WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Why don't people give 2face that respect in TDK, man did the absolute embodient of the movie. Die hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villian. yet heath gets all the respect... Heath was awesome in the movie but 2 face was equal in factor to that movie being great too.

Yeah his character arc was great too...I just didn’t buy him as a villain...the change was tooo abrupt...went from a hero civilian to a maniac with a burnt face in 3 scenes....but the actor did his thing....however, better or on par with Heath? NEGATIVE.

Heaths Monologue to TwoFace in the Hospital >>>>>>

Dude WAS the entire movie, without him, TDK would be average at best.

I know this is a Marvel thread but TDK is GOAT so.....

My favourite is the interrogation scene with Joker and Batman at the police station.

Joker/Heath calmly and viciously starts breaking down Bats' entire reason for existing. He brings attention to the fact that despite them having opposing ideals,,, at the end of the day, they are both lunatics dressed as cartoon characters.

And finally, he ends it with a classic villain "This or That?" life and death game. And Batman is left pretty much helpless

Joker: "You have nothing! Nothing to threaten me with! Nothing to do with all your strength."

Classic

Why don't people give 2face that respect in TDK, man did the absolute embodient of the movie. Die hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villian. yet heath gets all the respect... Heath was awesome in the movie but 2 face was equal in factor to that movie being great too.

Equal is strong, a lot of elements went into the greatness of that movie

But can't give him equal

Harvey really was integral to the storyline. He literally was Joker's "ace in the hole". But I wouldn't give him as high praise as Joker/Heath.

I know this is a Marvel thread but TDK is GOAT so.....

My favourite is the interrogation scene with Joker and Batman at the police station.

Joker/Heath calmly and viciously starts breaking down Bats' entire reason for existing. He brings attention to the fact that despite them having opposing ideals,,, at the end of the day, they are both lunatics dressed as cartoon characters.

And finally, he ends it with a classic villain "This or That?" life and death game. And Batman is left pretty much helpless

Joker: "You have nothing! Nothing to threaten me with! Nothing to do with all your strength."

Classic

Dawg, the writing, the delivery, Heath seriously set the bar, how can anyone claim he was overrated....under what premise?

Hulk got folded within 20 seconds and yet Iron Man went blow for blow with Thanos while he had 4 gems in his possession and even made him draw blood :smh:

But obviously no one is stronger that Captain America who not only held back a 5 gem holding Thanos but took a punch from him and was completely unphased :smh: :smh:

That’s because Tony the goat

Can’t wait for him to put on the glove next movie :pimp:

Dawg, the writing, the delivery, Heath seriously set the bar, how can anyone claim he was overrated....under what premise?

After having his portrayal spoofed and imitated and analyzed for over 10 years now,, I can understand why people could be sick of it.

But if I'm flipping channels or one of my friends has "Dark Knight" playing on TV,,, you can't help but appreciate dude's dedication to the role and it shows in his performance

YooooooooOOOOOooo this like the opposite of The Last Jedi where the more I thought about it, the more trash it was

Yooooo ******* Infinity War was ******* FUEGO my ******! The more you think about it, even more so!

Negroes don't be realizing that Tony was talking bout wanting a kid in the beginning but then loses his kid at the end.

Negroes don't be realizing that Thanos actually loved his homeworld just as much as he did Gamorra.

Negroes don't be realizing that Thanos with the almighty willpower that drove him to kill half the universe is actually LESSER in willpower than Captain ******* America.

No wonder MJ had that impressive run back then... homey had the infinity stones... :wow::lol:

Imagine how those Marvel movies would've been like if MJ actually got to purchase Marvel Entertainment like he wanted to.

I know he wanted to play SM.

Saw this Thursday night and im still taken aback

Wanted to see it again today but every decent theater around me was booked.

Maybe next Sunday

Already preordred teh Blu ray

YooooooooOOOOOooo this like the opposite of The Last Jedi where the more I thought about it, the more trash it was

Yooooo ****ing Infinity War was ****ing FUEGO my *****s! The more you think about it, even more so!

Negroes don't be realizing that Tony was talking bout wanting a kid in the beginning but then loses his kid at the end.

