WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

So glad I don't watch trailers anymore.

Dude sitting to my left heard me an a friend talking about comic/film contrasts and asked me with a disgusted/dissappointed face: "Is it supposed to be like this?"
I looked back at dude and said "Yeah". He turned back at the credits still rolling looking super lost and hurt.

I didn't put in the effort to cheer him up. The silence when Thanos smirked at the screen, nothing was louder throughout that whole experience....

I want them to take a while with Secret Invasion...

I don't think we need that movie for another five years to be honest.

We can just be chillin off of the high of IW and A4
Yo chill
us black folks life span ain’t that long
I’m tryna get in all the mcu movies I can

Danai growing her hair back. I must say...:evil:

danai-gurira-avengers-infinity-war-premiere-in-la-1.jpg

Casaba melons looking ripe

I want them to take a while with Secret Invasion...

I don't think we need that movie for another five years to be honest.

We can just be chillin off of the high of IW and A4

Don't forget they also have the X-Men and Fantastic Four to introduce into their mythology unless they just keep them separate (which I find hard to believe)

Watched the movie again, its a better viewing this time and i was able to process it better instead of geeking the **** out :lol:

one funny moment i noticed was when peter told tony it was his fault he was there.. The way they made strange's cloak react same way tony did.. Both tony and the cloak looked at peter like what did you say? And the cloak looked at tony like you let him talk to you like that b?? .... Thought it was hilarious :lol:

Also noticed how they made drax so useless and just there for comedic relief

Don't forget they also have the X-Men and Fantastic Four to introduce into their mythology unless they just keep them separate (which I find hard to believe)
I kinda don't want the xmen and ff back

The silver surfer and galactus would be nice.

Marvel Studios has done such a good job introducing movie goers with less famous characters that I want them to keep doing it..

Age of Ultron felt bloated and bogged down like a fat guy struggling to climb up the stairs.

Infinity War was LeBron James barreling down the court with a full head of steam

Guys, I don't claim tdogg for team cap. He's speaking like a homicidal dictator.
dictators want to be the rulers. Thanos doesn't want to be the ruler, he just wants living beings to thrive on their planets.
That way just happens to be by getting rid of half...unbiasedly (which is the part I agree with)

I kinda don't want the xmen and ff back

The silver surfer and galactus would be nice.

Marvel Studios has done such a good job introducing movie goers with less famous characters that I want them to keep doing it..

Yeah I feel you, but characters like Reed Richards and Professor X are key figures in the Marvel Universe. I'm really curious to see how they will approach it

SS and Galactus absolutely need to be included though

dictators want to be the rulers. Thanos doesn't want to be the ruler, he just wants living beings to thrive on their planets.
That way just happens to be by getting rid of half...unbiasedly (which is the part I agree with)
Spoken like a true mass murderer

I rewatched most of the previous MCU films before watching IW. TFA is one of the ones I didn’t get to. But after seeing Red Skull in IW, I had to put it on.

He never won an oscar
U said he won 2

My bad, been nominated twice

Has won 3 golden globes (out of 5 nominations), a screen actors guild award (with 4 nominations) and a bafta award (nominated twice)

Back
Top Bottom