WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

A deux ex machina is when something unsolvable is solved due to something random that came out of nowhere. Thor’s entrance didn't really solve anything, just made the climax more exciting.

oh i was wrong lol. still, it was a badass entrance. felt like he was too OP

oh i was wrong lol. still, it was a badass entrance. felt like he was too OP
Avengers crew is starting to get OP in general now

Stank leveled up with that new nanotech technology
Thor leveled up with Stormbreaker
Strange is a powerful sorceror and the writers are implying that he's playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers
Captain Marvel is supposed to be an OP character; she might actually be in danger of being a deux ex machina character
Hulk is probably going to become WWH

Reactions: ARK
Sometimes mcu movies are just meant to be there to levity and not meant to be taken seriously

That's the beauty of the mcu, there is something for everyone and I think that's part of why they're so successful

Also, it's not by chance that every Avengers movie is followed up by smaller, more intimate films like Iron Man 3/Ant-Man/Ant-Man & The Wasp.

Guess Marvel thinks we need a breather after these big event movies :smh:

Y’all think Black Panther would wash Captain America? His suit is so much better.

The score for this film is the best part of the film. Silvestri brought his A game harder than the Russo’s. The Guardian’s lowkey have the best intro in this film. It was a real “who do these ****** think they are?” moment. :lol: I love the Spinners and in an Avengers film they not only got a change of pace intro to a classic funk song......they had more screen time than Captain America :smh:

Thanos’ signature smile is no where near present in this film. Guardians of the Galaxy to this day has still given us the most comic accurate Thanos.

Ok LameFx45

:nerd:

The flaws in this film become more easy to point out because they’re so apparent. Lol @ Eitri and Thor having a conversation when Thor is opening the gate to the dying star hundreds of miles away.

Y’all think Black Panther would wash Captain America? His suit is so much better.

Fighting skills alone I'd give to Cap, but since BP suit would absorbs the blows then that evens it up a little bit.

Now I'm basing this on comics alone because Cap is supposed to be a top 3 fighter on earth in comics (Cap, Shang Chi, and Iron Fist).

39F62F9D-9EDE-408D-A130-F8DC5E03DE17.jpeg

Ok LameFx45

:nerd:

its just an observation, i get it in terms of movie making but Cap told everyone to come to him and everyone was there including regular humans who had to run, even groot and then dude appeared out of nowhere

i mean i love the film but it's not perfect and we all know this is just nerdy nitpicks and that wasn't even deep complaint :lol: stop trying to read anything negative like i was out there campaigning to ban the film

Fighting skills alone I'd give to Cap, but since BP suit would absorbs the blows then that evens it up a little bit.

Now I'm basing this on comics alone because Cap is supposed to be a top 3 fighter on earth in comics (Cap, Shang Chi, and Iron Fist).

But in the MCU, it isn't much of a stretch to assume t'challa is the far more experienced and trained fighter

Gotta assume, t'challa as prince of wakanda his father would have been training him since he was able, given their customs

Whereas with cap, max we see was that training before he got the serum and then he has what couple months after getting the serum and then he goes under the ice.. and now he has couple years out and we don't see him get more training than he would have received initially

Distinct possibility tony has more actual experience than cap in the MCU, given they now changed the timeframe from 8 years to 6 years from the events of A1

i thought the comics put BP above Cap in fighting skills

Back
Top Bottom