WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I’ve seen too many simple questions asked over and over as if people paid no attention during the movie. Of course not all the characters will have the info us audience members will have while watching it.

This isn’t an argument. We can agree to disagree. However Gamora being killed for the soul stone wasn’t hinted at in the trailer or toys. This leak is clearly from someone who has valid intel
So your argument is that it doesn't matter if dude was wrong on most of the details because the one he got right was a big spoiler?

Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck, has anyone watched a movie directed from them? I’m looking to watch Mississippi Grind to get a feel for their cinematography and how they could approach Captain Marvel.

I’m not going to accept stupid explanations that aren’t even hinted at in the movie.

This is literally the BIGGEST issue in the movie. It’s a HUGE writing error.

They have him mentally and physically subdued and you mean to tell me not one of them can slice his neck, stab his chest, or even cut his damn hand off? Quill can literally blast him in the face and boom it’s over.

You’re making up stupid super complicated explanations to justify their plot hole. Stop it.

I love this movie. Top 3 MCU movie. But that is a big issue that only a blind man can’t see.
Nobody there was that strong.

You must've been fooled by that fake reality Thanos cooked up where Gamora just stabbed him in his throat and chest :lol:

It took everything in Tony's arsenal to give Thanos a shaving cut.

Who among them is gonna slice his neck? Stab his chest with any success?

The best idea I've seen is for Strange to do what Wong did to Cull :lol: and even then they'd have to make it off Titan with the gauntlet or immediately use it to kill Thanos :lol: Thing is the story would juat be written where Thanos kills most of them getting the gauntlet back and then completes it anyway.

Like you're seriously underestimating Thanos strength and density to think a blast to the face would take him out. How many times has Banner shot himself in the face for Hulk to shrug it off? Son has face planted from a ship and survived as a human.

You really think trying to kill Thanos while he's slightly subdued is the biggest writing error :lol:

I mean Star-Lord ends up emotionally lashing out, shoots Thanos in the face and all it does is get him angry enough and feel enough pain to get out of Mantis' trance.

So your argument is that it doesn't matter if dude was wrong on most of the details because the one he got right was a big spoiler?

No Amel, my argument is that dude was right about most details including the film’s biggest points and the details that are inaccurate are still in the vicinity of being right. Loki did offer to be Thanos’ advisor, Captain America and Falcon and Black Widow did save Vision and Scarlett Witch and took them to Wakanda. The little details surrounding those points could have been changed from the time he posted the leak to when the movie released but the overall plot stayed the same.

thor, a god, came flying down from the sky with a giant axe god weapon and it only went a few inches deep into thanos’ chest. I dunno who else would be strong enough or have a weapon strong enough to kill or cut off his hand other than thor with stormbringer.

In the vicinity of being right is still the same as being wrong.

And you're talking like Loki becoming Thanos' advisor for the movie to dying at the beginning of the movie is a very small change.

I don't see how a guy can go from being part of purple man's entourage to not being in the movie at all with 'minor reshoots'

My favorite iron man suit...

I have to think about that.

I have none :smile:
Thats because you love all of Tony's suits.

Even his business suits

404562be07d1a31d3d679c6be2f3afcd.jpg

Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck, has anyone watched a movie directed from them? I’m looking to watch Mississippi Grind to get a feel for their cinematography and how they could approach Captain Marvel.
probably the only marvel movie im not looking forward to

the actress looks like she smells

just watched dr strange.. how come he couldn't trap thanos in a time loop? :lol:

just watched dr strange.. how come he couldn't trap thanos in a time loop? :lol:
Was thinking about this.

First go round he had an enchantment on it.

2nd time on Titan it was off somewhere hidden.

The outcome was inevitable. Maybe he had to put up a fight to convince Thanos he forcefully got it.

He didn't get a chance to use it at all in battle. Only to look forward in time.

The first go round, Voldemort incapacitated him before he attempted to use the time stone

The next time he was in battle he was in Titan. He'd already look into the future before he fought Thanos and it must've shown that using the time loop wouldn't work.

I feel like Thanos had such will and conviction he'd wait out the time loop until Strange blinked first :lol:

Like Dormammu was weak, Thanos need that stone I could do this all eternity...

Back
Top Bottom