WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

31429338_2079093068829267_3974786967370989568_n.jpg

yea that post was accurate enough for as old as it was

its minor nitpicks and handwringing

but if that second spoiler is true

prepare for the disappointment not everyone will be satisfied

this movie was great! dont know why you hating. its not like thanos died of exhaustion at the end

be thankful rian johnson didnt direct it

Thanos did the snap on his deathbed. Russo’s pulling a hack job lowkey hurt me more than Rian Johnson’s farce of a Star Wars film. It’s easy to hate Rian Johnson, Looper lowkey sucked. But the Russo’s made Civil War fam. Civil War. Literally on some Michael Jackson “Thriller” **** :lol: I wanna fight them so bad for what they did with this movie but I still give them clout. Feel like I’m taking a cheating husband back :smh:

Loki being na adviser and Thor wearing an eyepatch the whole film are all wrong. Thor was cast into space, he survived the explosion. There was no sign of other asgardians at all. Antman is not in the movie at all. It says Steve and his crew sent Vision to Wakanda and came back later but they all came with them. And it said Steve kills Corvus after Corvus kills Vision and continues to beat everyone who tries to stop them.

Everything else can be concluded from the leaked footage.

Plenty of details in that leaks are wrong and were just guesses from the leak footage.

Loki being an advisor to Thanos was proposed in the film before he was killed and that along with Thor wearing an eye patch the whole film, the details surrounding how he ended up in space floating lifeless, and Cap, Falcon and widow coming back to Wakanda after leaving are little things that could have been changed in reshoots at the time. They’re so close to what actually happens to be stabs in the dark. The leak mentions Antman isn’t their at all in any significant way which is true. The meat of the leak is also 100% right and was hidden from trailers and any type of promotion. Eitri, Red Skull and Gamora being killed for the soul stone. Marvel had advertisement out with Tony Stark associated with the Soul Stone as late as 3 weeks before the release of the film. Leaker is supposedly a disgruntled VFX artist.

Rogers is never called Nomad, in fact he’s called Cap numerous times in the film

Cap, BW, and Falcon don’t send Vision to Wakanda, they go with him

They don’t return to Wakanda when Thanos’ army invades, they’re already there

Cap doesn’t kill Corvus and Corvus doesn’t kill Vision

Loki gives up the space stone for Thor’s life, not the Asgardian refugees

Thor isn’t cast into space by Thanos, he’s left on the ship

The Guardians arrived because of the distress signal the Asgardian ship sent out, they weren’t following Thanos’ trail of destruction

I could keep going but that’s enough

All of those are minute details that could be changed in reshoots easily. Red Skull appearing, Peter Dinklage’s role, his name and his appearance, Gamora being sacrificed for the soul stone? Those are literally the biggest points of the movie that Marvel tried to keep under wraps and but was leaked verbatim 6 months before it released.

dude it can't ber just minute details changed on reshoots when almost all the scenes he mentioend isn't accurate

so you're saying they reshot the whole film?

come on man, even you're better thant to believe such hogwahs

again most of those can be guessed from the leaked stuff

and AntMan not there in a significant way implies he had some presence but he wasn't even in the film at all

Marvel had advertisement out with Tony Stark associated with the Soul Stone as late as 3 weeks before the release of the film.

and this has nothing to do with anything, people just assumed when he just happen to slot him in where there needed to be fill a color in the marketing :lol:

none of it was confirmed at all and might have been done to derail people just like that running shot in the trailer

Who said Thanos knew Tony cuz of the soul stone?

When Thanos and Gamora are on their search of the Soul Stone, they travel to Vormir, a desert like planet with lavender skies and monsterous mountains. And on their quest, they run into the guardian of the Soul Stone: The Red Skull. Red Skull has an apparent sense of knowledge, obvious when he accurately named and describes both Thanos and Gamora and says something along the lines of “There’s a sense of knowledge related with the Soul stone” and being the guardian comes with a curse of possessing it. So it’s quite evident that having the Soul Stone has a perk of also obtaining the knowledge of those around you, presumably, having access to their souls. That makes sense, which then leads into the “continuity” aspect like I stated earlier.

