WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

And yo I just remembered when everybody went to ash I clearly heard the little kid behind me say "R.I.P. Spider-Man"

Had me like :wow: :rofl: Had to stifle a laugh.

Just seen it, not only is Thanos the best Marvel Villain movie to date but I thought Ebony Maw was dope, he was giving Strange and them the business, they had to run that play on the space ship to stop him or otherwise they couldn't handle him.

Love Thor, Rocket Racoon and Groot trio, Rocket was right about the other side being a bunch of Morons. The thor, rocket and groot trio were my fav group out of everyone

Yeah dog I thought he was gonna use the different stones to kill people with his own hands. Look at the misdirection from the Russo’s though bruh, it’s gonna be the OG Avengers plus Rocket, Clint and Ant-Man with Carol being the Dark Horse addition to be able to defeat Thanos...everyone who “died” after the snap are all people we should expect to be alive going into phase 4.

I wonder who’s going to have to pay the price and not get resurrected come Avengers 4 though. Vision wasn’t too terribly sad for me, although it was gruesome and I loved it. I need to see Tony and Cap have their end of the Line moment.

You forgetting couple: nebula, Rhodey, okoye, I think m'baku and I think shuri too

Still alive:

Stark
Nebula
Cap
Rhodey
Thor
Rocket
Widow
Banner
Okoye
M'Baku

Dead dead:

Gamora
Loki
Heimdall
Collector
Vision

Dusted:

Black Panther
Falcon
Bucky
Fury
Maria Hill
Wanda
Spider Man
Dr. Strange
Mantis
Groot
Drax
Starlord

Unknown status:

Hawkeye
Shuri
Valkyrie
Wong

Last edited:
Finally pulled myself out the theater and on my way home

Man, got this smile on my face just reflecting on seeing this movie back to back to back immersing myself in greatness.

Looking crazy at this hour smiling.

Son every fight scene was dope.

And I don't know how anybody can complain about chaos magic reality warping Scarlett Witch destroying an infinity stone. Don't matter if they established that background or not since in the movies Wanda got her powers from an infinity stone in the first place.

She was also badass in this

Proxima Midnight :pimp:. Then Wanda wrecking her **** :smokin

Just saw it a few hours ago, concur with most of the opinions in here. Need to watch it again asap.

One thought, Gamora you done goofed girl he was obviously throwing your green *** off of that cliff :lol:

Lol I honestly don't think you understand what shoe-horned means.

You only really have a point about Red Skull but you're nitpicking something awful if you're going to complain about Red Skull. The identity of the guardian of the soul stone doesn't really matter and had no bearing on the plot. He was just there so fans who'd recognize Red Skull would go oh wow, which is what happened in my theater.

Everybody else you listed fit naturally into the story. Just because they lacked screen time doesn't mean they were shoe-horned.

same. legit heard gasps. dudes were astonished :lol:

yeah dude's next to my wife lost their ish like they done seen an accident

Ant Man is on TV and after watching Avengers last night, will the quantum realm come into play in A4 since Ant Man wasn’t in IW?

She out there.

214BF51F-3CA6-4B3A-9F3A-E1A7A86ECA26.png

anyone feel like captain america was obviously under used. feel like they kept him quiet on purpose and that he’s gonna be the main focus of the next installment. maybe whoever had the shine in this movie...ironman/thor will take the backseat to cap/hulk in the next one

anyone feel like captain america was obviously under used. feel like they kept him quiet on purpose and that he’s gonna be the main focus of the next installment. maybe whoever had the shine in this movie...ironman/thor will take the backseat to cap/hulk in the next one
Idk I think he had his due. He was quiet but he had a heck of a fight scene. Plus he did catch Proxima Midnights spear which is quite a feat.

He was used at the right amount given his effictiveness.

If he gets a bigger spotlight in A4 he probably gonna sacrifice himself again :lol: You know son distraught after Bucky. Let out an "Oh god".

For the amount of actors/heroes that were in this movie, I thought they all had the right amount of screen time. In all honesty, I would have taken a bit less from each and even more of Thanos.

It seems like only Ebony Maw was really powerful out of the Black Order folks, I was like Ebony Maw should just plot to get the gauntlet for himself

It seems like only Ebony Maw was really powerful out of the Black Order folks, I was like Ebony Maw should just plot to get the gauntlet for himself
That was my only minor complaint was the black order. They all are super powered heck Corvus can be immortal at times and he is Thanos favorite. I know runtime was an issue but I wish they had a back story

Honestly it’s obviously setup so the OG’s can get the shine in the next film then they can ride off into the sunset...While I don’t expect all of them to get offed but they certainly won’t be the focus anymore...

My prediction regarding the originals...Cap gets offed, Tony retires and has a family with Pepper, and Banner / Hulk get split...No clue what they’ll do with Black Widow, and Hawkeye...Ultimately when the dust settles Thor will be the only semi regular original to stick around...

I'm not going to go around in circles with you. I already explained to you why you might have a point with Red Skull but the other people you mentioned were a natural fit to the story. Shoehorning would be if the Russos chose to continue with including Captain Marvel in the movie without her having any direct connection to a character in the movie or having been seen in a previous movie. You're reaching hard to nitpick right now. The others you mentioned, were already a natural fit for the movie. What's wrong with you? Lol
Lolwut

We’re not going in circles. You have your perspective and I have mine. Just know I respect your opinion and I’m glad you like the film. But in my opinion I feel like there’s a lot of over exaggeration in this thread. It seems like anyone pointing out flaws is viewed as a threat to the idea of this film. Any other time flaws are openly discussed especially with a film of this magnitude but I peep game. Infinity war exists so just off GP it’s “everything we ever dreamed of as a comic fan, OMG. Thanos!” But I held this movie to a higher standard because of my immense love of these characters and what I know cinema is capable of 2018. There’s a few of us in here that appreciate the film for what it is but don’t have the sheep mentality and can discuss these inherent shortcomings however. I’m glad I can say with conviction that we deserved more. We deserved better. Time will have the final say on this film.

looking at A4 set photos both should be in the next one heavy.

Back
Top Bottom