WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Did Thanos snatch your "soul" too?

Clearly because even during the Peter/Tony scene I'm like come on man :rolleyes :lol:

If we wanna talk about emotional scenes though . .... When Pete got trapped under that rubble and started crying in Homecoming > the Infinity War scene.

Now that got me in my feels.

The issue a lot of people have with the movie is that there wasn’t a happy ending and wanted to see the good guys actually winning in the end.

These same people know A4 is coming but still want IW to end on a happy note
Not for me. I was born in the 80s and grew up in the 90s so you already know I was into comics, comic cards, the arcade scene, etc.

I didn't want a happy ending at all.

Anyway to the other poster, if they took the filler out this movie could have been like an hour 30. Easy. Possibly less.
Take any filler out of the second movie and put then together and you have one movie under 4 hours.

30D6F987-21B0-4FF8-B844-8EF0F8E30B28.jpeg

C9A390F9-602A-4CBC-B493-2B76973DB0E2.jpeg

Not for me. I was born in the 80s and grew up in the 90s so you already know I was into comics, comic cards, the arcade scene, etc.

Anyway to the other poster, if they took the filler out this movie could have been like an hour 30. Easy. Possibly less.
Take any filler out of the second movie and put then together and you have one movie under 4 hours.

What scenes would you consider filler ?

Dr Strange on Titan was :wow:

Thought his solo movie was meh ..that just makes me interested on where they take his character moving forward

All if this. His movie was kinda average. But MAN ! He was one of favorites in this movie. His powers are just dope as hell. And I'm sure we haven't even seen the half of it.

Him and Thor did their thing during this movie. Tony's new tech was cool too.

What they lie about? I never kept up with their interviews
Lied about IW being a self contained story. They're probably lying about any death in iw being permanent. Man they said something else that was definitely a lie too, I was thinking about it yesterday but I forgot now.

It’s the director?

You do realize It’s the same director that made BP look and sound dope in CW.
You do realize I literally said that this movie felt like any other avengers movie, right?

This is bigger than any other avengers movie or solo movie. This is ******* thanos.

I like how ppl assume ppl don't un derstsnd s something like plot progression or that they don't know the story or something.

I literally collected comics in the 90s, including both the infinity gauntlet and war series. And crusade.

And I collect wizard magazines lol. And action figures. None of thatb was unique back then. Everyone ****** wirh comics, the cartoons and then hit the arcades to play children of the atom or marvel superheroes and then later on xmen vs sf, marvel vs sf and mvc 1 and 2.

How about it's the writing?

Yo, I need someone to explain something to me.

I read the infinity war back in the late 90's. My older cousin had the series from earlier in the 90's

latest

I personally owned the Civil War comics in college

latest

It was to my understanding that the infinity war took place before the civil war.

Can someone clarify the timeline for me, because according to the cinematic universe, the infinity war is happening after the civil war, but based on the comics that doesn't make sense to me considering the events of planet hulk/WWhulk, illuminati, infinity crusade, infinity gauntlet

Somewhat comfused as to how the cinematic universe is set up in comparison to the comics, or am I thinking about the timeline wrong?

You are without a doubt buggin b

No way in hell whatsoever they could've told this story in 1 h 30 minutes. You're out your damn mind

I read the infinity war back in the late 90's. My older cousin had the series from earlier in the 90's

latest

latest

It was to my understanding that the infinity war took place before the civil war.

Can someone clarify the timeline for me, because according to the cinematic universe, the infinity war is happening after the civil war, but based on the comics that doesn't make sense to me considering the events of planet hulk/WWhulk, illuminati, infinity crusade, infinity gauntlet

Somewhat comfused as to how the cinematic universe is set up in comparison to the comics, or am I thinking about the timeline wrong?

The comics are inspired by the comics but don’t follow the comics to a tee.

What scenes would you consider filler ?
I' On my phone so typing is eh...
I'll just use the example another poster used. The shuri scene in wakanda is complete filler and served absolutely no purpose other than to show that shuri was intelligent and... ... I dunno. To stall.

We already knew she was intelligent and we already knew she would fail.

latest

latest

Ignore the movie timeline. There were multiple infinity wars during the 80's before they rebooted the entire universe. Civil War came after the reboot then was a smaller-ish infinity gem battle with some heroes taking ownership of them

latest

latest

The MCU takes inspiration from the comics, they aren't 100% faithful.

I loved the film after having time to process it. Thanos did what he came to do and I liked that there wasn't a happy ending.

Ignore the movie timeline. There were multiple infinity wars during the 80's before they rebooted the entire universe. Civil War came after the reboot then was a smaller-ish infinity gem battle with some heroes taking ownership of them
Marvel comics never had a reboot.

Its simply the comics timeline is not the same as the movie one.

Back
Top Bottom