WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Captain Columbus was never reffered to as CA in the film, right?

Last edited:

The Avengers power levels were soooo outta wack in this one :lol:

Thor leveled up crazyyyy. He gotta be breaching Odin levels right now

IM leveled up so crazy that he’s going toe to toe with a Gauntlet wielding Thanos. There’s nothing in Wakanda for Tony at this point
:rofl:

SW :sick: killing it

Strange killed it too

Hulk WASHED

Vision got a paper cut and was WASHED

Couple more random thoughts

Thanos was so awesome in this movie I legit don’t know where to start. When he hit Tony with the respect after Tony put up as decent enough as a fight as you could vs a dude with four stones and hit him with the “I hope they remember you” :frown:

Drax was great if you would’ve told me a dude I watched growing up watching wrestling in Batista (who I wasn't huge on during his wrestling stint) would go on to do this kinda stuff I wouldn’t believe you. Son had me rolling when he told Quill to shot Spidey anyway cause he thought he could take a point blank range shot from Iron Man :rofl::rofl: “do it Quill! I can take it”:rofl::rofl:

The fact that a mod had to delete my posts about this movie even when I mentioned things I like and also mentioned that I was glad people like the movie just reaffirms the fact that people are threatened by the idea of criticism from this movie. Maybe criticism from a super fan like myself holds more merit than I thought but I assumed my posts could easily be discussed and handled like many other differing opinions we’ve had in this thread over time. But I appreciate every opinion and everyone’s passion in this thread. And because of that I have no problem saying that....we deserved better than what we got.

just finished seeing it.. 8/10 but this film has soo many plot holes.

1. why didnt strange use the time stone again?
2. Wakanda the most advance nation... so uhhh wheres the jets? tanks? chopper gunner? why are people fighting with spears? only air support was falcon and war machine.
3. so black widow pretty much has plot armor
4. thor's sister more stronger than thanos? she destroyed his hammer so easily but thanos couldnt do the same?

Bro , what are you talking about...?

2. They consider guns primitive- they mentioned this in Black Panther. Those spears arent made from wood in North Dakota- they are made from vibranium.

4. Thor's sister destroyed his original hammer. His new hammer is a king's weapon and is much much stronger.

IM leveled up so crazy that he’s going toe to toe with a Gauntlet wielding Thanos. There’s nothing in Wakanda for Tony at this point

Don't forget Tony got that belt for Thor and a new shield for cap

But I think Tony's going get at the very least a vibranium upgrade.. also think they hit up the dwarf again

Cause your review was MID!

Not to menton with some of the questions you’ve posed, you keep showing that you didn’t really watch the movie.

You being in support of something as corny as having my post deleted isn’t surprising. Wouldn’t be surprised if you had something to do with it either but I don’t want you to feel attacked like you were claiming earlier so just know I appreciate your opinion Cashflow Cashflow

And G I was watching this movie on my phone while you were still counting down to the premiere.

095CCA50-78F0-4443-B606-1E42555FF68B.png

Even sent a couple NTers access. Went and watched the movie in 3D Cinemark XD and still couldn’t find conviction in A LOT of the plot points. Many of my sentiments were shared by other posters though I’ll admit I’m the most vocal. But my discontent is in direct correlation with my passion for Marvel and what I thought this film would do within the realms of 2018 cinema. I’m not some casual that comes in here to talk about the newest water cooler talk in pop culture.

The Avengers power levels were soooo outta wack in this one :lol:

SW :sick: killing it

Strange killed it too

Hulk WASHED

Vision got a paper cut and was WASHED
Thor leveled up at the end of Ragnorok when Odin ghost told him it was never about the hammer.

Vision couldnt change his density which is his power set. He was pretty much a neutered dog

Reactions: sb

Just know my criticisms are many and that this is no where near the film I waited 6 years for it to be i.e the biggest film of all time. It’s not the best comic book film of all time. It’s not the best Marvel film. It’s lowkey not even the best Avengers film....

Thor was on some other **** in terms of power levels.

Dr. Strange too. I'm glad because his movie made him seem weak af.

I'm seeing that Iron Man's new suit would have washed literally any other MCU villain except for like Hela and Ego.

If we're being honest,,, the Time Stone is what really tipped odds in Thanz favor

Iron Man, Spidey, Doc, Drax, StarLord, Nebula, and Mantis was this close to KO'ing dude with 4 stones

I can't imagine him surviving if OP Thor joined the fight too

Back
Top Bottom