WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Obviously the Russo’s also thought turning Cap into a Skrull and following the comics would piss off a lot of fans...lol

Funny thing for as much as Cap is hated on NT, the general audience seems to love Cap since besides Thor’s entrance, Caps was the one that touched down the most.
Because cap and Thor were the only one with really cool entrances lol.

Tony was in the park. Spidey on a bus. Guardians singing on the ship

Cap and Thor had dramatic *** entrances lol and came last min to help a fight

i didnt like how telegraphed gamoras promise was to her dying
it was like all in 20 min in the middle of the movie
they shoulda saved that one for last
and had the final battle on titan

also kinda rang false how his love for gamora could win him the stone but he could torture the sister
it seems inconsistent
they should give some indication that the stones have to be in accordance with the wearer and they collaboratively decide to lend their power
like the time stone wants an ancient user
power stone strong, mind smart, reality could be thanos' desolate planet, soul evil etc

what if in a4 they have to somehow make a new infinity stone like a hero stone or something made from the blood of heroes or something?

i thought thanos killed cap w that punch
was he reading his mind/soul and thats why he gave him that funny look while cap was grabbing the gauntlet?
also noticed how he was just sending ppl away but then grabbed and slam punched tchalla

id have liked thanos to be as psychological as he was a physical threat in using the stones
he tricked gamora but id have liked to see him trick them into fighting each other thinking its him like if gamora thought she stabbed thanos but its really drax
give them all dreams their biggest wishes then crush it and corrupt them maybe time is frozen?
i think instead of the whole movie being collecting the stones it should have just been the first half
and let thanos run amok in the universe second half
They couldn't let Thanos run amok because it would have detracted away from his overall goal, which was a fitting end for someone so hell-bent on their philosophy. If you're extremely invested in something, you wouldn't waste anytime with meaningless actions once you've reached a point in which you can achieve your ultimate goal.

I really might just cough up the money and get this thing...what a piece to have in your man cave...

CAB07403-A6B2-469C-AC5D-DE498D89200B.png

Forget all that dumb ****. Holland acted his *** off in that scene

Scene was hammy as hell and this from someone who can’t stop talking about how perfect Tom Holland is as Peter Parker/Spider-Man. The way he looks off right before he disappears was way to cringe. His crying/begging not to die scene in Homecoming was acted MUCH MUCH better.

You're right, THIS is CLEARLY not enough

IMG_6194.JPG

C’mon bruh, a month ago we all thought he was holding someone’s hand or broke his own hand from that scen and now we’re trying to reason that it’s peak emotional delivery worth 18 years of story building. My goodness... :smh:

The emotional part for me, not as a spider-man or Tom Holland fan was just the fact that he’s a 16 year old caught up in a battle of proportions that he can’t even fathom.

Everyone else kinda just disappeared but with Peter, his very power let him know that he was dying. Basically felt like they were banking on everyone being touched emotionally by this child caught up in a battle between literal gods. Think about it man, in all the time that we’ve seen Peter, he’s never been scared of anyone or anything. Son took on a 4 stone wielding Titan for Christ’s sake.

But the fear of the unknown and leaving everyone behind was enough to get me in the feels.

We all know how I feel about Spider-Man on here. I may be the biggest the Spider-Man fan in here, honestly and believe me when I tell you that scene made me feel NOTHING which is one of the numerous problems I had with the film. Let’s not even entertain the fact that we’re gonna be getting Homecoming 2 trailers around the same time as Avengers 4 so the “death” isn’t resonating for long, the fact that you totally regressed Peter Parker’s character is egregious. Like we played the crying little kid doesn’t want to die game last summer in Homecoming. He faced death and said chose the path of a superhero and knew what it could come with. In this film he’s getting ready to die and starts losing it again, and we’re gonna have to take him a face value that he still wants to be a superhero :smh: like he just got “knighted” an Avenger, and showed that he wanted to take on the responsibility. He’s out in space fighting aliens, otherworldly type beings. You telling me he couldn’t been stronger in the face of death? Like yeah, he’s 15/16 of course he’s gonna be scared. But you make the emotion THAT MUCH stronger if he’s trying to be brave and says something like “it’s my fault I signed up for this” or “tell aunt may I love her” or “at least I get to see Uncle Ben” NOW you have some real emotion. That scene we got was straight corny as hell.

