WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

So the set photos with the avengers in their OG A1 suits/looks was for A4? Because Antman was in those...so damn curious how they tie all that in

Ebony Maw was a great hype man, the movie opening up with him giving his spiel while we just see him skip through dead Asgardians was so f*cking fire.

Still can’t believe Thanos punked my man Hulk like that, dude ate those first few strikes and then gave son a beatdown like Steve in Stranger Things.

Bruh this ninja Thanos destroyed a moon with the power stone and then had it come crashing down to Titan via portals through the Space stone. I was speechless.

That aerial of Cap and T’Challa running towards the Outriders gave me f*cking chills man. Super soldier and Heart Shaped Herb enhanced King coming full circle from the chase down scene in Civil War...good lord.

All in all as someone who’s been reading comics since they were a kid, felt like I was watching Thanos Quest, Infinity Gauntlet and Infinity come to live in a beautiful hodge pudge. Truly blessed to have been able to grow up as a kid to an adult with this franchise.

So the set photos with the avengers in their OG A1 suits/looks was for A4? Because Antman was in those...so damn curious how they tie all that in

Ant-Man and Wasp movie is taking place directly after Civil War...Best Guess is that something in that movie will be pivotal to A4...Quantum realm stuff probably...

same thing i'm wondering.. is it gonna be some quantum realm **** or BARF related? maybe even a combination of the two.

I didn’t read it like that...Strange’s ultimate goal after looking at all the possibilities was for Thanos to obtain all the stones, he even told Tony before he ashed out that was the only way...

That’s why he used the opportunity to beg Thanos to spare Tony in exchange for the time stone...If Strange just offered it up willingly then Thanos would’ve known something was off...

Saying it now...Captain Marvel is who takes Thanos down...Faige said last year they were going to maker her the most powerful character in their universe of movies...

Well she was TECHNICALLY there but the Russo's confirmed there were no plans to put her in this.

Ain't listening to anything Russos or Feige say about A4. See how listening worked out for us after IW released. Only they know what they're gonna do.

Things left out from the trailers:

Rhodey, Bruce and Natasha looking up at something while on a platform

Bruce next to a hulkbuster hand

that charging scene that had Hulk and the whole squad

I also didn't like they used variants of scenes. The worst offender IMO was the scene between Peter and strange with the whole 'oh we're using made up names". Then the one with T'Challa saying get this man a shield. i can't wait to see special features will be like.

I've dropped off the euphoria of the first hit and ready for the next viewing intake. 9am can't come soon enough. IMAX is gonna be sick.

Gamora dying hurt and i gasped but Peter's exit made the tears fall. Holland is the best PP hands down. The way he plays Peter as that perfect naive teen is great. The way he always says "Mr Stark" is funny but when he said I don't feel good and collapsed waterworks city.

Thanos > Heath Joker enhhhhh, i can't go that far. I still don't think I can rank IW higher than TDK. Close, very very close but not there yet for me. But Thanos is an amazing villain.

That was my only minor complaint was the black order. They all are super powered heck Corvus can be immortal at times and he is Thanos favorite. I know runtime was an issue but I wish they had a back story
Thats kinda crazy :lol: We talking 3+ hours for them to add background to those 4 bad guys.

Unfortunately, as far as their source material there is no background for the Black Order or little to none. They were recently created in the comics 4 years ago and for story structure purposes they were clearly created to act as a buffer in a story since he is the big boss at the final level.

They were cool though. Black Dwarf/Cull Obsidian was pretty much the same. Didnt talk much but he was able to speak English or w/e he said wss translated.

Ebony Maw was the same and somebody said something about him being powerful and going after the stones himself and he does kinda do something similar and it goes further once things fall a part for Thanos. I don't recall him having telekinesis in the comics. He wss more deadly with his words.

Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnighy are married/in love. Other than description of their abilities thats it with them.

The one member not shown or omitted altogether was Supergiant. She had some of a back story. Thanos met her when she was young too and made him promise to kill her at some point as long as she served him. She did for a while and grew resentful and then tried to kill him and herself with a world killing bomb. She had telepathy powers. I think it would've been cool to see her face off against Wanda with the mind****s.

I was happy with the Black Order although they could've been more formidable against certain characters.

I have tickets next thurs to catch an imax 3d showing at Lincoln Square. The imax quality over there better live up to the hype.

Nah Thanos not dethroning Heath....I really don’t think any villain could...Thanos comes close but I think the fact that he’s CGI’d is the reason he doesn’t top Heath..

Jus watched it again and I gotta give Tony and Strange a shoutout

DEM BOYZ SHOWED TF UP!!

Strange was OP and was on par with Thanos during the Titan battle scene! Son really was tryin to give him that work!

But Tony tho.........all by himself?!? :wow: Once that moon was thrown at them, Tony was like “I’m done playing games dawg!” He really was giving Thanos that work and to top it off Tony doesn’t have super strength or powers! But when Thanos said “all that for a drop of blood?” :wow: I knew it was over for him!! Sheesh

And also Josh Brolin killed this role as Thanos! Brought this villain to life and I felt sympathetic towards him but I knew he was crazy with his plans, made me think maybe he’s right after all?

