WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

plus outside of Dr Strange and Wong, no one really knows what ability the time stone had

***** just showed up and they was like welp... Gotta kill Vision. Sucks for Wanda having to kill him then watch him be brought back then to watch someone else open him like a Orange Crush.

Stable Genius Stark constructed an AI that tried to eliminate all mankind tho. like, personally did this, he himself.

Stable? You mean the guy with anxiety and PTSD. Yet, his plan was better than CC who claimed Tony was Earth's best defender. like, personally did this, he himself.

If scumbag Steve would've just destroyed the stone in the first place, all this wouldn't have come to pass. Period. It would've been destroyed before Thanos got the time stone, which he never would've got because Strange would never had a reason to release the spell on it.

8322EF5B-EA83-41BD-8FFD-B94404CC323A.png

Stable? You mean the guy with anxiety and PTSD. Yet, his plan was better than CC who claimed Tony was Earth's best defender. like, personally did this, he himself.

Cap is the bigger man, he can forgive and forget. Why do you think Widow came home instead of riding with Tony Stank? Cap and BP, new best buds. Vision, rides with Cap (well, not anymore). Thor, went to ride with Cap. Rhodey, went to ride with Cap. Banner, went to ride with Cap. Why is this? Because he's a leader of 'men'. Stank is a leader of 'me'.

Hey and I like Tony Stank, but Stank needs a mentor and leadership. Leadership, thy name be Rogers.

Dawgggg, its been a minute, forgot how insanely good IM1 is.

Everytime they play the rock n roll during the ironman scenes...bruhhhhh. Epic. The og suit was soooo damn flames. jebediah was a good villian too. that voice inflection. Fire.

'now tony, what should I tell the press???'

'you know, training exercise, the usual bs'

'Tony you know it's not that simp...'

'.........An unfortunate training exercise involving an F22.....'

only thing Tony Stark did with zero powers is sell deadly weapons to dangerous warlords. act like this dude wasn't fomenting civil unrest in developing countries.

Iron Man is an all-around trash person, which is why he has more money than Jesus and crippling depression. at least Cap fought Nazis with his bare hands.

...but you know who is REALLY trash at this time? Dr. Banner. can't touch Thanos, can barely drive the Hulkbuster, what CAN you do? just a living "u mad."
:lol: Tony would vote for trump for the tax break and supply isis at the same time

Unbearable Hulk was the Carmelo Anthony of the avengers

I made it, boys! :rofl:

Attachments

• B36688CC-C175-43B6-8B4A-CA49D7A40F16.png
    B36688CC-C175-43B6-8B4A-CA49D7A40F16.png
    216.9 KB · Views: 7
If someone reverts time with the stone,, are they aware that time was rewound or are their memories new?

it might be dependent on the user because and what they want them to know, like mentioned he only reversed the time on vision specifically and looks like Wanda saw it happening and she was aware

i blieve dormammu was also aware that he just kept going back in time with Strange though he seemed confused at the moment but eventually he became aware to what was happening

Back
Top Bottom