WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

This is the newest marvel film out and the supposed “cinematic event of a lifetime”. I’m in this thread when there’s nothing to talk about so why would I not be talking about this film now that it’s finally out, good or bad? Just so happens that it’s bad....yeah it hurts, it really does. But I’m a real fan and this is just one of those things that come with it. Dropping the ball on an unexplainable level. Ride or die baby.

You're just doing what you did in the Star Wars thread allover again, and I hated the last Star Wars.
You're making points you made the day you saw the film. If this is your way of venting then to each his own but just because you didn't like the movie doesn't make you more of a "real fan" than me. I was spending hours at the comic shop 4-5 days a week when I was 10 for years because my folks store was next door and I loved the movie. You keep trying to put yourself on some pedestal for sharing a minority opinion.

Last edited:
Its sad that DC can never do this.

They rushed their movies so they will never have the buildup to amount to a payoff of this scale.

I hope the ending sticks.
Even the Batman trilogy pretty much all stood alone. They had some elements that combined the films but not to the point where if you missed one you couldn’t understand what was happening. They should of stuck with that

Saw the movie twice. Loved it. A few things I could nitpick at but overall great movie. The 2 things that were negatives:
1. Having it all fall on starlord with that scene.
2. Peter Parker saying the awesome line of how you can't be the friendly neighborhood spider if there's no neighborhood, only to say it didn't make sense. I thought it made perfect sense and you could feel the audience when he said it. Wish they didn't have him take it back.

I wish that Disney had more power in that Sony/Disney Spidey deal. As in shared ownership instead of this on loan thing that they're doing that Sony can take back once the deal expires.

Kind of crazy Tom Holland is already halfway through his six picture deal as Spider-Man.

I preferred Norton over Ruffalo anyways. Like he conveyed Bruce's loneliness and darkness a bit better. Mark Ruffalo to me is just always Mark Ruffalo.
What I been saying.

There's been something off for me with him since Avengers. It took Ragnarok but that's when I realized as they progressed Bruce's/Hulk's story Ruffalo was just playing himself.

He's saying all of the smart scientist words, saying all the things a man with a monster inside him would say but he's not conveying it and some of his acting is just quirky with some sarcasm.

I definitely like him in other stuff but this meh. It feels like this is his time to relax.

I couldn't imagine a Hulk solo movie with him. They'd probably try to go the same comedy route they flourished with Thor and GotG but it would not work and neither would the Iron Man serious situation but quippy either.

What I been saying.

There's been something off for me with him since Avengers. It took Ragnarok but that's when I realized as they progressed Bruce's/Hulk's story Ruffalo was just playing himself.

He's saying all of the smart scientist words, saying all the things a man with a monster inside him would say but he's not conveying it and some of his acting is just quirky with some sarcasm.

I definitely like him in other stuff but this meh. It feels like this is his time to relax.

I couldn't imagine a Hulk solo movie with him. They'd probably try to go the same comedy route they flourished with Thor and GotG but it would not work and neither would the Iron Man serious situation but quippy either.

Fan of Ruffalo's work but yeah he's too "aw shucks" as a Bruce Banner.

Kind of crazy Tom Holland is already halfway through his six picture deal as Spider-Man.

Tom loves Marvel and being Spider-Man, they’d probably have to rip the part from his cold dead hands before he just willingly gave the role up

I liked Norton better too. He would of made sure his Hulk had screen time :lol:
Norton trying to get the pull where he's rewriting every Hulk/Banner scene the way Gunn and Coogler had huge input on GotG/BP & Wakanda scenes :lol:

Norton would've been way better in AoU as far as arguing for the idea of Ultron with Tony. Way better chemistry with ScarJo too.

Ruffalo looked like he stumbled on set and said he was going to do one take and one take only. Grabbed a bagel and bounced. All his lines were forced and cringe. Dude pulled a Caculon

I like Ruffalo.

On a different topic, it's crazy how quickly some uninitiated get initiated. For example, there's this coworker I know who knows about the marvel movies but don't really watch it. Her knowledge of Marvel characters are vague. She couldn't name you more than four characters off the top of her head. That was two months ago.

This week she's telling me IW is so good and that captain marvel is coming in March to save us all :rofl:

Last edited:
Ahhhh you’re right. I thought they said he died when they met at the force filed thing

With that said

“Get up.”

“I can’t”

“We don’t want to kill you, but we will”.

She could have killed him right there

#blackwidowisthekeynotlouis
Proxima Midnight definfitely implied Circus was dead. She told BW you will pay for his life with yours.

It was all deception though.
Food for thought.

If Stormbreaker has it's magically abilities like Mjolnir, does that deem both Groot and Thanos worthy of wielding the axe? Groot picked it up with ease in order to give it to Thor. And whenever Thor lodged it into Thanos body, he didn't instant collapse to ground due to the weight of the magic.

Plot hole?
They have the same magical powers and Stormbreaker has more but it does not have the worthiness enchantment like mjlonir.

However, Thor did tell the GotG if they had a weapon they would go mad.

TDK. Whoa would've ever expected that. That was in 2008 too, the dollar was less inflated.

Ohh would you look at that Master Zik Master Zik RFX's avy don't work :smile: What a shame.

Last edited:
That’s not the last of the BO. No way.

Thanos bout to just snap them back into existence.

Back
Top Bottom