When Thanos arrives in Wakanda and jus starts handing L’s to everyone, you knew it was over for em all. But what took the cake for me was when Wanda successfully destroyed the stone (killing Vision) thinking they won but Thanos revived Vision and completely robbed her of that victory! SHEBUS MANNNNNN!!

Before I go lemme jus express this about Gamora and Thanos scenes together...

You could tell he still loved her because he kept calling her “lil one” and “daughter” like he still sees that lil girl he saved back on her home world. Also when Gamora said “I’m not your daughter.” you could see the slight upset facial expression by her words. You could also tell Thanos didn’t want to hurt Nebula but he had to do what he had to do because it was gonna upset Gamora. Jus something I seen during my second viewing.

This movie is THE GOAT YALL

What a time to be alive!

Thats kinda crazy :lol: We talking 3+ hours for them to add background to those 4 bad guys.

Unfortunately, as far as their source material there is no background for the Black Order or little to none. They were recently created in the comics 4 years ago and for story structure purposes they were clearly created to act as a buffer in a story since he is the big boss at the final level.

They were cool though. Black Dwarf/Cull Obsidian was pretty much the same. Didnt talk much but he was able to speak English or w/e he said wss translated.

Ebony Maw was the same and somebody said something about him being powerful and going after the stones himself and he does kinda do something similar and it goes further once things fall a part for Thanos. I don't recall him having telekinesis in the comics. He wss more deadly with his words.

Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnighy are married/in love. Other than description of their abilities thats it with them.

The one member not shown or omitted altogether was Supergiant. She had some of a back story. Thanos met her when she was young too and made him promise to kill her at some point as long as she served him. She did for a while and grew resentful and then tried to kill him and herself with a world killing bomb. She had telepathy powers. I think it would've been cool to see her face off against Wanda with the mind****s.

I was happy with the Black Order although they could've been more formidable against certain characters.
that’s why I said I know runtime was an issue and I wish they had their backstory told. I didn’t say it should of been in there. Come on now you laughing for no reason

Jus watched it again and I gotta give Tony and Strange a shoutout

Before I go lemme jus express this about Gamora and Thanos scenes together...

You could tell he still loved her because he kept calling her “lil one” and “daughter” like he still sees that lil girl he saved back on her home world. Also when Gamora said “I’m not your daughter.” you could see the slight upset facial expression by her words. You could also tell Thanos didn’t want to hurt Nebula but he had to do what he had to do because it was gonna upset Gamora. Jus something I seen during my second viewing.

This movie is THE GOAT YALL

What a time to be alive!

Good point didnt think about it like that. Gamora went on her tirade about him not loving anyone and you see that he isnt some wacked out monster alien, hes mad but hes mad with a "noble" if you can call it that purpose. He thinks hes doing the universe right.

He "saved" her lol as opposed to not killing her in the genocide, and "saving" her home planet by massacre-ing the folks and then "saving" her by basically kidnapping her :lol:

Gamora shouldve just offed herself and be done with it. I still can't believe she didnt see that coming :lol: :smh:

Thanos was a bad ***. Definitely lived up to the hype. But I think they could have written his backstory a little bit better.

IMO, Killmonger was written so well that even if you don’t agree with him you understood him motives and hell some folks were actually rooting for him by the end of the film. I think they were so close to getting there with Thanos from a writing perspective, maybe one conversation or scene or something.

Maybe show him trying to save his peoples to something to tie it back.

Not trying to downplay Thanos at all, one of my favorite villains from all CBM so far, just saying he coulda been my favorite and they were so close to getting it there for me...

i wonder why an older tony wearing is wearing a SHIELD uniform in set pics. word is there's a 5 year timeskip between IW and A4.

Thanos was a bad ***. Definitely lived up to the hype. But I think they could have written his backstory a little bit better.

IMO, Killmonger was written so well that even if you don’t agree with him you understood him motives and hell some folks were actually rooting for him by the end of the film. I think they were so close to getting there with Thanos from a writing perspective, maybe one conversation or scene or something.

Maybe show him trying to save his peoples to something to tie it back.

Not trying to downplay Thanos at all, one of my favorite villains from all CBM so far, just saying he coulda been my favorite and they were so close to getting it there for me...
I felt like that between the conversation between him and Gamora, and his conversation with Strange, told Thano's motivations plenty

Agents of Shield making reference to Infinity Wars :pimp:

I was wondering where it fell on the timeline at this point in time

Those who thought Strange was OP remember he was owned by Ebony Maw tho, Stark and Spiderman were going to be owned on the ship too if Spiderman didn't come up with the Alien plan. The one who's OP is Black Widow being able to fight Black Order members like that, if she wasn't played by Scar Jo Black Widow wouldn't be OP in these movies like this

Good point didnt think about it like that. Gamora went on her tirade about him not loving anyone and you see that he isnt some wacked out monster alien, hes mad but hes mad with a "noble" if you can call it that purpose. He thinks hes doing the universe right.

He "saved" her lol as opposed to not killing her in the genocide, and "saving" her home planet by massacre-ing the folks and then "saving" her by basically kidnapping her :lol:

Gamora shouldve just offed herself and be done with it. I still can't believe she didnt see that coming :lol: :smh:
She did try to kill herself (or have herself killed) and Thanos stopped it twice. Lol

That scene when Peter was going to kill Gamora had me so tense.

Back
Top Bottom