WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I think Stark upgraded everyone which is why Pepper was grilling him in the beginning about still being obsessed with making iron man suits

u really need to go to a doctor and get those sodium levels checked man theyve gotta be dangerously high

You know the truth fam. Don’t know why criticism of this film is hard for you guys to handle but it just reaffirms that I know people are exaggerating for this film. For the record I respect and appreciate your opinions tekthemaestro tekthemaestro :smile:

4E522DD5-6228-4E2A-9494-D052FF24192E.jpeg
Ignore feature activated

Yup. The crybaby posts will no longer be visible to me either. Good riddance.

Don't forget Tony got that belt for Thor and a new shield for cap

But I think Tony's going get at the very least a vibranium upgrade.. also think they hit up the dwarf again

The only leveling up Cap is getting is the beard.

I remember a quote from the first Thor where Thor explained that the Asgardians DONT have magic; just a highly sophisticated level of technology the humans refer to technology. Tony is on that level right now. I wish we knew how Thanos knows Tony. Mans must be one of the smartest people in the universe :sick: With Strange, Banner, Stark and Pum their superpower is their intelligence.

And you’re right are about the Vibranium. They’re both using nanite tech.

Thor leveled up at the end of Ragnorok when Odin ghost told him it was never about the hammer.

Vision couldnt change his density which is his power set. He was pretty much a neutered dog

I took that into consideration. The level up PLUS the new weapon :sick:

I think the soul stone is how Thanos knew him. He repeated the same line red skull told him about being cursed with knowledge now.

The fact that a mod had to delete my posts about this movie even when I mentioned things I like and also mentioned that I was glad people like the movie just reaffirms the fact that people are threatened by the idea of criticism from this movie. Maybe criticism from a super fan like myself holds more merit than I thought but I assumed my posts could easily be discussed and handled like many other differing opinions we’ve had in this thread over time. But I appreciate every opinion and everyone’s passion in this thread. And because of that I have no problem saying that....we deserved better than what we got.

Just to be clear, your posts weren't deleted because you voiced your opinion/concern about this film. That would be warranted and of course a healthy discussion. What you did was try to force your opinion and dislike of the movie on everyone else. Trolling. Furthermore, your use of the N word in your text screenshot I'm sure didn't sit well with mods on this site. So If I were you, I'd rethink how to approach this discussion in a manner that does not troll your fellow NTers...

Food for thought.

Just know my criticisms are many and that this is no where near the film I waited 6 years for it to be i.e the biggest film of all time. It’s not the best comic book film of all time. It’s not the best Marvel film. It’s lowkey not even the best Avengers film....
No slander here, I respect your opinion. But just reassure your statements are opinions. I read this quote as a way of convincing others that this isn’t the goat cbm of all time, when others disagree.

You know the truth fam. Don’t know why criticism of this film is hard for you guys to handle but it just reaffirms that I know people are exaggerating for this film. For the record I respect and appreciate your opinions tekthemaestro tekthemaestro :smile:

criticizing a film isnt the bad part. my only gripe is the BP and Spiderman thing cuz that instantly made me say "o_O wait what... ok so this isnt permanent." but you're going HARD trying to pick the movie apart. Maybe its because you know the backstory and stuff i dunno. i felt a little like that when it came to the walking dead and it diverted from the comics i guess. but youre going HARD trying to convince people this movie is dirty cheeks lol

How we gonna call some of the avengers OP when everyone got washed one way or another.
If they power scaled them down then it would have been 2.5 hours of super heroes getting ragdolled.

Reactions: Ube
3 hours. Only 3 hours til I come face to face with Thanos. I couldn’t sleep all night. I’ve been up since 1am waiting for 10am to come sooner. I’m ready. I packed my movie sneak backpack which includes Swedish fish, watermelon sour patch kids, a bag of Tostitos and some con queso, my prescription of Xanax, a box of Kleenex, some rope, and a defibrillator. The rope in case I can’t deal and a defibrillator to bring me back.

I’ll buy popcorn from the theater.

Let's not pretend Thanos wasn't holding back either when he was walking towards Vision. Dude coulda exploded them from the inside but he basically gave everyone the equivalent of a gentle shove

I wanna know why Lame, the biggest Marvel stan in existence, hates this film in particular lol

Because this film was just a hype, live action crossover event, which is what most people wanted and got.

But Lame needed this to be next step in the evolution of cinema lol

Reactions: Ube
You being in support of something as corny as having my post deleted isn’t surprising. Wouldn’t be surprised if you had something to do with it either but I don’t want you to feel attacked like you were claiming earlier so just know I appreciate your opinion Cashflow Cashflow

And G I was watching this movie on my phone while you were still counting down to the premiere.

095CCA50-78F0-4443-B606-1E42555FF68B.png

I’m not sure where this “I was feeling attacked” allegation is coming from. This is likely another instance of you not actually paying attention to what’s being said and by whom. I’ve always been of the opinion your takes sucked but you’re free to share them. The problem here is you’re turning into a parrot thinking because you say something enough that it automatically makes it a fact.

You hate the movie, cool. Go and move on with your life now. Everyone in here having a good time recapping the movie and every page there you are saying No it’s impossible this movie sucked. It’s corny especially when some of your “issues” were things that were addressed in the dialogue of the movie.

You apparently watched the movie so much you had to ask why did Star Lord, Mantis,& Drax end up at Tittan. “Ugh they just randomly showed up for the sake of plot”

The funny part is that his question about them showing up on titan was answered at least twice by different people and he's still asking or criticizing that 'plot hole.'

Back
Top Bottom