WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

blastercombo blastercombo you’re coming in here and laying some hard hitting facts that were deemed blasphemous yesterday and the day before :lol: the Black Order should’ve taken EVERYTHING the Avengers had to defeat them and then Thanos should’ve came and just made them straight play things like on some Ginyu force than Frieza comes type deal.

Like I mentioned initially it’s the snap people have a problem with. Everyone knew the snap was coming. They spoon fed you with it in the trailers and the film by mentioning twice before it happened. It’s that the snap lacks conviction. It killed the most convenient people. And left the main heroes alive that are used to fighting together. And then Thanos doesn’t seem ominpotent afterwards. He seemed like a burden had been lifted off of him more than he seemed happy. And he didn’t seem omnipotent either. Let’s not even talk about the comics, this ain’t even the same Thanos from Guardians 1. If the film ended with him sitting on his throne cheesing hard as hell in a real “bad guy you love to hate” type of deal I don’t think the ending would’ve been critiqued as hard cause we as viewers would have been given more conviction that Thanos won, the heroes lost, game over. We got this weird left for interpretation ending which is corny.

You make it sound like the majority of people agree with you lmao

Thanos didn't hit IM with the fatal blow. Strange made a deal with Thanos to spare him in exchange for the Time Stone. IM is crucial to the path to victory much to the delight of #TeamStark.

I'm seeing a Hancock type of deal with Captain Marvel. I hope it plays out better.

There's some talk going on that the reactor is integral in beating Thanos somehow. The Mind Stone not working on it in the first Avengers and the fact that Pepper brought attention to it in this movie makes me believe it too.

Canon-wise, Captain Marvel has PTSD from getting her powers and memories stolen by Rogue. She's also a alcoholic and a bit of a loose cannon emotionally. How they will translate that, who knows.

Thanos didn't hit IM with the fatal blow. Strange made a deal with Thanos to spare him in exchange for the Time Stone. IM is crucial to the path to victory much to the delight of #TeamStark.

I'm seeing a Hancock type of deal with Captain Marvel. I hope it plays out better.
Hancock? Elaborate?

blastercombo blastercombo you’re coming in here and laying some hard hitting facts that were deemed blasphemous yesterday and the day before :lol: the Black Order should’ve taken EVERYTHING the Avengers had to defeat them and then Thanos should’ve came and just made them straight play things like on some Ginyu force than Frieza comes type deal.

:lol: sounds like a dope idea. Give Thanos no challenge and nothing to do while wasting most of the time with bit players.

Yall must've really forgot how much time DBZ wastes on ********.

You make it sound like the majority of people agree with you lmao

Look outside NT. I’m not the only one with gripes with this film and majority of the gripes list the ending as one of the big ones. We’re in day 2 and the criticisms are getting louder by the way...

Right into it.. My only complaints are with the CGI when Bruce is in the Hulkbuster and War Machine in Wakanda when he was looking for Falcon. **** looked horrible. It's a very small thing on the scale of the entire film, so pretty much no complaints.

DCEU is a lost cause. They need to stop trying to compete with the MCU and just focus on great character franchises.

They need to stick to TV or go Netflix where they can develop stories over time rather than trying to hit home runs when their up every at-bat.

Yeah Tyrion was poorly used. I don't know when they're bringing in Adam but Tyrion should have been Pip. Although I did think it was funny that they made him so huge.

I don't know anything about Brie Larson. Have never seen anything with her in it. But how do y'all feel having her as Capt. Marvel?

Based off the pictures of her alone, I don't get the sense that she's this badass superhero that can really handle bidness. Just seems like some random chick in a costume.

Hancock? Elaborate?

The Capt. Marvel movie takes place in the 90s, right? She hasn't been mentioned in the previous movies to my knowledge. The fact that Fury pages her during a major catastrophe means it's a last resort plan. Wherever she's at, she's difficult to reach or to be bothered. Maybe she's a disillusioned OP like Hancock.

Last edited:
Yeah, I get why on a story-telling level they didn't go down that route (I remember you or someone else mentioning Thanos just straight up doesnt want ppl existing,, he doesn't wanna make people suffer necessarily)

But also from a cinematic standpoint,,, it would be kinda jarring if the Snap victims were all screaming and yelling in agony as they disintegrated

Pretty sure every kid would be traumatized for life :lol:
Yeah, if they were all screaming in pain like they were being tortured like Thor and Nebula its beyond traumatic :lol:

Its funny cuz as I was going in I saw one kid bawling like crazy as one showing of IW had finished and when I finally left this one girl in front of me with her bf leaving the theater was just sobbing :rofl: I didn't wsnt to ask either if they just saw IW.

Last edited:
Yeah Tyrion was poorly used. I don't know when they're bringing in Adam but Tyrion should have been Pip. Although I did think it was funny that they made him so huge.

Correct me if i'm wrong but Im pretty sure he mentioned that they were a race of giant dwarves, right?

If so, that makes it even funnier somehow.

Love him in GoT btw

I don't know anything about Brie Larson. Have never seen anything with her in it. But how do y'all feel having her as Capt. Marvel?

Based off the pictures of her alone, I don't get the sense that she's this badass superhero that can really handle bidness. Just seems like some random chick in a costume.
I've known about her since her disney channel days. I'm no pedo. I'm only a couple years older than her. She's cool. Word is the mcu version of Carol Danvers is supposed to be closer to the jokesters in the mcu in personality than the straight laced people like Cap, so I think she'll be good for it.

Here is a picture of her as Carol Danvers on set. I'm getting spunky, rock chick vibe

Brie-Larson:-On-the-set-of-Captain-Marvel-in-LA--03-662x441.jpg

Back
Top Bottom