WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I like Ruffalo.

On a different topic, it's crazy how quickly some uninitiated get initiated. For example, there's this coworker I know who knows about the marvel movies but don't really watch it. Her knowledge of Marvel characters are vague. She couldn't name you more than four characters off the top of her head. That was two months ago.

This week she's telling me IW is so good and that captain marvel is coming in March to save us all :rofl:

One of my close friends doesn't know Jack **** about the comics and was giving me the hottest takes on where the soul stone was and how they better get the Black Orderright and he can't wait to see what they do with Adam Warlock :lol:
Chicks I work with think they're team nerd for watching the movies
Crazy how much the perception of comic book readers has changed.

Last edited:
Bouta graduate next Saturday, should I cop and rock?
32A4E726-F7AE-48BF-8AD7-4541B1D43571.jpeg

Bouta grace the stage like:
8D8007FF-7D48-4A5B-BA8A-648E01EA2481.gif

Then watch my class disappear

What I been saying.

There's been something off for me with him since Avengers. It took Ragnarok but that's when I realized as they progressed Bruce's/Hulk's story Ruffalo was just playing himself.

He's saying all of the smart scientist words, saying all the things a man with a monster inside him would say but he's not conveying it and some of his acting is just quirky with some sarcasm.

I definitely like him in other stuff but this meh. It feels like this is his time to relax.

I couldn't imagine a Hulk solo movie with him. They'd probably try to go the same comedy route they flourished with Thor and GotG but it would not work and neither would the Iron Man serious situation but quippy either.
with norton
there was character progression
with mark
his character progression been stagnant

Bros. This might be the longest year of my life. Like all I've been thinking about since I saw IW has been Captain Marvel and A4 lol..

Also, based on dude's account of things,, we are led to believe MCU probably wouldn't exist or at least would be vastly different if he wasn't involved:

"It turns out that the person I helped become Iron Man … when it was time to re-up for the second one, (he) took the money that was supposed to go to me and pushed me out.

We did a three-picture deal, so that means that you did the deal ahead of time. It was going to be a certain amount for the first one, a certain amount for the second one, a certain amount for the third. They came to me with the second and said, ‘Look, we will pay you one-eighth of what we contractually had for you, because we think the second one will be successful with or without you.’ And I called my friend – that I helped get the first job – and he didn’t call me back for three months.
"

This, I can agree with you on
No you can't.

Terrance Howard ******* sucks mayne

Cheadle the all around superior actor.

Also, based on dude's account of things,, we are led to believe MCU probably wouldn't exist or at least would be vastly different if he wasn't involved:

"It turns out that the person I helped become Iron Man … when it was time to re-up for the second one, (he) took the money that was supposed to go to me and pushed me out.

We did a three-picture deal, so that means that you did the deal ahead of time. It was going to be a certain amount for the first one, a certain amount for the second one, a certain amount for the third. They came to me with the second and said, ‘Look, we will pay you one-eighth of what we contractually had for you, because we think the second one will be successful with or without you.’ And I called my friend – that I helped get the first job – and he didn’t call me back for three months.
"
Cry a ******* river Terrance.

Son wild delusional.

Surprise he ain't say he got RDJR sober.

There's footage from the 2007 Iron Man Comic Con panel where RDJ admitted that Howard played a big part in him getting the role. So, it's kinda messed-up that RDJ didn't stand up for Howard.

Yeah I’m sorry the end where each hero comes at him was just funny. I guess Thanos grabbed all those stones but with all of them he only has the power of ........ push? Haha he should of like froze time or turned them into dust or something lol
Do you bust out the chopper when some flies are bothering you?

Do you set the ground aflame when ants are a nuisance at a picnic?

Thanos goal was in sight. This why he didn't do this, why he didn't do that is ridiculous. Doesn't even do that nonsense in the comics.

67740892-CC29-4F0D-BB7F-186B4064187C.png

I was watching the film last night on my phone actually while at a lounge trying to ration some of these inconsistencies but they’re too glaring and numerous. With that being said....how did Thor know to go to Wakanda? Stuff like that is why it doesn’t matter what Stark does to get off Titan. He’ll get off through some weird plot device or he’ll just build a ship on Alien planet worst case

Bruh how you looking for an air tight plot in a world of aliens, super humans and gods in which time, space and matter can be manipulated at will? :lol:

More importantly what kinda sociopath watches IMAX 3D films on their phone?? In a lounge while that film is still in theatres no less? :lol:

More like after GotG v3 we will get Nova.

But yeah soon.

First time I'm hearing about Nova at all, but that'd be great. I just assumed GotG v3 would be about Adam Warlock.

I wouldn't be mad if the movie revolved around both of them though. Maybe have the destruction of Xandar tie into Nova's origins story.

James Gunn:

Yes, definitely. Nova comes up occasionally as someone we might use. One of the things I'm doing with creating Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, it will take place after the next two Avengers movies, and it will help to set up the next 10, 20 years of Marvel movies. It's going to really expand the cosmic universe. We're going to be setting up new characters. It will be the last movie with this version of Guardians of the Galaxy.

Back
Top Bottom