Everytime Thanos received a Stone, he used it, or their presence/powers became evident directly after Thanos clicked it in. There’s no exception to this. After Thanos got the Soul Stone, he traveled to Titan where he then encountered Tony Stark, hence the liner “Stark” “You know me?” “I do. You’re not the only onecursed with knowledge.”

Call me crazy, but using that word “cursed” twice in relation to posessing some sort of knowledge seems connected to me.

So yeah, seems to me that Thanos used the Soul stone to gather his intel on Stark.

That “IW leak” from Nov ‘17 is 50% right at best
That "leak"is so laughably bad but yet so coincidentally right that I can't call it.

I wonder about the dudes command of the English language the way some things are made.

It has just enough fanservice for me to want it to be true (Stark gauntlet!, scumbag dying) despite a lot of it having no basis in the comics.

Some of it reads so made up but the way the IW was leaked read pretty dumb as well.

Given how much was wrong I'm not worried about the final version.

Last edited:
dude it can't ber just minute details changed on reshoots when almost all the scenes he mentioend isn't accurate

so you're saying they reshot the whole film?

come on man, even you're better thant to believe such hogwahs

again most of those can be guessed from the leaked stuff

and AntMan not there in a significant way implies he had some presence but he wasn't even in the film at all

and this has nothing to do with anything, people just assumed when he just happen to slot him in where there needed to be fill a color in the marketing :lol:

none of it was confirmed at all and might have been done to derail people just like that running shot in the trailer

C’mon RFX what are you saying right now? Those small inaccuracies he listed didn’t change the overall movement of the plot. Thor having an eye patch we know for sure can be added in post production. It would be totally different if he said something mentioning Hulk killing Outriders or he said Loki delivers the final blow on Thanos. November ‘17 90% of people you spoke too would have told you the Soul Stone was in Wakanda. The leaker not only detailed a major character’s death but tied it to the soul stone as well. That and Red Skull appearing are the main reasons this leak was dismissed because it seemed too out there but those things happened EXACTLY. This wasn’t something that someone could pull out their ***. Off that alone you have to overlook the minor deviations while still taking to account how close they were to what actually happened.

But even the **** the leaker got right, he or she got some of the details wrong. Thanos actually loved Gamora and didn’t see her as just as an asset. Also why mention the Red Skull makes an appearance but not say he’s the guardian of the soul stone?

When Thanos and Gamora are on their search of the Soul Stone, they travel to Vormir, a desert like planet with lavender skies and monsterous mountains. And on their quest, they run into the guardian of the Soul Stone: The Red Skull. Red Skull has an apparent sense of knowledge, obvious when he accurately named and describes both Thanos and Gamora and says something along the lines of “There’s a sense of knowledge related with the Soul stone” and being the guardian comes with a curse of possessing it. So it’s quite evident that having the Soul Stone has a perk of also obtaining the knowledge of those around you, presumably, having access to their souls. That makes sense, which then leads into the “continuity” aspect like I stated earlier.

Everytime Thanos received a Stone, he used it, or their presence/powers became evident directly after Thanos clicked it in. There’s no exception to this. After Thanos got the Soul Stone, he traveled to Titan where he then encountered Tony Stark, hence the liner “Stark” “You know me?” “I do. You’re not the only onecursed with knowledge.”

Call me crazy, but using that word “cursed” twice in relation to posessing some sort of knowledge seems connected to me.

So yeah, seems to me that Thanos used the Soul stone to gather his intel on Stark.
Who wrote all of that up?

Cuz they got a lot wrong.

Being the guardian of the soul stone and possessing it are 2 different things.

Red Skull specifically said he was sent there cursed to never actually get the soul stone cuz what was required he was incapable of doing. Being guardian came with knowledge.

Then when you get to what the soul stone actually does seems there's some reaching to say its being cursed with knowledge.

