST MARVEL MOVIE EVER,,, THEY FAILED!"

It's all about getting your opinion out there as fast as possible (in Lamekilla's case,, his thoughts were locked and loaded since last year I guess :smokin)

Woke up in a state of Euphoria! I must see this film again before the weekend is over.

Also after some digesting, I don’t want the X-Men anywhere near this universe. They should give them their own separate universe to give all of those characters their just due.

Screen time wise, I can’t see how they could fit in a future movie Psyclops, Wolverine, Jean, Beast, Magneto, Professor X, Deadpool, Colossus. Unless they’ll plan on releasing a 3 hour movie

Back
Top Bottom