WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

You are without a doubt buggin b

No way in hell whatsoever they could've told this story in 1 h 30 minutes. You're out your damn mind
na.

see, a lot of ppl are just wowed by the fact that they saw thanos win. or even that they saw thanos on screen.

thats cool.

for me personally, i wanted to see a compelling story FLESHED OUT. i already knew he would win. most ppl that went probably did as the comics have been around since the early 90s.

bottom line, flesh that **** out and take the filler out. if youre going to use all 2 hr 30 min or whatever do it right.

**** felt like naruto leading up to naruto shippuden. filler filler filler.

Marvel comics never had a reboot.

Its simply the comics timeline is not the same as the movie one.

Almost all of the non-X men titles were rebooted back to issue #1 after Onslaught (Heroes Reborn) because marvel had trash writers in the mid-90s who butchered all of the stories and characters. You had cripple Capt America in an Iron Man suit in his last issues.

Nobody cares off you collected them back then. You mentioned it already a few times. As well as many of us do and still do.

This movie is leagues above the other Avengers films.

na.

see, a lot of ppl are just wowed by the fact that they saw thanos win. or even that they saw thanos on screen.

thats cool.

for me personally, i wanted to see a compelling story FLESHED OUT. i already knew he would win. most ppl that went probably did as the comics have been around since the early 90s.

bottom line, flesh that **** out and take the filler out. if youre going to use all 2 hr 30 min or whatever do it right.

Wasn't this only part 1 though? They've got time to polish it out

About to watch it again, but this time in IMAX.
Today’s fit! :nthat:

B8F1FF35-60C7-4DF7-81B0-9A1A7EB9BD05.jpeg

na.

thats cool.

You're going to have to spell out for us what you consider filler.

I'd love to know

It was a self contained story. Thanos won.

The End.

Honestly, if Marvel decides to say that was the end then it really was a contained story.

You have your beginning, middle and an end. Fortunately we know there was a more.

The biggest troll job would be them faking the other marvel releases to make it seem there is more :lol:

Per Box Office Mojo, Avengers: Infinity War grossed a whopping $250 million domestically in its first three days, which clears The Force Awakens’ debut ($247.9 million) by just over $2 million. More impressively, Infinity War completely annihilated Fate of the Furious’ worldwide opening record ($541.9 million) by posting $630 million globally.

couple of marvel pages in my blackbook i did awhile back...thought ppl would like to see now so here you go if you're interested in that sort of thing:

Attachments

• gam.jpg
    gam.jpg
    419.8 KB · Views: 12
  • doom.jpg
    doom.jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 11
  • shumashuma.jpg
    shumashuma.jpg
    419.9 KB · Views: 11
  • supersk.jpg
    supersk.jpg