WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Ms marvel about to be OP af lol

Movie was great incredible though. 10/10

When thanos loses in the next move it’s going to be so gratifying lol

Reactions: ARK
Db40T9SW0AEGeL7

I also like the fact that Thanos said "I like him" when he saw that Quill was willing to go thru with killing Gamora.
In Thanos' eyes, Gamora is really his daughter, and this was his twisted way of accepting Quill as worthy of being her boyfriend.

I love the depth of Thanos' character in the film. Aside from his genocidal plans, there's a lot of human characteristics to Thanos that can be understood. He's clearly doing what he's doing because in his mind he thinks it's the right thing, and will eventually bring happiness to the universe. But to add to that, he executed his plan with a code in place. He's not just out there reckless. He said himself that the death of half the population would be 100% unbiased. Anyone could get it. And along the way, I believe that's the reason he didn't just murk all the Avenger's who tried him. Because he clearly could have. But he knows that it's not his choice to decide who dies, and if he can get all the stones without killing them, then upon snapping his fingers it would all sort itself out.

He wasn't the typical villain that would have took the time stone from Doc Strange and then turned around to kill Tony anyways. There's a lot more to him than evil for the sake of being evil.

I also like the fact that Thanos said "I like him" when he saw that Quill was willing to go thru with killing Gamora.
In Thanos' eyes, Gamora is really his daughter, and this was his twisted way of accepting Quill as worthy of being her boyfriend.

I love the depth of Thanos' character in the film. Aside from his genocidal plans, there's a lot of human characteristics to Thanos that can be understood. He's clearly doing what he's doing because in his mind he thinks it's the right thing, and will eventually bring happiness to the universe. But to add to that, he executed his plan with a code in place. He's not just out there reckless. He said himself that the death of half the population would be 100% unbiased. Anyone could get it. And along the way, I believe that's the reason he didn't just murk all the Avenger's who tried him. Because he clearly could have. But he knows that it's not his choice to decide who dies, and if he can get all the stones without killing them, then upon snapping his fingers it would all sort itself out.

He wasn't the typical villain that would have took the time stone from Doc Strange and then turned around to kill Tony anyways. There's a lot more to him than evil for the sake of being evil.

Agree with all of this.

Which makes him one of the greatest antagonist ever (I refuse to call him a villian)

Has Thanos ever sided with the Avengers to fight the same enemy before? Like in the comics or something.

When you think about, as a team, the Avengers haven't lost much before Thanos. Quicksilver was barely an Avenger and that's about it. They now know real loss- Falcon, Black Panther, Vision, Spider-Man, Nick Fury, Loki, Bucky. Thanos is a true threat and could go down as the greatest MCU villain. He upped the stakes.

Back
Top Bottom