WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

3 hours. Only 3 hours til I come face to face with Thanos. I couldn’t sleep all night. I’ve been up since 1am waiting for 10am to come sooner. I’m ready. I packed my movie sneak backpack which includes Swedish fish, watermelon sour patch kids, a bag of Tostitos and some con queso, my prescription of Xanax, a box of Kleenex, some rope, and a defibrillator. The rope in case I can’t deal and a defibrillator to bring me back.

I’ll buy popcorn from the theater.
have a blast fam! I'm excited too,but I'll have to wait until tonight

Ebony Maw didn’t want to see him go - reminded me of a Sith Lord

Tony new tech is great... the part where his back pieces came out and became blasters

Spider man saying his suit had the new car smell

Lastly loved how they are starting to show how powerful Mutants are- could you imagine Magneto helping Scarlet Witch Out

I'm pretty sure Iron Man is the one that takes down Thanos

Before Strange, IM, & Spidey got to Titan, Strange said he wouldn't hesitate to protect the stone over Spidey/IM. His tone changed after he looked into the future & saw there's 1 outcome in 14 million where they win. Strange asked Thanos to spare IM cause he's the one.
You’re 100% right and he’s going to kill himself in the process.

in the scene after thanos snapped his fingers, he was in a world where he saw gamore. was that the soulworld?

the part where hulk kept saying no though LMAO

Hulk has a lot to make up for in the next movie

Hulk and Vision were the biggest disappointments in the movie.

Everyone else was stepping up and Hulk and Vision couldn't even hit the open J when the ball was swung to them

Actually nvm... I forgot about Star Lord

The three of them were terrible and were - 20 in the +/- column

At least vision and banner helped take out two of thanos’ children.

Quill just chocked in the clutch smh we where so close. Like I get it he killed he love of your life but try to chill for like 1 more minute bruh that’s all

Yo I wonder why the Hulk didn't wanna come out. I was thinking because he got rocked so bad that he was embarrassed. :lol:

At least vision and banner helped take out two of thanos’ children.

Quill just chocked in the clutch smh we where so close. Like I get it he killed he love of your life but try to chill for like 1 more minute bruh that’s all
True. Yes Banner is like a +15 but his alter ego is still in the negative. Hulk refused to come off the bench.

Vision I'd say he redeemed himself somewhat. He was willing to make the ultimate sacrifice.

Star lord literally cost everyone the ball game.

StarLord actually choked twice.

Shoulda killed Gamora at Collector's crib. Then pistol-whipping Thanos while dude was high as a kite

Scarlett Olsen should've also gotten rid of Vision way early on. Instead they brought that drama to Wakanda (and wasted Shuri's time) just to end up killing Vision, then watch Thanos kill Vision.

Also- didn't she have an accent in Age of Ultron?

That move by Thanos was the equivalent of a Lebron chase down block

He shoulda blasted her ASAP. Dude got emasculated with that "Ahh,,, the boyfriend" comment

Exaggeration is a good topic. An example is saying no one in your theater had any reaction to anything in the movie.

Lol I literally screenshotted a text from my close friend in the theater who literally said “Bro the crowd didn’t react to this movie. Like at all. I don’t have anything to exaggerate about. You’re cool in my book shogun shogun

CBA27091-AC94-475B-BA71-DE9372BEC788.jpeg

I wanna know why Lame, the biggest Marvel stan in existence, hates this film in particular lol

You have to know I’m speaking some type of truth if this is the case and posts are getting deleted but again I’m glad people enjoyed the movie and that we made all made it to see an Infinity War film. The passion for Marvel right now is beautiful. Again I don’t “hate” the film. I just feel like this wasn’t the film it needed to be nor the cinematic event it was touted as being.

Just to be clear, your posts weren't deleted because you voiced your opinion/concern about this film. That would be warranted and of course a healthy discussion. What you did was try to force your opinion and dislike of the movie on everyone else. Trolling. Furthermore, your use of the N word in your text screenshot I'm sure didn't sit well with mods on this site. So If I were you, I'd rethink how to approach this discussion in a manner that does not troll your fellow NTers...

Food for thought.

How do I force my opinion on those who’s opinions hold just as much weight as mine. I’m not Jim Starlin, I’m not Stan Lee, I’m not Jack Kirby, I’m not Steve Ditko. What I am is a fan just like all of you in here. My opinions are my own. What I did “force” however is the idea that there’s a certain level of forgetfulness as to what was expected versus what we got. I was in here when we were hoping to get Captain America’s speech to Thanos. I was in here when we wondered how Steve and Tony would interact in this film. I was in here when we thought new heroes would be introduced in this film....and I’m still in here when we got none of that. Im not the one trolling...

