WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I almost forgot how much Banner missed out on. When they started addressing it in the movie, I realized his absence was fairly long.

The two year gap is kinda glossed over, but you have to remind yourself of it. Even when they went back to Wakanda, in real time, it was two months ago. MCU time it's been two years. M'baku and T'Challa being so united so fast kinda hinted that their relationship got better in that time.

The two year gap is kinda glossed over, but you have to remind yourself of it. Even when they went back to Wakanda, in real time, it was two months ago. MCU time it's been two years. M'baku and T'Challa being so united so fast kinda hinted that their relationship got better in that time.

Imagine Valyrie landing in Wakanda with Thor? I could see some M'baku humor falling in love or something:lol:

Moving on..
Question I've been wondering since I saw on Tuesday...
What happenes to W'kabi?
You really think they imprisoned him... I mean he was only following his rightful king.

Nah. W'Kabi wasn't following the rightful king. Okoye even said the challenge wasn't over after T'Challa showed up alive and ya mans W'Kabi still followed Kingmonger.

The entire kingdom recognized kill monger as the king at one point. Gave him BP power. I think that made him the king

Because they all thought t'challa was killed..

They rules are pretty clear.. when he showed back up, killmonger was still a 'challenger' to the throne

He never actually completed the necessary step to hold the position

I really don’t get how anyone can think that Heath didn’t carry TDK...who else put on a performance in that movie close to what Heath gave us? Bale?...

I think she escaped with half the Asgardians and Korg like others have said...Thor has become a cash cow now, his fan base for sure grew and they def have to do a Thor 4 with him hopefully finding his people

I really don’t get how anyone can think that Heath didn’t carry TDK...who else put on a performance in that movie close to what Heath gave us? Bale?...

A single great preformance doesn't make a great movie.. even a movie like castaway needs more than just Tom hanks being great

Yes, ledger was vital to making TDK the greatest CBM to date.. but it wasn't just him

The only flaw I have with the movie is Maggie gyllenhaal, she was just a poor casting choice for the role

agree to disagree....to me the entire Nolan trilogy is memorable because of that performance Heath put on

agree to disagree....to me the entire Nolan trilogy is memorable because of that performance Heath put on

He was only in 1 of the 3 movies

Tom hardy was great as bane, but Nolan and his brother weren't great on their ends

Batman begins > Logan, too

:rofl: you just can’t move on...lmao

Yeah Bane was great till they pulled a lowkey Mandarin twist on us and all of a sudden he wasn’t as menacing as he was in the beginning, Neeson was great too in Begins, but cmon as good as they was, they can’t hold a candle to that Joker performance...there really isn’t a villain to dethrone Heath and TDK is what? 10 years old?...dude legit set the standard....10/10 at this point you can probably just match the greatness at most, IMO.

Stop Making so much sense! Come to think of it, him standing strong and Tony breaking would have been a million timesssss more effective than what we got.

It’s really how I know this movie had no real “shocks” up it’s sleeve. They milked the predictable ending for all it was worth. I would never complain about Spider-Man 1.) having the spot light and 2.) being humanized because that is what makes him the greatest superhero ever imo but how they did was completely cheesy. I would’ve literally had put my hand in my face to hide tears if he was dying and all he could think of was Aunt May and leaving her all alone. Don’t even get me started on if THAT was the moment we got our Uncle Ben reference in the MCU man that would’ve been powerful...

Going guess you ain't going take on the rest of lamekilla lamekilla 's opinions on the film

Or conveniently you ain't been paying attention to what he has been saying.. which wouldn't surprise me, with you

C’mon G you acting like my opinions are completely off base. Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I legit love that there is always a renewed passion for Marvel when these films release, its my dream come true to be able to talk to Thanos about casuals. Like I live in a world where talking about Thanos with a cute girl is an icebreaker :lol: but you can’t tell me that this movie lived up to the hype. There’s no way you can tell me that. Like legit, there is no action scene in this film that is on par with the airport scene in civil war. I find that absolutely ridiculous and disappointing and that’s just the beginning of my gripes.

Lame's going to love this review

Will def check it out in a few

Man Niketalk have some annoying individuals lol

It’s cool to not like a movie but to keep posting about a movie you don’t like is puzzling

I agree. I think the most annoying ones are those who come in a thread they barely frequent and make their opinions known as if they didn’t just come in for the water cooler talk....

I agree. I think the most annoying ones are those who come in a thread they barely frequent and make their opinions known as if they didn’t just come in for the water cooler talk....
Lol. I think he was talking about you.

C’mon G you acting like my opinions are completely off base. Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

Still talking like your opinion reflects the majority opinion I see...

It's ok not to like a movie. Just stop passing off your opinion as fact, and stop talking as if NT's opinion of the movie is the minority opinion lol

:rofl: you just can’t move on...lmao

Yeah Bane was great till they pulled a lowkey Mandarin twist on us and all of a sudden he wasn’t as menacing as he was in the beginning, Neeson was great too in Begins, but cmon as good as they was, they can’t hold a candle to that Joker performance...there really isn’t a villain to dethrone Heath and TDK is what? 10 years old?...dude legit set the standard....10/10 at this point you can probably just match the greatness at most, IMO.

Ledger was in the dark knight for 33 mins and 10 secs

The trilogy is 7 hours and 37 mins combined

Back
Top Bottom