C’mon bruh, a month ago we all thought he was holding someone’s hand or broke his own hand from that scen and now we’re trying to reason that it’s peak emotional delivery worth 18 years of story building. My goodness... .:smh:

A month ago we thought something significant happened to someone he cared about and he was holding their hand

Or

Something significant happened to him and he broke his hand or severely damaged it

I might be missing your point, but both of the above aren't exactly a paper cut..

Scene was hammy as hell and this from someone who can’t stop talking about how perfect Tom Holland is as Peter Parker/Spider-Man. The way he looks off right before he disappears was way to cringe. His crying/begging not to die scene in Homecoming was acted MUCH MUCH better.

C’mon bruh, a month ago we all thought he was holding someone’s hand or broke his own hand from that scen and now we’re trying to reason that it’s peak emotional delivery worth 18 years of story building. My goodness... :smh:

We all know how I feel about Spider-Man on here. I may be the biggest the Spider-Man fan in here, honestly and believe me when I tell you that scene made me feel NOTHING which is one of the numerous problems I had with the film. Let’s not even entertain the fact that we’re gonna be getting Homecoming 2 trailers around the same time as Avengers 4 so the “death” isn’t resonating for long, the fact that you totally regressed Peter Parker’s character is egregious. Like we played the crying little kid doesn’t want to die game last summer in Homecoming. He faced death and said chose the path of a superhero and knew what it could come with. In this film he’s getting ready to die and starts losing it again, and we’re gonna have to take him a face value that he still wants to be a superhero :smh: like he just got “knighted” an Avenger, and showed that he wanted to take on the responsibility. He’s out in space fighting aliens, otherworldly type beings. You telling me he couldn’t been stronger in the face of death? Like yeah, he’s 15/16 of course he’s gonna be scared. But you make the emotion THAT MUCH stronger if he’s trying to be brave and says something like “it’s my fault I signed up for this” or “tell aunt may I love her” or “at least I get to see Uncle Ben” NOW you have some real emotion. That scene we got was straight corny as hell.

Stop Making so much sense! Come to think of it, him standing strong and Tony breaking would have been a million timesssss more effective than what we got.

It's on pre order at bigbadboytoystore for 975!!!!

I have about 400$ in reward points, really considering dropping them on this, the more I think of it, the more I see this as a central piece in a collection, like imagine the presence of this thing in a collection room. Joint is 1/1 scale, it’s freaking HUGE.

I know there must be a tie-in comic somewhere, curious to how/when widow ended up hooking up with Cap and Falcon again.

Stop Making so much sense! Come to think of it, him standing strong and Tony breaking would have been a million timesssss more effective than what we got.

Going guess you ain't going take on the rest of lamekilla lamekilla 's opinions on the film

Or conveniently you ain't been paying attention to what he has been saying.. which wouldn't surprise me, with you

Do I have to agree with EVERY critique of his or none at all? Is this what you telling me?

Nope.. but his previous opinions do say something about his taste/views on the whole.. lamekilla lamekilla has said a lot about the film and other things in this thread

Also speaks to the convenience with which you want to prop up something he says.. which means youre willing to look for any ally you can find and willing to disregard anything else he has said about the film

Nope.. but his previous opinions do say something about his taste/views on the whole.. lamekilla lamekilla has said a lot about the film and other things in this thread

Also speaks to the convenience with which you want to prop up something he says.. which means youre willing to look for any ally you can find and willing to disregard anything else he has said about the film

An ally? A couple of other people have agreed with me as well, seems like you are the one conveniently picking who you wanna go up against, grow a pair b....obviously Lame has been the most polarizing critic of this movie, so picking apart his critique isn’t that hard, I don’t agree with most, but I def agree with his take on that Peter scene.

just saw infinity war last night. thoughts: spider man damn near made me cry, action was so on point, big daddy thanos aint have to give hulk them hands. I was expecting like a 1 hit KO not an Apollo Creed fight:lol: like you cant be square'n up with dudes like that man:smh:. felt like we waited so long to see cap again just to not see enough cap. all villians die...typical marvel. lol

Back
Top Bottom