WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I assume antman and co survived.. but hawkeye's family got, got which triggers ronin

tumblr_p84fstE0G41sejmmmo2_540.gif
the man is OP man

as of right now probably the strongest imo

tbh...thor been the strongest for a minute. once he was slapping around hulk, it was a wrap. hell, even avengers one he held his own against hulk.

DID ANYONE EXPLAIN WHY ANT-MAN WAS NOT IN THIS MOVIE?
Yeah, Black Widow said he and Clint took a deal to be on house arrest.

Based on the Ant-Man trailers, the film will explain this. So, my assumption is that there should be a post credit scene tying in Ant-Man to the events of IW. (I hope)

as he should be, actually surprised they went with StromBreaker when they could have gone with with the OdinSword

but it's also cool to incorporate groot in there or else he'd be pretty much be useless in the film like Bucky was :lol:

Wish Yondu was still alive. Him and his arrow woulda wreaked havoc on those alien dog things in Wakanda. Thor coulda supercharged the arrow too. Woulda been amazing

DID ANYONE EXPLAIN WHY ANT-MAN WAS NOT IN THIS MOVIE?

BW said him and Hawkeye took deals, Hawjeye to stay at home with family. Ant-Man on house arrest,

Now with that being said, who turned them in (or did they turn themselves in) after Civil War?

i think they turned themselves in or the punishment might have been more severe

curious if Hawkeye started working for them or if he just moved him family in Japan to get away

rogers was such a frat bro in that movie. highlighted tips and members only jackets? gimme a break.

You clearly didn't see civil war where he still kicked ***. He's not "nerfed", just obviously going through rehab.

You clearly didn't see civil war where he still kicked ***. He's not "nerfed", just obviously going through rehab.

He has that trait where he's softer when he's not trying to kill. They should've put his consciousness back to sleep during the alien attack, so he could've been a bigger problem for the Aliens. It would've been bye-bye bikini for Proxima.

Back
Top Bottom