WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

In the future, Thanos wins. Hulk is Thanos' PET, FEEDS Hulk him Captain America:
Thanos-Comic-Hulk-Pet-Chained.jpg

i figure you'll know this...

what was the significance of the scene with ving rhames and Sly and the other peeps at the end of GOTG2? Where they link back up and say lets go rob someone....are they the og guardians?
Yes, Sly, Ving, Rosenbaum, Yondu, and like 2 others I'm forgetting (one is a woman) are the OG Guardians.

In the MCU, they're the leaders of the Ravagers which I guess is like some huge space gang.

From GotG v2, it seems they were a tight crew and then they all broke off to lead different sects of the gang. Now they may team up again due to Yondu's death and become the new GotG.

Last edited:
I got it!!!

It bugged the **** outta me who I thought Red Skull was. When he began speaking i kept saying to myself i know this voice but i couldn't pinpoint it. then when i found out who it was it meant nothing to me as i didn't know who the actor was.

But i got it and it would have made total sense. So this is my opinion but did anyone else think that the Red Skull was him when he first spoke?

baelish.JPG

I swear he had that same accent mannerisms in the way he was talking.

they didnt give the movie the push they deserved. garfield can act his tail off.

only real issue i saw honestly, he made peter too cool. too chill. too confident. didn't really have that quirky, kinda nervous, dorky genius vibe.

**** Sony. We finally got Spiderman in his rightful place, and it's only for a few more movies :smh:

Back
Top Bottom