WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

my god, you ability (inability) to comprehend is off the charts

i don't even know why people bother, myself included :smh:

"hey, who is better, Kobe or Lebron?"

"well, this guy is better because of this and that"

"but he isn't, Lebron/Kobe is"

"no he's not, he didn't win 6 chips"

"wtf are you talking about, neither did ____"

"oh aren't we talking about the goat MJ, i thought that was implied?"

:rofl:
I never thought I'd have to spell out why I thought mass genocide was wrong

But ok. You have a good morning sir

Bunch of Chidis in this thread rn :lol:

tumblr_odxv9cVkDr1u3csx3o3_500.png

anyways in regards to Thanos' decision, Thanos did proclaim to Gamora that her home planet was better for what he did and prospered

Watching IW a third time right now.. Oh man I'm running on 4 hours of sleep..maybe this wasn't a good idea. I might fall asleep during the movie! Lol

I really liked how they shot the sequence when Maw and Dwarf arrived in New York.

Guys question after avengers 4 what happens to the characters? Do they continue or some gets like a reboot?

Guys question after avengers 4 what happens to the characters? Do they continue or some gets like a reboot?

this will be the end of a journey.. but they will continue on to a new phase WITH some of the same players

like they already have movies lined up for certain properties

So for example RDJ continues as Ironman and has all those experiences?

I personally think RDJ stays on, but more so in a role similar to Fury or Tony's role in CW. The cool thing about Iron Man is all they need is his voice. The one thing RDJ hated most was the HUD work. If you've noticed there was only a couple scenes where they did it in CW ("so was I" scene) and I don't think he did any HUD work in Infinity War (could be wrong). Point is, the major issue he had was the HUD and they've gone away from it a great deal in order to keep RDJ around longer. He can continue to be Iron Man. Tony may age, but the armor doesn't.

I'm interested to see how they form the next team. Although BP has been in Civil War, his solo film and IW, he's still not an Avenger. I'm waiting for BP to get that formal invite.

Does he even want to be an Avenger? He just now came around to reveiling true Wakanda. His council would flip with the leaves of absence ("Wakanda, needs a king!"). Don't think he wants to run around the world cleaning up old Chitauri weapons.

Does he even want to be an Avenger? He just now came around to reveiling true Wakanda. His council would flip with the leaves of absence ("Wakanda, needs a king!"). Don't think he wants to run around the world cleaning up old Chitauri weapons.

It's debatable if he wants to be an Avenger, but I think they'll make him one, especially with Avengers 4 ending the current phases. In the comics and cartoons he always seems to be more of a king than Avenger. He never seems like the type who wants to be an Avenger but he becomes one regardless. With Wakanda actually revealing themselves, it makes more sense for him to be one. If Wakanda remained concealed, it wouldn't make much sense for him to be an Avenger as the issues plaguing the Earth wouldn't mean much to him, hence, "I am not king of all people. I am king of Wakanda". Now he acknowledges that all people are his people.

Back
Top Bottom