WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

"It isn't a true two-parter, and I think the two-parter concept came back when Marvel decided they were going to culminate the MCU, it was going to be a two-movie deal," he continued. "But as we developed the movie, in execution, it ended up being more of two singular expressions. And I think that's just what happened."

I must be the only person that thought that this movie was average and that black panther was far better.

I've been waiting for a movie about thanos since the 90s. I dunno...parts of it felt rushed. parts of It dragged. Almost felt star wars like in parts with the dragging (like episode 8) or filler.

I feel like they need coogler to direct everything moving forward. The writing is off IMO. Some of these characters felt like extras and certain scenes were straight up filler. Eh.

I wouldn't say allat with the average talk, but until I see both again to be sure, I still got BP at the top spot for me

I wouldn't say allat with the average talk, but until I see both again to be sure, I still got BP at the top spot for me
Its average in the sense that it feels just like any other avengers movie before it.

Black panther felt completely different.

You can tell it's the writing. It's the director.

It's clearly not the actors or actresses as even in this film, the same ones are just there for the sake of being there.

I think they could have put everything into one movie instead of splitting them into two movies. Way too much filler in this movie IMO and unimportant parts.

On some other ****, the dora milaje look wild weak in this one. Actually the whole wakanda looked nerfed. I thought that was very interesting considering how certain stuff was shot and certain characters were OP and they made sure to show the weakness of bp and crew vs the strength of bw, sw, thor, etc.

On some other ****, the dora milaje look wild weak in this one. Actually the whole wakanda looked nerfed. I thought that was very interesting considering how certain stuff was shot and certain characters were OP and they made sure to show the weakness of bp and crew vs the strength of bw, sw, thor, etc.

Downfall of having totally different directors and writers incorporating all these different heroes into one film.

"Avengers: Infinity War also had a massive opening weekend, totaling somewhere between $248 and $250 million. Those numbers whopping, and they are so high that we won’t have an official final count until Monday. However, it appears that Infinity War has narrowly broken the record for the biggest opening weekend, previously held by Star Wars: The Force Awakens with $247.96 million."

Maybe some big girl.

I missed seeing Lupita bae.
She woulda been nerfed all the way too.

Which wouldn't bother me if it was EVEN.
So about that but from a non racial pov
Thanos wasn't as strong as he could have been either. This is mf thanos.

Dunno man. I'm On my phone so typing long paragraphs to articulate what I mean would be hard but having waited since the 90s I wanted something as compelling or more compelling than bp because it's thanos.

Feels like when they reboot and they tell this story again in the future the movie will be far better then and maybe then I'll be happy with the outcome.

If they put everything in one movie it woulda been 4 hours. A four hour movie will not have the legs for the general audience. These are professionals heading the studios. They know what they’re doing and what’s best for the long term ramifications of the franchise. It’s like y’all wanted them to spoil the movie for you before it came out, keeping details under wraps is the smart move with how awful the internet is these days getting set production photos, learning about actors contracts etc

I liken the MCU to the Harry Potter franchise. Their final installment was two parts and it worked just fine

The issue a lot of people have with the movie is that there wasn’t a happy ending and wanted to see the good guys actually winning in the end.

These same people know A4 is coming but still want IW to end on a happy note

The issue a lot of people have with the movie is that there wasn’t a happy ending and wanted to see the good guys actually winning in the end.

Yep. Feel like a lot of opinions would be different if that last Thor attempt had been successful ..i loved it tho. Off the top of my head i really can’t think of a movie whether the villain actually wins

I agree and I just don't get it. People for years have been saying "oh heroes always win its so boring do something different there aren't any stakes no one important ever dies" we get a movie where the heros dont just lose but lose hard as **** and now people going "i didnt like that why would they end it like that its should end on a good note now i dont feel good" I get its not always the same people just flipflopping but still its kinda annoying. But hey cant please everybody like they say

I think they could have made this flick 3 hours. There was enough action to keep me wide awake. They could have used that extra half hour to explain Valkyrie and Hawkeye. Maybe show more deaths throughout the universe. Put some Easter Eggs on that *****.

I appreciated seeing Thanos on top. Had to explain to someone that this is just the first part of a giant movie. The ending of IW is the point in BP where Killmonger let’s off “I’m the King”

People gotta understand how the plot progresss

Back
Top Bottom