No slander here, I respect your opinion. But just reassure your statements are opinions. I read this quote as a way of convincing others that this isn’t the goat cbm of all time, when others disagree.

The things everyone is going to have their opinion and I value everyone’s opinions in this thread because it’s what make the thread great. I just find it odd how people mention my criticisms as odd base one second yet claim their able to “convince” the next. If my criticisms were that egregious, they wouldn’t be warranting the reactions they are getting. Again, I’m glad people really liked the film. There are parts of the film I like as well.

criticizing a film isnt the bad part. my only gripe is the BP and Spiderman thing cuz that instantly made me say "o_O wait what... ok so this isnt permanent." but you're going HARD trying to pick the movie apart. Maybe its because you know the backstory and stuff i dunno. i felt a little like that when it came to the walking dead and it diverted from the comics i guess. but youre going HARD trying to convince people this movie is dirty cheeks lol

I’m going hard because I personally was let down and what I wanted wasn’t different than what other people wanted 2 years ago, a year ago, a month ago or even a week ago. Now sans a couple of posters who share similar sentiments posters are trying to make it seem like I’m on island with the critiquing which I find hilarious and somewhat of a herd mentality. I’m not criticizing anyone for liking the film at all. But there are some opinions from posters who refuse to acknowledge any faults, even the more glaring ones like the one you just mentioned and feel like it compromises their enjoyment of the film.

Bro. Why are you asking lame to start up with that **** again?!

Bro. He just called Thanos corny, he's doing his best to be contrarian right now

I personally think Thanos crying because he had to kill to get what he wanted was not only corny but disrespectful to the source material of Thanos’ character. I however respect your opinion E everysingletime

Let's not pretend Thanos wasn't holding back either when he was walking towards Vision. Dude coulda exploded them from the inside but he basically gave everyone the equivalent of a gentle shove

The fact that Steve Rogers is holding back a 5 gem gauntlet Thanos enough that Thanos has to switch to his other hand to knock him out the way......like.....really?

Because this film was just a hype, live action crossover event, which is what most people wanted and got.

But Lame needed this to be next step in the evolution of cinema lol

This is actually accurate as hell. Bravo @dangerousg

I’m not sure where this “I was feeling attacked” allegation is coming from. This is likely another instance of you not actually paying attention to what’s being said and by whom. I’ve always been of the opinion your takes sucked but you’re free to share them. The problem here is you’re turning into a parrot thinking because you say something enough that it automatically makes it a fact.

You hate the movie, cool. Go and move on with your life now. Everyone in here having a good time recapping the movie and every page there you are saying No it’s impossible this movie sucked. It’s corny especially when some of your “issues” were things that were addressed in the dialogue of the movie.

You apparently watched the movie so much you had to ask why did Star Lord, Mantis,& Drax end up at Tittan. “Ugh they just randomly showed up for the sake of plot”

You were accusing me of talking down to posters a day or two ago when I hadn’t talked down to anyone so I reasoned and thought maybe you felt as though I spoke down to you and attacked you. If so, I apologize. I value your opinion @Cashflow as mentioned numerous times, I don’t “hate” the film. I just know we all deserved better than what we got and the tools were there for us to receive better. What is corny however is how you feel my criticisms are unwarranted because one question that I legitimately asked and mentioned I may have missed was answered but the other 20+ questions I asked have yet to be answered. Can you tell me why Eitri mentioned Thanos made him make a Gauntlet and then wiped out all of Nidavelir expecting the Asgardians to protect them only for Thor’s reasoning to be that Asgard was destroyed when Thanos was seen with the gauntlet in 2015 AoU and Asgard was destroyed in 2017 Thor: Ragnarok? Maybe I missed it.... I’ve got 20 something more questions once you figure that one out for me :smile:

Someone mentioned wakanda wasn’t using their military. Those hornet looking air ships from the BP movie were blasting those giant transport ships.

I thought Stank was going to die. Everyone in the theater gasped when that happened. Great great movie. I’m going to go see it Monday as well.

I thought Stank was going to die. Everyone in the theater gasped when that happened. Great great movie. I’m going to go see it Monday as well.
Everybody gasped when he got shanked. A couple of dudes in the front row was like 'ohhh no!'

My soul was soaring, but then Thanos let me down and let him live.

Talk about taking the wind out of your sails...

IW had a 106 mil Friday...

For comparison's sake The Last Jedi did 105 and The Force Awakens did 119..

So yea I wouldn't be surprised if IW does over 230 domestic this weekend.

*edit

^well damn

Back
Top Bottom