WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Movie was great, damn.

Didn't feel 150 min long.

Thanos was an incredible character.

Thor OP, Black Widow OP

Comedy didn't feel forced.

Need to watch again.

Did you not watch Captain America? :lol:

He grabbed the space gem which then warped him to Vormir and he became the stonekeeper for the soul gem

Y'all gotta remember its been like 80 years since red skull has been on that planet...

I only watched Captain America once and I wasnt even giving it my full attention, so I barely remember anything from it. perhaps I should go back n watch it again :lol:

I would've liked this post...but you just had to sneak in Cap slander *sigh

Also, you need to listen to that Rocket-Thor conversation again... Thor said something to the effect 'Many times I thought my brother died, and he's come back...but I feel that this time he may be gone for good.'

Yeah you're right

After Thanos finishes Loki I'm pretty sure he said "and this time you won't come back"

I only watched Captain America once and I wasnt even giving it my full attention, so I barely remember anything from it. perhaps I should go back n watch it again :lol:

One of The best MCU films, you are doing yourself a disservice...also one of the best McU villains

Paltrow is trash

The lack of Aunt Mae :smh:

So glad I caught it yesterday, probably not gonna have another chance for almost 6 months.

she been looking a lil rough too. :lol:
Lol for sure.

My main problem with Scarlet Jo is that she doesn’t look the part at all so none of the fighting looks believable. The wakandan guard that tells her to move in CW, now that ***** looks like she will do some damage.

Reactions: OTG
So much catching up to do, but I can say:
Cap lives on, after so many in here saying he's dying, for the second movie in a row. Wash y'all clown faces.
I stood up screaming yes when Thanos stabbed IM, he should have died.
Spiderman now seeing the consequences of siding with Tony.
War machine now saw the error of the Accords. All of em know, regardless if they admit it or not that they made grave mistakes.

I wonder where Agent Ross was in this movie?

Took my son for his first time and my second.
Man Thanos is such a great character.
This dude Brolin is about to kill it as Cable as well.

Hope they push it a month early next year as well

Says a whole lot about someone's opinion if they watched any POTC after the 1st one and thought "you know what RDJ reminds me of right now, that crap"

I mean, I get it, everything ain't for everyone

But "phoning it in" dude better go watch the last bond movie and check that shhh

TFA seems wack at the time it came out but once you rewatch it and observe based on the grand scheme of things it becomes good

For all of you saying why didn't Thanos just kill this avenger or that while being attacked, I really do feel like Thanos gains a genuine respect for people that try to square up with him face to face instead of lying to him like Loki, Heimdall and The Collector

Fam, Thanos told Stark, a human, he has respect for him :lol:

He said he liked Quill too after his attempt to shoot Gamora

Last edited:
info on the amel-zik bet?
AmeL was foolish enough to bet me last year that there would be a scene in Infinity War where Tony Stark would be humble and sorry and give Steve Rogers the shield back.

Whoever lost would get their avy changed and have to agree with everything the poster says for 3 months

:lol: The closest it got was Tony pulling out the phone. He ain't even try to call.

Its gonna be hilarious if Tony gives him the shield back in A4. Especially since Bucky is dead.

Tony: are you yawning?! In the middle of this while I’m breaking it down? Huh? Did you hear what I said?!

Drax: I stopped listening after you said that we need a plan

Tony: ok, Mr. Clean is on his own page

Peter Q: see, not winging it isn’t really what they do

Peter P:
tumblr_p7wj90arjG1usfzn8o1_400.gif

Mantis:
tumblr_p7wj90arjG1usfzn8o2_400.gif

Drax: yeah, that’s right

Tony:
tumblr_p7wj90arjG1usfzn8o3_400.gif

My audience lol'd so damn hard at this :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited: