WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Doc coulda used one of those portal things to cut the gauntlet off and away from Thanos, but that wasn't the 1 way out of 14 million that he saw them winning :lol:

im not reaching, you just choose not to accept it

you want them to just kill vision outright even though they found a way to remove it?

if anything, you're the one reaching and looking for something to not like?

i mean there are a lot to nitpick that are more valid than that and despite a good explanation you don't want none of it and i'm the one reaching?

ummmm... ok... :lol:

plus i think that is the first time i answered that question? so how have i been reaching for explanationS :rofl:

I’m not going to accept stupid explanations that aren’t even hinted at in the movie.

This is literally the BIGGEST issue in the movie. It’s a HUGE writing error.

They have him mentally and physically subdued and you mean to tell me not one of them can slice his neck, stab his chest, or even cut his damn hand off? Quill can literally blast him in the face and boom it’s over.

You’re making up stupid super complicated explanations to justify their plot hole. Stop it.

I love this movie. Top 3 MCU movie. But that is a big issue that only a blind man can’t see.

Doc coulda used one of those portal things to cut the gauntlet off and away from Thanos, but that wasn't the 1 way out of 14 million that he saw them winning :lol:

wong could’ve did it like he did to the big guy from the black order.

antman is the strongest avenger. he could've taken on thanos himself.

n1owhg.jpg

I’m not going to accept stupid explanations that aren’t even hinted at in the movie.

They have him mentally and physically subdued and you mean to tell me not one of them can slice his neck, stab his chest, or even cut his damn hand off? Quill can literally blast him in the face and boom it’s over.

You’re making up stupid super complicated explanations to justify their plot hole. Stop it.

wait, are you talking about Thanos or Vision?

I thought you were talking about Vision :lol:

Last edited:
the funniest part is Tony was just carrying around a burner phone for 2 years? :lol:

Some reviewers online made the point Cap gave him an old style phone because it couldn't be tracked like current phones. I doubt someone who can fly a quinjet wouldn't know how to work an iPhone.

I'm going to try Dolby. Seen IMAX flicks before, never Dolby. The recliners sold me.
You live in New York right. Don't think there's too many Dolbys. There's one in Times Square at AMC 25. I enjoy it. The pros are the moving sound system, seats that vibrate with the sound and they supposedly have really deep blacks and an extremely high contrast ratio. Also, there's the reclining seats.

Watched ragnarok black panther and IW at Dolby and enjoyed myself. I feel like black panther probably used Dolby atmos the best.

The cons is that the screen is actually pretty small. Like you can be second from the front row and you'd still be comfortable watching on the Dolby screen. If you're sitting by F row the screen would look small imo.

I'm going to try the imax at Lincoln Square tomorrow.

I love this movie. Top 3 MCU movie. But that is a big issue that only a blind man can’t see.
It seems like rfx was talking about vision ad you were talking about thanos. You guys confusing each other.

If you're talking about thanos. The only thing I can say is that strange was a doctor, iron man is a businessman, Peter is a student. Mantis is Mantis. The only guy whose instinct would be to kill thanos when he's subdued would be Drax. I'm actually surprised he didn't try to kill thanos when they had him dead to rights.

i figure you'll know this...

what was the significance of the scene with ving rhames and Sly and the other peeps at the end of GOTG2? Where they link back up and say lets go rob someone....are they the og guardians?
Yeah, pretty much.

It was a nod to the OG Guardians team from the comics and introduced them in the MCU.

Not sure if they'll have a role in the future films though. Sly will be super old by then.

Back
Top Bottom