Negroes don't be realizing that Thanos actually loved his homeworld just as much as he did Gamorra.

Negroes don't be realizing that Thanos with the almighty willpower that drove him to kill half the universe is actually LESSER in willpower than Captain ****ing America.

What u mean about cap?

tumblr_p7y0kt8tAT1rmq534o1_1280.jpg

Piggybacking off what someone said about the opening weekend audience adding to the experience.

I found it cool when my theater started laughing as soon "The Rubberband Man" started playing. We all knew ....GOTG :lol: even if you weren't familiar with the song, you still knew it was them.
Yup! And I think the location of “space” appeared just how locations appeared in GOTG.

Plus a song like that would make a lot of people think of GOTG.

That was so great.

I really hope Feige is not lying about captain marvel being the most powerful avenger though..

I want her to be kicking *** like nothing.

Ironically the first time I ever spoiled a film for myself going into it was the TDK :lol: that summer was probably the greatest summer of my life. I remember it like yesterday. Iron Man, Speed Racer, Incredible Hulk, Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull and TDK. It’s crazy because I was the least excited for TDK out of all those films. I really liked Batman Begins but Batman films were numerous and we were approaching the onset of Marvel films produced by Marvel. Super exciting times and as the summer movie season came to a close, I was scouring the internet curious as to what this new Batman film could be about. People don’t remember but Batman Begins was originally billed as a prequel to Batman ‘89 so when TDK went the route of incorporating its own Joker people were really skeptical on if Jack Nicholson’s “iconic” performance could be replicated 10 things I hate about you/Broke Back Mountain guy and his death earlier in the year left an eerie ominous feeling about the tone of TDK. I remember the advertisement showing Aaron Eckhart with the “I believe in Harvey Dent” badges and thought it was cool Harvey Dent was gonna be in the movie but only thought they were setting up Batman’s rogue’s gallery for future films, similar to how Billy Dee Williams played Harvey Dent in Batman Returns and was a minor supporting character but hadn’t yet become two-face. When I went to some movie blog forum that had the whole plot of TDK....... my jaw dropped. I say all that to say that Two-Face appearing in the film and the circumstances that led to him appearing MADE TDK. Joker is the vessel, full of quotables and acting that makes you turn pale but the shocking fall of the “white knight” is what made not only Joker’s beliefs in that film but the whole theme of that movie so heralded. Two-Face appearing turns TDK COMPLETELY upside down. It went from detective thriller to full on comic book madness.

That’s because Tony the goat

Can’t wait for him to put on the glove next movie :pimp:

Can I also say that I was waiting for a full on Tony meltdown with some range from RDJ. This cat been having PTSD about space and seeing aliens since Avengers 1. Ok you, he’s more experienced now. New tech got him piped, arms folded on some “you don’t want beef” steez in the face of aliens coming back to earth. I get it. But the film shows his mannerisms as uneasy about everything which was the right way to go about it. **** is going down again. But in the end when he has seen a “maniacal” (and I use that term loosely) tyrant alien thrown a crushed moon from the atmosphere at him and has impaled in the chest forcing him near the brink AND THEN a kid that you dragged into all of this dies in your arms...I expected him to lose it. A full on meltdown with tears and sobbing would’ve really drove home not only the impact but how broken the Avengers just became. RDJ has incredible range and would have sold the hell out of that to where everyone left the theater misty eyed. Instead, son is reflecting like he’s trying to remember if he turned off the stove before he left the crib :smh: This film man. Ball dropped on an insurmountable level.

Yooooo ****ing Infinity War was ****ing FUEGO my *****s! The more you think about it, even more so!

Negroes don't be realizing that Thanos with the almighty willpower that drove him to kill half the universe is actually LESSER in willpower than Captain ****ing America.

Man Peter Parker ain’t Tony’s kid, don’t feed in to that iron son narrative :lol:

And why did Thanos love Gamora so much? Wish we had more exposure on daddy Thanos instead of that lukewarm dagger giving scene we got. Maybe showing Thanos training Gamora and encouraging her. The way they had him crying they shoulda shown him taking her to a daddy daughter dance :lol:

I’m curious about your point with the willpower however. Could you elaborate? That’s somewhat of a cool point.

Back
Top Bottom