WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Now we wait for AM and the Wasp in July

Spider-Man game in September

Captain Marvel in March

A4 in May

I CAN NOT WAIT for that damn Spider-Man game. Where is @KingdomFlatbush ? We’ve been nerding out for this since the 2016 trailer

:lol: sounds like a dope idea. Give Thanos no challenge and nothing to do while wasting most of the time with bit players.

Yall must've really forgot how much time DBZ wastes on bull****.

It would’ve gave more of an ominous feeling to the film if the Black Order was giving out fades and killing heroes as well and then Thanos arrives ticked off that these humans not only killed his generals but are standing in the way of retrieving his stone. I was too ready for all the heroes thus far to square up with Thanos on that big Wakandan field and we see a legit 1 vs 20+ fight with Thanos going insane and doing crazy ish with the stones.....*sigh* alas, we got what we got.

Right into it.. My only complaints are with the CGI when Bruce is in the Hulkbuster and War Machine in Wakanda when he was looking for Falcon. **** looked horrible. It's a very small thing on the scale of the entire film, so pretty much no complaints.

Yo that CG with Banner’s head coming out the Hulkbuster :sick::smh: and some of the stuff with Spider-Man on the Q ship was a little shotty too. I’m not even a CGI buff like that. I was trying as hard as I could to taking up for the final act of Black Panther :lol: but I can’t hold that as a major gripe because they went all out for Thanos’ CG. I’ve gotta admit that was one of the more praise worthy things of the film. One thing that is worth pointing out is that the Russo’s used their patented shaky cam to where we never got a really good look at the Outriders and to that it would’ve been dope life if we were shown life on other planet/Aliens and how they were affected by the snap.

blastercombo blastercombo you’re coming in here and laying some hard hitting facts that were deemed blasphemous yesterday and the day before :lol: the Black Order should’ve taken EVERYTHING the Avengers had to defeat them and then Thanos should’ve came and just made them straight play things like on some Ginyu force than Frieza comes type deal.
Lol again I’m a fan of the movie but admittedly it wouldn’t of taken much

There’s just some things that really worked and some things that fell completely flat because of how the movie is constructed

Examples

. Thanos fake dies twice. We know he’s not going to die. You’re wasting time

. Vision dies...... then come right back to life and dies again. They essentially wasted SW’s whole scene

. The black order gets beat multiple times. One literally dies off screen and they just kinda throw it out there mid conversation

. The time stone can beat dormamu but is never used to do anything lol. Also the unbreakble spell thing just kinda was forgotten I guess?

. Tony gets stabbed, the audience collectively is convinced he’s deaaaaaaaaad nope he’s ok.

. Thor can die holding the star door thing. Who thought he was actually going to die? Absolutely nobody

Again again again, I’m just saying these things made the emotions of the movie fall flat

There’s just some things that really worked and some things that fell completely flat because of how the movie is constructed

Examples

. Thanos fake dies twice. We know he’s not going to die. You’re wasting time

. Vision dies...... then come right back to life and dies again. They essentially wasted SW’s whole scene

. The black order gets beat multiple times. One literally dies off screen and they just kinda throw it out there mid conversation

. The time stone can beat dormamu but is never used to do anything lol. Also the unbreakble spell thing just kinda was forgotten I guess?

. Tony gets stabbed, the audience collectively is convinced he’s deaaaaaaaaad nope he’s ok.

. Thor can die holding the star door thing. Who thought he was actually going to die? Absolutely nobody

Again again again, I’m just saying these things made the emotions of the movie fall flat
I enjoyed the hell out the movie. But can’t be mad at this :lol:

Canon-wise, Captain Marvel has PTSD from getting her powers and memories stolen by Rogue. She's also a alcoholic and a bit of a loose cannon emotionally. How they will translate that, who knows.

Easy, have you ever watch a movie called Hancook?
Alcoholic super human who is lazy and basically does a 180 in order to save humankind due to their deep down roots of being emphatic towards life. Please Marvel, for the sake of the success of Carol Danvers, please dont be like Hancook or Superman.

Could it be possible that the greatest loss is still yet to come? Of course at the end of it all the avengers will prevail major sacrifice may be necessary.

At this point nothing is off the table.
The greatest loss happened after planet hulk.

But the cinematic universe can't pull that off

My theory for the longest time was that Captain Marvel was stuck in quantum space and Ant Man is the one that fishes her out. But the IW post credit scene confuses me lol

Black Widow beats and kills one on her own though. Yeah things were going on but that went down one on one
Clavius never died. Remember he snuck in to the room shuri was in.
And it was also with his own weapon so must have been powerful

He said there was only 1 outcome in defeating him, right?

I think he said he seen 14,000 possibilities and only 1 where they defeat Thanos. Gotta be apart of the plan right now for Strange to give him the Time stone and let Tony live...

Clavius never died. Remember he snuck in to the room shuri was in.
And it was also with his own weapon so must have been powerful
Ahhhh you’re right. I thought they said he died when they met at the force filed thing

With that said

“Get up.”

“I can’t”

“We don’t want to kill you, but we will”.

She could have killed him right there

#blackwidowisthekeynotlouis

Since Thor lodged half of stormbreaker into Thanos, my mans is probably contemplating turning back into time Because of that huge gash. He ain’t ready for the manhunt that’ll come, unless dude hides.

Since Thor lodged half of stormbreaker into Thanos, my mans is probably contemplating turning back into time Because of that huge gash. He ain’t ready for the manhunt that’ll come, unless dude hides.

He should be doing the manhunt.

Examples

- Well, someone correct me if I am wrong, but he didn't die off screen. It was smoke screen in order for him to go after Vision/Shuri once they distracted SW away.
- Strange went through 140 something million timelines and this was the only outcome/timeline that is successful. I guess he could have faded Thanos by time jumping him into old age like he did with that apple in the standalone Dr. Strange movie. Funny thing is, Strange knows who all dies, but he understand it's for the greater good. He possibily knows Stark, Rogers, Thor dies.
- Yeah, it's almost a given that Tony isn't going to catch an L in the first phase.

My only gripe at the moment is that I wish Marvel kept the other works, like Spider-man 2, Black Panther 2, GoTG3 under wraps until after Infinity War 1 and 2 was over. This would give the illusion that they weren't coming back at all.

Reactions: ARK
My theory for the longest time was that Captain Marvel was stuck in quantum space and Ant Man is the one that fishes her out. But the IW post credit scene confuses me lol

Still a feasible possibility. Remember Ant Man & the Wasp takes place directly after Civil War and before Infinity Wars.

Captain Marvel takes place in the 90s.

Back
Top Bottom