WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Those who thought Strange was OP remember he was owned by Ebony Maw tho, Stark and Spiderman were going to be owned on the ship too if Spiderman didn't come up with the Alien plan. The one who's OP is Black Widow being able to fight Black Order members like that, if she wasn't played by Scar Jo Black Widow wouldn't be OP in these movies like this

Yup.. BW and falcon doing wayyy too much, all things considered

But I was glad that they actually showed BP and cap outrunning everyone else, as they should

But it was a little weird some of the stuff in civil war, where we saw the running scene in WS.. the regular humans shouldn't really be going toe to toe with these guys

She did try to kill herself (or have herself killed) and Thanos stopped it twice. Lol

That scene when Peter was going to kill Gamora had me so tense.

Lol true forgot about that. Fling yourself off the side of the cliff girl! She wasn’t using her brain :smh:

Top 5 marvel films for me. Can’t wait for Avengers 4. Post credit scene was corny. Damn wish the fox/Disney deal was a done deal. Not hyped for Captain Marvel.

I'm still trying to process everything. I do have one Question... When did Thanos get the stone from the Nova Corp?

And Im still CRINNNNEEE at Hulk getting worked so bad he never shows up again :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Still alive:

Stark
Nebula
Cap
Rhodey
Thor
Rocket
Widow
Banner
Okoye
M'Baku

Dead dead:

Gamora
Loki
Heimdall
Collector
Vision

Dusted:

Black Panther
Falcon
Bucky
Fury
Maria Hill
Wanda
Spider Man
Dr. Strange
Mantis
Groot
Drax
Starlord

Unknown status:

Hawkeye
Shuri
Valkyrie
Wong

Agent 13 as well. I know she's not important, but Maria Hill got a mention, so thought 13 should as well.

Ant-Man/Wasp have to be counted as well, right?

Reactions: ARK
The entire Wakanda battle had me on the edge of my seat.

- From Panther and Cap running ahead of everyone. That was an amazing shot. Those two working together was so :pimp:
-Thor showing up with Groot and Rocket via Space Bridge/Instant Transmission and Bruce popping out of the Hulk Buster saying y’all screwed now :lol:
- Wanda, Okoye and Widow vs Midnight.
- Thanos showing up and handing Ls to everyone.

This movie was seriously everything you could have asked for in a CBM. Next year can’t come soon enough.

Reactions: ARK
Man, the CGI for Thanos was legit.

Can’t wait to watch again tomorrow morning.

Loved how Thor was an important character in the film.

RIP Korg and Valkeyrie?

IMO, this was a great Marvel movie. Don’t really have anything to ‘complain’ about at the moment.

Red Skull was a nice touch. Cool to see Ross Marquand portray him this time.

Still early, but projections as of right now have it at 235ish million for the weekend. If it slots there, would be #2 biggest opening of all time. :wow:

after viewing, really really really good movie. is it great? i dont know yet.

thanos was that dude. brolin killed it. his character had many layers and the cgi was a1.

hulk staying stuck as banner was off from wakanda going forward. if they were going that route he shouldnt of even been in the field of fight. would of been better left back with shuri to help with vision. i do get why hulk stayed suppressed. when thanos hit him with the punch to the throat, dude was shocked. after the combos he legit had fear in his eyes and was re-evaluating life.

thor stole the movie on the avengers side. everytime he was on screen he shined.

tony, strange and spidey were great as well. they really shined.

starload :smh: rocket with thor was gold. draxs comedy relief was great. in gotg2 it felt forced but was great for this movie.

falcon, war machine and panther had some good moments as well as widow, wanda and vision.

cap didnt have much screen time nor bucky. wish they displayed more hand to hand combat to display these characters since they have no powers to say. caps shields were hot garbage.

black order was good but wanted a little more level up in skill. maw :wow:

i left the theater in feelz. the ashes should of been for characters that didnt have a film currently filming or confirmed other movie. that would of magnified the snap even more because we would be sitting with that feeling for a while instead of having our logical side minimize that feeling a bit knowing they would be brought back. sitting in misery in not knowing the fate for characters without another movie would have been great. however, the one that stood out the most was spidey. you forget he is a kid and seeing his fear of whats happening was well portrayed.

7/8.

right now, winter soldier is still at the top of mcu but its close. with time it might overtake it.

winter soldier
infinity war
civil war

anyone feel like captain america was obviously under used. feel like they kept him quiet on purpose and that he’s gonna be the main focus of the next installment. maybe whoever had the shine in this movie...ironman/thor will take the backseat to cap/hulk in the next one
Yea. Lyin Russos said whoever was underused in IW will have larger roles in A4.

Once upon a time I would believe this, but they shattered my trust lol

The movie faked me out so many times.

For example, when Quill had his gun trained on Gamora, I was like ohhhhh shooooot am I really about to see him kill her?!? And then the movie faked me out. That scene was so intense.

And then when Tony got stabbed. The whole crowd gasped. I thought Tony was a goner for sure.. I was disappointed when he lived.

And when SW killed Vision. I thought that was it...and then the ***** revived Vision just to kill his *** again

When Thor stabbed Thanos. I thought that was it. I thought he had prevented the snap. And then the snap happened anyway...

I really don’t know where the next film is going to lead.

I mean Hawkeye must lose it because his family probably vanishes?

It’s going to be a looooong year lol

The movie faked me out so many times.

For example, when Quill had his gun trained on Gamora, I was like ohhhhh shooooot am I really about to see him kill her?!? And then the movie faked me out. That scene was so intense.

And then when Tony got stabbed. The whole crowd gasped. I thought Tony was a goner for sure..

And when SW killed Vision. I thought that was it...and then the ***** revived Vision just to kill his *** again

When Thor stabbed Thanos. I thought that was it. I thought he had prevented the snap. And then the snap happened anyway...
First comic book movie where I had watery eyes man.

I really don’t know where the next film is going to lead.

I mean Hawkeye must lose it because his family probably vanishes?

It’s going to be a looooong year lol
Imagine Hawkeye just chillin in the living room watching a movie with his family. And then his whole family disappears... That'd be a dope way to open A4 actually.

I loved the movie, 9/10. I agree with some sentiments here that Thanos crew should of been stronger. Should have showed us the first initial battle Loki + Thor + Hulk + Heimdall (Idris Elba) vs Thanos crew, with Thanos just watching instead imo (instead of them already defeated).

Back
Top Bottom