WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

They didn't know Thanos had the Time Stone because they weren't on Titan. They might not have known that Strange had it either. Part of the problem of the group disbanding is lack of shared intel.

banner knew strange had it, they were discussing it in the sanctum so i am sure everyone knew he had it

i assume they also knew he had all the other stones outside of visions once he arrive in wakanda, they just didn't know what it could actually do

hell they didn't even witness how thanos used the reality stone on mantis and drax and turning knowhere into a completely pristine location

so they knew thanos was strong and a threat but they probably wasn't exactly sure how insane his powers were and what he could do before all the stones are in his possession

Yeah i haven’t heard any good explanations as to why they didn’t kill him when they had the chance other than it would shorten the movie.

Still love it.

The Hulk scenario.

Again do you all not realize how DEEP of a meaning it was? You all seem to fail to realize what took place in that subplot.

Hulk - Strongest avenger, strongest being in the few worlds if you want to keep it real, that we had seen up to that point. He smashed up the T'chikari in A1 and decimated all sorts of fighters for 2 years according to Ragnarok. Hulk however is not smart. He's still nothing more than a semi talking brute ala caveman so he's simpleton at best. He knows food, sleep, smash and maybe pain. Thanos not only submitted him AFTER taking a Hulk charge and a few Hulkmakers, but laid a multitude of precise combos and a Sagat Tiger Knee to his dome.

Hulk is a beast that doesn't rationalize he just knew that Thanos is stronger and hurt him, bad. Hulk was the Alpha but he got taken down and now Thanos is the Alpha, so its easy to see that as all things in nature, Hulk's instincts knew Thanos wasn't to be trifled with. Like any wolf, tiger, lion or gorilla that's been replaced as the Alpha, Hulk knew his place and said i'm staying here.

I feel that theme gave the story being told more emotion. It was so easy to be like "We have a Hulk" an on going joke since A1, cuz thats the easy way out. So taking out the Ace in the deck from jump meant this would be a real test for the team.

Can we talk about how Cap had an atlanta based trap phone number tho? :rofl:

And how about that Easter Egg quip Tony said to Strange about balloon animals? Legit didn't know that really was a thing that happened haha.

Yeah i haven’t heard any good explanations as to why they didn’t kill him when they had the chance other than it would shorten the movie.

they figured out a way to remove it without killing him

they were going to destroy it after it was removed

they just ran out of time

jpeg

Hulk getting his rear-end handed to him was just a plot device (I'm assuming) to get him to act like a child who got his feelings hurt and have him and Banner inner conflict. Anyone who knows the Hulk, the madder he gets, the stronger he gets. You can drop him off a 100 story building all you're going to do is piss him even more. And when Banner adrenaline goes up then its Hulk smash whether he wants to or not.

James Gunn:

Yes, definitely. Nova comes up occasionally as someone we might use. One of the things I'm doing with creating Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, it will take place after the next two Avengers movies, and it will help to set up the next 10, 20 years of Marvel movies. It's going to really expand the cosmic universe. We're going to be setting up new characters. It will be the last movie with this version of Guardians of the Galaxy.

this excites me...while also makes me so sad.

The Hulk scenario.

Again do you all not realize how DEEP of a meaning it was? You all seem to fail to realize what took place in that subplot.

Hulk - Strongest avenger, strongest being in the few worlds if you want to keep it real, that we had seen up to that point. He smashed up the T'chikari in A1 and decimated all sorts of fighters for 2 years according to Ragnarok. Hulk however is not smart. He's still nothing more than a semi talking brute ala caveman so he's simpleton at best. He knows food, sleep, smash and maybe pain. Thanos not only submitted him AFTER taking a Hulk charge and a few Hulkmakers, but laid a multitude of precise combos and a Sagat Tiger Knee to his dome.

Hulk is a beast that doesn't rationalize he just knew that Thanos is stronger and hurt him, bad. Hulk was the Alpha but he got taken down and now Thanos is the Alpha, so its easy to see that as all things in nature, Hulk's instincts knew Thanos wasn't to be trifled with. Like any wolf, tiger, lion or gorilla that's been replaced as the Alpha, Hulk knew his place and said i'm staying here.

I feel that theme gave the story being told more emotion. It was so easy to be like "We have a Hulk" an on going joke since A1, cuz thats the easy way out. So taking out the Ace in the deck from jump meant this would be a real test for the team.

Can we talk about how Cap had an atlanta based trap phone number tho? :rofl:

And how about that Easter Egg quip Tony said to Strange about balloon animals? Legit didn't know that really was a thing that happened haha.

The balloon animals thing got me :lol:...Got the side eye from a couple people sitting in front of me though...

People didn’t support their previous spiderman movies enough which is why garfield got the boot.

they didnt give the movie the push they deserved. garfield can act his tail off.

only real issue i saw honestly, he made peter too cool. too chill. too confident. didn't really have that quirky, kinda nervous, dorky genius vibe.

they didnt give the movie the push they deserved. garfield can act his tail off.

only real issue i saw honestly, he made peter too cool. too chill. too confident. didn't really have that quirky, kinda nervous, dorky genius vibe.

I liked Garfield as Peter i just thought he was too pretty to be labeled as a loner/outcast/nerd.

The OG Guardians aren't even the movie Guardians. They were from a future timeline.

Gunn took those characters and made them older versions in Vol. 2.

The movie version are the most recent "successful" version of the GotG in the main Marvel U.

i figure you'll know this...

what was the significance of the scene with ving rhames and Sly and the other peeps at the end of GOTG2? Where they link back up and say lets go rob someone....are they the og guardians?

You’ve been reaching for explanations bro, none of them work.

im not reaching, you just choose not to accept it

you want them to just kill vision outright even though they found a way to remove it?

if anything, you're the one reaching and looking for something to not like?

i mean there are a lot to nitpick that are more valid than that and despite a good explanation you don't want none of it and i'm the one reaching?

ummmm... ok... :lol:

plus i think that is the first time i answered that question? so how have i been reaching for explanationS :rofl:

Both of those spiderman movies were garbage

Still love it.

Probably because he’s hard to kill. he ate strikes from the hulk like they were nothing. I said before quill should’ve put those grenades or his gun in thanos’ mouth but none of their weapons were probably as strong as punches from the hulk.

Back
Top Bottom