WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

This fan speculation comes courtesy of Reddit user TruthOfAlecius, who theorizes that Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) will arrive in Avengers 4 to try and stop Thanos. The post-credits scene teases Captain Marvel’s arrival, and we’re still getting Danvers’ origin movie before Avengers 4, so she will likely play a big role in the 2019 film.

i never would have come up with theory in a million years...

Gwwkn8cDjpXDmPsUzHaT_gxdoxwHIQN5oy-t6CqjQUc.jpg

So marvel’s not gonna use the quantum realm, but rather a seventh stone that no one asked for or has no original source....

2267987-mind_gem.jpg

The seventh Gem was hidden in an unknown realm known as the Ultraverse. This goldish color gem was said to obtain the essence of Nemesis. She was the omnipotent being, which shattered herself across two universes, because she grown tired of her own existence. It is believed that the Ego Gem is very powerful, it managed to take possession of the former Avenger Sersi. Once Sersi came into contact with the Asgardian trickster known as Loki, who was in possession of the six remaining Infinity Gems, Nemesis was reborn.

now capt marvel has a villian

and the snap is explained

only difference is now it can possess hawkeye and make him relevant again
esp having had contact with the other stone

Calling it now: ego gem is in the quantum realm. It was said it was hidden in the ultra verse. The ultra verse will be the quantum realm which is know as the micro verse. Marvel will switch some of the comic strips just how they did with thanos’ story, the soul gem planet, death/ red skull, etc...

how do they know its really only 6 stones?

like if i found 6 id be lookin for more just to make sure

who told them its only 6?

avengers 4 they find the infinity stone thats more powerful than all 6 combined
Actually in a crossover with Ultraverse comics they did reveal the ego stone.

Doubtful that comes in to play here.
t'challas line "the only thing thanos will be getting is dust and blood"

blood stone?
No :lol:

So, I was thinking...Wasn't there a end credit scene where Thanos appears and steals the gauntlet?

So, I'm curious how the elf made the gauntlet for him if Thanos took it from that room?

If you all have discussed this already, then disregard.

Back
Top Bottom