WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Thanos did call Gamora as the fiercest woman in the galaxy. I don't think they are physically strong but just very, very skilled at what they do.
Gamora has super strength. In GotG 2 she held on onto Drax while she was hanging onto the ship as they crashed with no issues and she lifted a massive massive gun off a ship with no issues

I’ve asked this before, but how physically strong are gamora and nebula compared to thanos? The two of them know him best and throughout the movies they talk about killing him like it’s not impossible. gamora wasn’t surprised how easy it seemed to kill the illusion of him on knowhere and thanos said nebula almost succeeded killing him when she snuck on his ship. They were trained by him so their killing skills must be top notch. Would’ve liked to see how they stacked up against the black order.
:frown:

Gamora.

I bought her hot toy yesterday to make myself feel better about her.

i don't remember but i thought it was like BPs from CW but with a sash (?)

and Killmongers suit is the same as the upgraded BP suit but just with gold, no?

killmonger’s suit had those cool jaguar spots. Definitely an ode when they tried to change black panther’s name to black jaguar.

That flashback was to 1992 though, I can't believe 2018 black panther would be wearing a 26 year old hand-me-down suit

Edit: as far as the design goes

About to watch IW at apparently the only legit imax screen manhattan has to offer. Let's see if it's worth it...
*edit
I definitely been in this theater before... Don't remember when though..

Last edited:
I have to look at it again but i thought it looked similar for the most part, of course it isn't going to be the exact same suit :lol: I am sure they had multiple ones and made one for T'challa but design-wise, it looked the same

it also seemed like his CW suit had standard Wakandan/Vibranium tech? like it was bulletproof and Shuris upgrade was such a big leap in comparison

i don't know, i'm just bored right now :lol:

4f3e8d68087f0628eb750670ece3efc6.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

167219fc9fb058407f1d345ed6bee179cb917e62.jpg

160516094600.jpg

In my opinion, T'Chaka's suit looks more like the suit Shuri created. The ear placement most noticeably.

Last edited:
Idk if this was mentioned, but did anyone catch the subtle reference to The Thing in IW? Or am I reading too much into it? lol

Yea his dads had the gold and robes very distinct mask too compared to T'Challas suit and the one Shuri designed lookin at those pics, also doesn't look as sleek as the one T'challa said he designed so its for sure not the same one . Im assuming based off the differences and things they said that whoever was Panther at the time had a designed their own suit or at least had a hand in it.

Until Shuri came along and changed the game with the upgrades :lol: whick makes sense since M'Baku said you've all let a child take over as leading your tech advancements which insinuates thats not always how they did it.

t'challa's suit was definitely more bulky in CW

also, t'chaka's suit wasnt as fitted as either suit.. remember it being somewhat lose, at least compared to the CW and shuri designed suits

I think BP's intelligence has more to do with temperament and being a better ruler. Civil War, he had to learn that revenge is blinding, justice is more important. In the BP movie, he learned that Wakanda needed to be more inclusive and in order to avoid more Killmonger's popping up, Wakanda had to use their resources to help the African diaspora across the globe. As intelligent as Shuri is, she's still too immature to be an effective ruler. She shows off too much.

Last edited:
^ going be interesting to see shuri in A4.. i think she ends up with her own BP suit, well first and foremost i think she survived (ditto wong).. but curious to see the impact losing t'challa and others has on her

what comic is this?
The current Thanos comic. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK.
IMO, Marvel's best title. Kinda bummed it ended, but man. Coates did a great job with this story arc.

Oh, and Cosmic Ghost Rider is awesome.

The current Thanos comic. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK.
IMO, Marvel's best title. Kinda bummed it ended, but man. Coates did a great job with this story arc.

whats the name of the book/story arc? want to add it to my 'to read' list.

Always liked Rockets character tho, for a fully CGId character they did a great job at making him personable, funny and charming....he’s also hella expressive

Back
Top Bottom