WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

tumblr_p84dpxyopr1rtqtc9o2_540.jpg

tumblr_p84dpxyopr1rtqtc9o1_540.jpg

PLAN B

okayfine, it's just an internal nuclear powerplant that works with a suit of near-indestructible smart armor equipped with an array of rockets, bombs, and lasers.

that's super power, my friend.
For as much as they mention Tony's intellect, got to admit that they're certainly even remotely intelligent, nor much aware of what common sense is either.

okayfine, it's just an internal nuclear powerplant that works with a suit of near-indestructible smart armor equipped with an array of rockets, bombs, and lasers.

that's super power, my friend.

So falcon, war machine, antman, BW, hawkeye, shuri, okoye, m'baku and the rest of wakanda not named t'challa have super powers too?

On my way to see it on the IMAX.

Man, I watched in on IMAX but wasn’t all too impressed. Some scenes did look better, but it’s definitely comfort over “visuals”. It felt so cluttered in the way the seats are set up viewing it in IMAX. Everyone’s body heat made the place feel humid/hot AF!
I will say Thanos actually broke a sweat in the movie, the winkles/definitions in the face was more up front & personal. Yet, those little things aren’t worth giving up the recliners and personal space one has in a regular viewing.

Who supplied Shield aka Hydra with weapons and arc reactor technology? Cap, Falcon and Widow had to fix another one Stanks blunders.

2 of the 3 named were employed by that organization.. and I assume like when he provided those very same individuals with a place to live, train and equipment he was trying to help them out

So falcon, war machine, antman, BW, hawkeye, shuri, okoye, m'baku and the rest of wakanda not named t'challa have super powers too?

Falcon- borderline. depends on whether you count Hawkeye.
WM- yup.
Antman- absolutely.
Hawkeye- see Falcon.
Wakandans- mostly nope, but could be in the right suit.

then again, you kinda made my point by mentioning T'Challa, who gets a lot of mileage out of his gear.

he is also herbally enhanced in much the same way Cap is scientifically.

Falcon- borderline. depends on whether you count Hawkeye.
WM- yup.
Hawkeye- see Falcon.
Wakandans- mostly nope, but could be in the right suit.

then again, you kinda made my point by mentioning T'Challa, who gets a lot of mileage out of his gear.

he is also herbally enhanced in much the same way Cap is scientifically.

T'challa takes the heart shaped herb, it's why he doesn't need his suit to go toe to toe with WS

It's explicitly why I excluded him from the rest of the people from wakanda

A suit that can theoretically can be worn by anyone doesn't equate to the individual having super powers.. they have use of the suit

The skill is 1) knowing how to make it and/or 2) knowing how to use it

T'challa takes the heart shaped herb, it's why he doesn't need his suit to go toe to toe with WS

It's explicitly why I excluded him from the rest of the people from wakanda

A suit that can theoretically can be worn by anyone doesn't equate to the individual having super powers.. they have use of the suit

The skill is 1) knowing how to make it and/or 2) knowing how to use it

so Dr. Strange isn't a superhero? after all, he is just a sorcerer, Supreme as he may be. any neurosurgeon can just learn magic.

so Dr. Strange isn't a superhero? after all, he is just a sorcerer, Supreme as he may be. any neurosurgeon can just learn magic.

They are all superheroes

Dr. Strange's "powers" come from the use of his skill with his craft.. from his movie, clearly not many if any neurosurgeons could do what dr. Strange did even in that field

Just like how Justin hammer and/or warmonger and his scientists couldn't recreate what tony did

Back
Top Bottom