WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

yah in the comics, i think it's BP > Cap in terms of fighting skills

Caps main training isn't really documented so you can only assume it just came from the military while BP is known to have trained in all sorts of martial arts and acrobtas, i mean Wakandan military is one of the best, just look at the Dora Milaje (some could probably beat Cap if he wasn't enhanced)

just got back from another viewing and when Thanos got to Wakanda and he was just playing with everyone, sure felt like Thor took his sweet a** time :lol:

its just an observation, i get it in terms of movie making but Cap told everyone to come to him and everyone was there including regular humans who had to run, even groot and then dude appeared out of nowhere

Gotta remember, Thor wasn't on com like everyone else. They had a way for direct communication with one another.

Now I'm basing this on comics alone because Cap is supposed to be a top 3 fighter on earth in comics (Cap, Shang Chi, and Iron Fist).

Comic wise, he shouldn't be above Wolverine in fighting skills. He's trained like half the damn heroes at one point or another.

In real time, how long would you think it takes for the events of Infinty War to play out, a month? Two months?

Seemed like everything happened within 2-3 days, but you talking about space travel, people needing to sleep and eat, sit down and think and plan strategies and all.

Gotta remember, Thor wasn't on com like everyone else. They had a way for direct communication with one another.

i know but groot was there and seemed like he would have noticed thanos there plus everyone he knew was there too

plus i thought they automatically get coms when they see each other like how they were all communicating in A1 out of nowhere? :lol:

In real time, how long would you think it takes for the events of Infinty War to play out, a month? Two months?

Seemed like everything happened within 2-3 days, but you talking about space travel, people needing to sleep and eat, sit down and think and plan strategies and all.

it all happened in a day, maybe two because Thanos said the day has been harsh with the death of Gamora and after finding out Maw was dead too, he re-iterated that he lost a lot in that day too when he was talking to SW

Thanos has been planning everything since A1 when he sent Loki to Earth, maybe even longer than that

as for space travel, they seem to have the advance tech and Thanos just teleports anywhere once he had the space stone

as for space travel, they seem to have the advance tech and Thanos just teleports anywhere once he had the space stone

Is Thanos referring to earth days or Titan days (play along with me). A day on Titan may be a week on Earth

who knows but it didn't seem like it took days from IM/Spidey/Stranges perspectives

The whole Spider-Man/Dr. Strange/Iron Man story line was just odd. Why would Iron Man think that the 3 of them alone were strong enough to take down a threat that had Bruce Banner shook while telling him he “killed” Thor? And Dr. Strange unwillingly going with the plan as if he couldn’t just open a portal and go back to the sanctum while on the ship :stoneface:

I know we say Spidey was nerfed with his intellect or Thor was nerfed here or Banner being more dumb.

But man know one talks about BP intellect. Dude is suppose to be a genius too and In these movies it doesn’t seem like it :lol: or they don’t try to show it.

BPs pretty smart but they definitely wanted to give that shine to Shuri

Thor was nerfed in the other films but they made him pretty OP at the end of Raganarok and pretty much the while time in IW after first 10 minutes, his feats were insane in this latest one

The whole Spider-Man/Dr. Strange/Iron Man story line was just odd. Why would Iron Man think that the 3 of them alone were strong enough to take down a threat that had Bruce Banner shook while telling him he “killed” Thor? And Dr. Strange unwillingly going with the plan as if he couldn’t just open a portal and go back to the sanctum while on the ship :stoneface:

i thought about that but i figure he could only travel within the same planet or of that distance, i kept a look out on the following viewings i had and by the time he was freed in the ship, it looks like they've travelled quite far so that ability probably doesn't have that much reach

i do feel some complaints are valid but i also believe they'll pull a one-liner for it in A4 like Thors gon' be hitting Thanos in the head and say "you said to hit you in the head" or Strange is going to reveal that he is letting the one-scenario-win play out and Tony's gon' be like and you couldn't have told us before?"

I know we say Spidey was nerfed with his intellect or Thor was nerfed here or Banner being more dumb.

But man know one talks about BP intellect. Dude is suppose to be a genius too and In these movies it doesn’t seem like it :lol: or they don’t try to show it.

I take it as giving Shuri something to do rather than just being there, because she won't be black panther anytime soon, if at all. Basically BPs Alfred

Black Panthers intelligence was referenced in his movie but very subtlety and quick to show he does know his stuff. Before Shuri showed him the new suit she designed they where talking about the old one and he said something like "Ah yes my design".

just got back from another viewing and when Thanos got to Wakanda and he was just playing with everyone, sure felt like Thor took his sweet a** time :lol:

Yeah, he was busy destroying those carrier ships with the monsters and lightning striking the ground. He didn’t have an earpiece to hear Cap tell everyone to go to his location.

I’ve asked this before, but how physically strong are gamora and nebula compared to thanos? The two of them know him best and throughout the movies they talk about killing him like it’s not impossible. gamora wasn’t surprised how easy it seemed to kill the illusion of him on knowhere and thanos said nebula almost succeeded killing him when she snuck on his ship. They were trained by him so their killing skills must be top notch. Would’ve liked to see how they stacked up against the black order.

Fighting skills alone I'd give to Cap, but since BP suit would absorbs the blows then that evens it up a little bit.

Now I'm basing this on comics alone because Cap is supposed to be a top 3 fighter on earth in comics (Cap, Shang Chi, and Iron Fist).

But if we're talking movies, Black Panther has more skillset than Captain America. In his fight w M'Baku alone he showed boxing, capoeira, and Brazilian jiu jitsu. He realized he couldn't beat M'Baku w power so he used technique to finish him. Plus, Cap never lost a fight only to come back and win the rematch. You can't teach heart.

I’ve asked this before, but how physically strong are gamora and nebula compared to thanos? The two of them know him best and throughout the movies they talk about killing him like it’s not impossible. gamora wasn’t surprised how easy it seemed to kill the illusion of him on knowhere and thanos said nebula almost succeeded killing him when she snuck on his ship. They were trained by him so their killing skills must be top notch. Would’ve liked to see how they stacked up against the black order.

That’s the one major thing that bugs me...We didn’t get to see either Gamora or Nebula have a face off with the Black Order ~ their family...

Thanos did call Gamora as the fiercest woman in the galaxy. I don't think they are physically strong but just very, very skilled at what they do.

cloakdaggerposter.jpg

Back
Top Bottom