WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

^^ I was close

nt.JPG

So, I was thinking...Wasn't there a end credit scene where Thanos appears and steals the gauntlet?

So, I'm curious how the elf made the gauntlet for him if Thanos took it from that room?

If you all have discussed this already, then disregard.

I believe at the end of the first GOTG or one of the phase 2 films, the end credit scene was Thanos opening a 'safe', grabbing the gauntlet and saying "fine, I'll do it myself". So he could have gotten it from the giant dwarf dude prior to that.

I believe at the end of the first GOTG or one of the phase 2 films, the end credit scene was Thanos opening a 'safe', grabbing the gauntlet and saying "fine, I'll do it myself". So he could have gotten it from the giant dwarf dude prior to that.
After AOA

How did Tony get a hold of Shuri's tech for his new suit?
Do we know for a fact that he got it from Shuri? I mean BP and Bleeding Edge both use nanomachines, but that doesn't mean they're the same nanomachines. If I'm not mistaken it looks like Stark's is even more advanced.

i think that was a joke

Starks is way more advanced though

BP only tech is just to absorb energy and then use it

Starks nanotech works like a damn green lantern power ring and concoct anything he wants with his mind :lol:

i can't even imagine what dude would be doing if he was fighting in wakanda against those outriders

sucks that he couldn't upgrade Rhodies armor to the same tech though

Do we know for a fact that he got it from Shuri? I mean BP and Bleeding Edge both use nanomachines, but that doesn't mean they're the same nanomachines. If I'm not mistaken it looks like Stark's is even more advanced.
I'm going by the tech debuting in BP prior to infinity war. It's a reasonable assumption unless I missed Tony using it before..

he could have just developed it himself at the same time or afterwards even without knowledge of BP using it
If you don't know it's cool. At the end of BP they did say they were going to share their knowledge with the world so it's not far fetched that the tech was in fact shared.

One of the final moments of Avengers: Infinity War is a haunting, rather beautiful scene between Thanos and the younger Gamora that takes place immediately after The Mad Titan snaps his fingers and erases half of all life in the universe.

AVENGERS 4: Let's Look At How The Team Is Shaping Up After The Events Of INFINITY WAR - SPOILERS Follow
Earlier, Thanos had sacrificed his daughter in order to acquire the Soul Stone, and this sequence is a direct callback to that, with Gamora asking her father if completing his mission was worth what it ultimately cost him.

The prevailing theory is that this actually takes place inside the Soul Stone, and the film's co-director has now confirmed it.

Here's what Joe Russo had to say when quizzed about the scene during a recent Q&A (via MCU Exchange):

Yeah it’s- it’s implied it’s the soul stone. It’s all orange around, then he’s inside the stone with the amount of power that it took to snap his fingers- he has this out of body experience with Gamora.

So she’s there?

She is in fact, yes. It was an attempt on our part - because we don’t like two-dimensional roles or three-dimensional villains - every villain is a hero in their own story and as insane and psychotic and brutal and violent as Thanos is, he’s a more complex villain if you go on a journey with him emotionally. He does care about things and it is complicated for him to execute his plan and it cost him something.

He said at the end “It cost him everything” and that it was the only thing he loved which was Gamora which is why we put him back with her at the end. I just want to reiterate with the audience that he does feel true emotion even though he is a monster.
This is obviously a pretty big reveal, because if that is indeed Gamora's soul/spirit and not just a memory or vision, then there's a possibility that the character could return at some point. Most of us were under the impression that only the heroes that turned to ash after "the snap" would be back, but perhaps not!

If Gamora - as well as the likes of Loki and Vision, for example - were to be resurrected, do you feel it would lessen the impact their deaths had in Infinity War? Sound off below.

damn, could have still given him the latest tech and put in the training wheels protocol

I thought war machine looked less bulky and had a larger variety of weapons compared to previous films. His armor has never been a Ferrari, more like a Hummer. Built to take and dish out punishment.

I liked how tony had his aint hand closing device packed up with him just in case. Boy did that come in .......”handy”......

I thought war machine looked less bulky and had a larger variety of weapons compared to previous films. His armor has never been a Ferrari, more like a Hummer. Built to take and dish out punishment.

its really not about bulk or the amount of punishment taken, IMs bleeding edge was taking crazy hits with his shield

it's probably more resilient overall taking those shots from Thanos

and imagine if the armor forms from his wristwatch or maybe even a backpack to account for extra nanomites for his arsenal?

imagine what "kill mode" would be like :lol:

oh and i forgot that he gave the upgrade to Spidey :lol:

Back
Top Bottom