WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I was joking with the wife that they should've played this during the credits. Would also be a good Thanos theme song

:rofl:

One of them should've faded away :lol:
Not for me. I was born in the 80s and grew up in the 90s so you already know I was into comics, comic cards, the arcade scene, etc.

I didn't want a happy ending at all.

Anyway to the other poster, if they took the filler out this movie could have been like an hour 30. Easy. Possibly less.
Take any filler out of the second movie and put then together and you have one movie under 4 hours.
Can you list what you think was filler or unimportant parts.

Cuz reading your posts and thinking about the movie I saw what you're saying sounds like nonsense. Like it wouldn't even be a movie in a coherent sense if they took out what I think you're gonna say.
thor's entrance felt like a deus ex machina
Then you weren't paying attention.

i need to start reading comics but i have no idea where to start.

i’ve read the dark knight and civil war series but they were condensed into a hard cover so it was easier

also i really don’t wanna be that guy that walks into a comic book store after watching infinity war and asks what to read
Then do it.

I'd recommend DnA's GotG run and all the events, Iron Man: Extremis, and Bendis' Avengers.

I get it but its definitely not Brooklyn.

Last edited:
Oh we about to royal rumble in this piece!?!?!

I'm coming in like this:

StoneColdEntrance.gif~c200

then laying hands on all Cap sympathizers like

henrycavillmustache4.gif
You going to end up with a funko out of every hole.

Our team should grow out our beards and hair.
I've grown out my beard and it's something luxurious. Got five different colors of hair that just shine when in the sun. All natural too. I like my hair short but I'd add some length to it for sure!

Almost all of the non-X men titles were rebooted back to issue #1 after Onslaught (Heroes Reborn) because marvel had trash writers in the mid-90s who butchered all of the stories and characters. You had cripple Capt America in an Iron Man suit in his last issues.
That was not a reboot :lol:

Heroes Reborn occurred in a pocket universe. Saying thats a reboot is like saying the Ultimate universe was a reboot. No those are launches of entirely new alternate universes.

Marvel saw an avenue to make money with all those Image guys that just left them earlier in the 90s and took it.

And when you say almost all of the non X-Men titles you literally just mean Iron Man, Avengers, F4, Thor, and Captain America. Not even half their line at the time.

Marvel comics has never rebooted their main universe. Everything that happened in HR is still a part of the heroes history/past. Heroes Reborn literally ends with the heroes and Dr. Doom going back to the main MU.

All that was is a relaunch.

A reboot would entail a fresh new continuity like what DC likes to do.

Can't believe after such a great movie the scumbag supporters still salty talking ****

AmeL E everysingletime you gotta agree team MAGA is ******* lame. The colonizer straight up admits Tony is Earth's greatest defender.

Each and every single member talk out of their *** like you.

One of his mans was black and he was quite the gentleman to Peggy....cut it out...

Now Tony being a 1%er and government good boi, he would totally be taking orders from trump.

Yes, taking orders totally seems like Tony's style

Going assume you just skipped IM2 when they had senate hearings.. and the very simple point he and others made in CW, it's better they do it then they can control it before it's done to them

But I'm not surprised any of the above would go over your head

That's not exactly true. You can't just bring some alien technology to another planet especially one that may not have the materials and resources to build up as much as needed.(ex: diamonds are rare on earth, but it literally rains diamonds on jupiter which is also 100x bigger than earth.) which is the point of him feeling and doing what he did.
HIs actions really do save planets from themselves.
Yeah but once he completed the gauntlet he could've easily gave every single planet with sentient life limitless resources.

His argument only could seem rational from a layman/portal's pov who are not all powerful.

He wanted to wipe out half of those ppl cuz he wanted to prove himself right. Wouldn't be surprised if he ressurrected some naysayers from Titan just to gloat.

Last edited:
Would be dope if Hela (assuming she survived) links up with Thanos.

It would be theeeeee power couple.

how do they know its really only 6 stones?

like if i found 6 id be lookin for more just to make sure

who told them its only 6?

avengers 4 they find the infinity stone thats more powerful than all 6 combined

Back
Top Bottom