And the way Thanos talked about not being the only one cursed with knowledge had to do with the knowledge Tony was cursed with (when he went through the portal).
this movie was great! dont know why you hating. its not like thanos died of exhaustion at the end

be thankful rian johnson didnt direct it
The fan rage had Thanos been meditating on Titan the whole time while he sent his force ghost to Wakanda and then just diappated in the wind after he snapped his fingers :rofl:

But even the **** the leaker got right, he or she got some of the details wrong. Thanos actually loved Gamora and didn’t see her as just as an asset. Also why mention the Red Skull makes an appearance but not say he’s the guardian of the soul stone?

This is from November of ‘17. Do you feel like the movie was completely finished by then and that things couldn’t be added or taken out?

C’mon RFX what are you saying right now? Those small inaccuracies he listed didn’t change the overall movement of the plot. Thor having an eye patch we know for sure can be added in post production. It would be totally different if he said something mentioning Hulk killing Outriders or he said Loki delivers the final blow on Thanos. November ‘17 90% of people you spoke too would have told you the Soul Stone was in Wakanda. The leaker not only detailed a major character’s death but tied it to the soul stone as well. That and Red Skull appearing are the main reasons this leak was dismissed because it seemed too out there but those things happened EXACTLY. This wasn’t something that someone could pull out their ***. Off that alone you have to overlook the minor deviations while still taking to account how close they were to what actually happened.

i am not going to exhaustively argue with you to no end but as I said, after all the toy leaks and that leaked vid that was different from the SDCC one, it's easy enough to guess most of those plots and be off on the extra details

on another news that will surely disappoint lame once again...

Avengers: Infinity War debuts in China with $200M

Marvel Studios‘ Avengers: Infinity War again dominated the global box office with a $349 million weekend, including an estimated $200 million from China, making it the second-biggest industry three-day opening ever there. Domestically, Infinity War added $61.8 million for a total of $547.8 million after three weeks, while internationally the film added $281.3 million for a total of $1.059 billion. That takes the global total to $1.607 billion, puts the film at No. 5 on the all-time global list, and makes it the highest-grossing Marvel Cinematic Universe release ever, surpassing Marvel’s The Avengers‘ $1.519 billion!

i am not going to exhaustively argue with you to no end but as I said, after all the toy leaks and that leaked vid that was different from the SDCC one, it's easy enough to guess most of those plots and be off on the extra details

This isn’t an argument. We can agree to disagree. However Gamora being killed for the soul stone wasn’t hinted at in the trailer or toys. This leak is clearly from someone who has valid intel

Kevin Feige confirms ‘plans’ for Ms. Marvel after Captain Marvel

“We’re doing Captain Marvel right now. Captain Marvel‘s shooting right now with Brie Larson. Ms. Marvel, which is another character in the comic books, the Muslim hero who is inspired by Captain Marvel, is definitely sort-of in the works. We have plans for that once we’ve introduced Captain Marvel to the world.”

Who wrote all of that up?

Cuz they got a lot wrong.

Being the guardian of the soul stone and possessing it are 2 different things.

Red Skull specifically said he was sent there cursed to never actually get the soul stone cuz what was required he was incapable of doing. Being guardian came with knowledge.

Then when you get to what the soul stone actually does seems there's some reaching to say its being cursed with knowledge.

And the way Thanos talked about not being the only one cursed with knowledge had to do with the knowledge Tony was cursed with (when he went through the portal).

ill just say that youre doing bit of reaching yourself and that it sounds more accurate than anything ive heard in here about it

The thing I didn't is they knew thanos had the time travel stone and no one predicted that he can turn back time ? Doctor strange was doing it with that rotten apple
Other than Thor, Dr. Strange hasn't met any of the ppl in that Wakanda-Vision death scene. Unlike Stark they did not get the benefit of the infinity stone exposition tutorial.
ill just say that youre doing bit of reaching yourself and that it sounds more accurate than anything ive heard in here about it
So did you come up with that? Or you just agreeing with someone else?

Cuz if you didn't your reply makes more sense. Also why you assumed thats the case and ran with it.

its not really an assumption given the context of the movie and the "curse of knowledge"

red skull says it to thanos and gamora who he would have no way of knowing

next time thanos says it is to tony with the soul stone

but the .04 seconds stark was in a portal from that thanos hopes they remember him? nah

like i said regardless of who thought it up/wrote it out it makes the most sense

Back
Top Bottom