WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

IW got dudes on their Pepe Silvia steez in here

b81057729fe23380f811c3efd8217b9f.jpg

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Speaking of, how have we not seen "The Gang Loses Half the Universe" or some variation yet?

So, I was thinking...Wasn't there a end credit scene where Thanos appears and steals the gauntlet?

So, I'm curious how the elf made the gauntlet for him if Thanos took it from that room?

If you all have discussed this already, then disregard.
Hasn't been discussed...as far as I know

So, I was thinking...Wasn't there a end credit scene where Thanos appears and steals the gauntlet?

So, I'm curious how the elf made the gauntlet for him if Thanos took it from that room?

Ya gotta stop Lame’ing the films man....just enjoy the ride...lmao

Thanos looks a million times better in IW than he does in that end credit scene. Damn they really improved on his cgi

After seeing the movie twice, I can't imagine thanos as looking any other time way

The film doesn't say when it happened, but Thanos didn't steal it. He had him make it in exchange for his people's lives. It appears that it had been awhile since it happened tho.

Ya gotta stop Lame’ing the films man....just enjoy the ride...lmao
What? I'm just trying to understand the timeline of when he made Eitri make the gauntlet.
The film doesn't say when it happened, but Thanos didn't steal it. He had him make it in exchange for his people's lives. It appears that it had been awhile since it happened tho.

Ahh good point. Could have made it a while back.

and there actually is a a blood stone/gem

Bloodstone, in comics, may refer to:

• The Bloodstone or the Bloodstone Gem, a Marvel Comics fictional mystical gem from which the Bloodstone family in Marvel derive their name.
  • Bloodstone, a fictional family in Marvel Comics:
  • "Hunt for the Bloodstone", a 1989 Captain America storyline where he looks for the Bloodstone and uncovers Ulysses' body. There is also a trade paperback collection of it.[2]
  • One of the five pentagonal arranged Bloodstones of the Bloodstone amulet created by Belasco, which was used to open a gateway and release the Elder Gods from their imprisonment

I asked this question to a certain poster and I’m still waiting for a response. Thor’s reason for Asgard not helping is because Asgard has been destroyed yet Thanos having the gauntlet before Ragnarok makes no sense within the film universe. Had he said the realms had been in chaos due to his abscense and Loki being on the throne it would have made more sense but being the lazy film that this was....... smh. That along with Thor and Eitri talking to each other while Thor is opening the gate for the star hundreds of miles away....

If Eitri put 2 fingers up to his ear maybe I could have over looked it :lol: :smh:

I like the new ppl in this thread. They don't seem to be affected by the anti Cap propaganda that's plagued the regulars
yeah because a lot of the new members are part of y'all squad lol

but i commend you amel. you're the only cap guy in this thread that i can tolerate :lol:
your #2 tho? that guy gotta go

It was when Colonizer, SW, BW, Vision and Falcon walk in on Rhodey talking to the hologram of General Ross.

Ross says "The world's on fire, and you think all is forgiven?"

thats when colonizer says "We're not looking for forgiveness, and i'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost your BEST DEFENDER. (aka tony da gawd) We're here to fight"
bro i swear he said avenger lol
but avenger and defender do sound close :lol:

Thor still trying to start his Revengers group. loki and the rock guy dead though. valkyrie missing and hulk got his soul taken by that thanos fight. He can recruit rocket rabbit.

Thor still trying to start his Revengers group. loki and the rock guy dead though. valkyrie missing and hulk got his soul taken by that thanos fight. He can recruit rocket rabbit.

We dont know if korg is dead.

"Rock guy"

Show some respect.

Back
Top Bottom