WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Thanos was surprised to see Cap catch his gauntlet. Never been done by someone on their own. Spiderman and Iron Man only got their hands on it by doing the most to subdue Thanos and Mantis trying to put him to sleep, Star Lord's mechanism that kept his other arm down, and Strange using his powers and still barely could achieve anything. Cap took that straight on and stopped him in his tracks before suffering the same fate as everyone else on Titan, the difference, man did it on his, macho a macho. No help or tricks. Damn brilliant. Long live the stars and strips. By the way, Amel, so sad to see what you're going through homie.

He caught the gauntlet..... and then.......

Seahawks needed the hand the ball to ML...... and then......

Big part of the story missing

He was maxing out at the gym. Moving mjolnir and catching the gauntlet, Cap keeps doing the unexpected.

that's because Cap is Worthy. can't buy that.

Thanos was surprised to see Cap catch his gauntlet. Never been done by someone on their own. Spiderman and Iron Man only got their hands on it by doing the most to subdue Thanos and Mantis trying to put him to sleep, Star Lord's mechanism that kept his other arm down, and Strange using his powers and still barely could achieve anything. Cap took that straight on and stopped him in his tracks before suffering the same fate as everyone else on Titan, the difference, man did it on his, macho a macho. No help or tricks. Damn brilliant. Long live the stars and strips. By the way, Amel, so sad to see what you're going through homie.

#TeamCap

He caught the gauntlet..... and then.......

Seahawks needed the hand the ball to ML...... and then......

Big part of the story missing

only thing Slick Mouth Stark caught was his own nanotech to the gut. fn genius over here dying.

could have at least given Cap one of those spears that shoots blasts out

or at least make that shield have retractable claws or emit those energy shield the blankets of the other warriors had

he got them scraps

i wonder what the "secret weapon" was on the hot toys that they couldn't reveal, i thought it would be the shield that turns into some armor transforming to VibratingCap or something

could have at least given Cap one of those spears that shoots blasts out

or at least make that shield have retractable claws or emit those energy shield the blankets of the other warriors had

he got them scraps

i wonder what the "secret weapon" was on the hot toys that they couldn't reveal, i thought it would be the shield that turns into some armor transforming to VibratingCap or something

I'M CONVINCED THE SECRET WEAPON IS TIED TO AVENGERS 4 OTHERWISE THEY WOULD OF REVEALED IT ALREADY. THERE'S NOTHING IN THIS MOVIE THAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED A GREAT "SECRET" WEAPON TO INCLUDE WITH CAP IMO.

amel is like the starlord of Team Cap. When he messes up, it’s major.

The spear he caught in the train station?

Lol so what happened after he caught the gauntlet? Remind the world. You don’t drop the weight on your chest for your spotter to grab and claim a PR
He got punched. Unlike Tony who should have died. I wanted him to die. I was salivating at the thought of seeing his deceased body on the big screen. I felt maniacal, I felt like Thanos watching that.

the "shield" turns into an ice box and puts his *** on freeze for another 70 years. while iron man defeats thanos.

Lol so what happened after he caught the gauntlet? Remind the world. You don’t drop the weight on your chest for your spotter to grab and claim a PR

I mean you mess with the best you go down like the rest, no doubt. we're talking about a dude who gave Hulk anger management lessons, Thanos is a bmf.

still, Cap was ready and willing. a human being facing off against a mf who can throw a moon. if you can't respect that...

3rd viewing last night was still money.

dolby was beautiful but i felt it was a tad darker than IMAX. I do realize that I need to drive back to my old theater as their Dolby cinema theater felt much better than the one near where I live now.

Still epic, still sad, still best movie in the MCU that does deliver after 10 years.

Period.

I could sit here and be like, how'd the Bifrost get activated and sent Thor to Wakanda, how did the snap happen literally seconds after Maria Hill said there was an energy signature over Wakanda detected, How did no one really see Peter Parker swing out the school bus, etc., etc., but I'm not looking for validations or proper plot lines, i just want to be popcorn entertained and see my childhood heroes brought to life.

The spear he caught in the train station?

i'm not sure, i never really followed up if they revealed it but there was no point in keeping that a secret because that things has leaked all the way back from the SDCC teaser

3rd viewing last night was still money.

dolby was beautiful but i felt it was a tad darker than IMAX. I do realize that I need to drive back to my old theater as their Dolby cinema theater felt much better than the one near where I live now.

Still epic, still sad, still best movie in the MCU that does deliver after 10 years.

Period.

I could sit here and be like, how'd the Bifrost get activated and sent Thor to Wakanda, how did the snap happen literally seconds after Maria Hill said there was an energy signature over Wakanda detected, How did no one really see Peter Parker swing out the school bus, etc., etc., but I'm not looking for validations or proper plot lines, i just want to be popcorn entertained and see my childhood heroes brought to life.
thor's new axe can activate the bifrost

tumblr_p83asx1N6s1uhosuvo1_1280.gif

Tony stopped it bare handed when Thanos is ACTUALLY TRYING.

But stopping Thanos hand with the gauntlet isn't a feat if he isn't using it or even trying. It's no different than his other hand. He was just trying to pet dude.

And no help? Isn't he juiced up?

Scumbag Steve is hella wack

Was there any explanation of Stark being in possession of Thor's magical belt?

Looks like I'm going to eat my words about this movie crossing the $1B. I suppose dissatisfied fans aren't enough to keep it down. It's currently at $857.3M and on pace to become the fastest movie to $1B and it's not even out in China yet.

Captain Colonizer took 1 haymaker and got laid all the way the eff out.

How many direct smacks did Tony da Gawd take and still got up? And don't give me the his armor can protect you cuz a bulletproof vest will stop a bullet and save your life, but you still get laid out.

"All that for a drop of blood?" Hulk didn't get no blood. Cap caught him with a good upper cut but got washed easily like the traitor he is. Let's not forget he himself even said "Earth's lost it's GREATEST defender"

thor's new axe can activate the bifrost

yup you right forgot the dwarf said in theory it could. BTW i was doing my best Lame impression with those nitpicks.

lol terrance howard mack daddy voice is funny as hell. 'introducing mah friend, tony stark mayne. '

damn writers and their lies and how the deaths are for good :lol:

pratt just confirmed GotG3 is shooting next year with him and Mantis :lol:

Back
Top Bottom