WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

ya'll looking entirely too deep at this. Fact of the matter is, it worked on the planets he conquered, so he decided to do it on a wider scale. And since when has flawed logic stopped an evil person from attempting to execute their plan?

not really too deep, just a different discussion and you really have to discuss something because it's still 2 months til Antman2

do you prefer they go back to "cap v im" argument?

btw I do think it's also fine if it doesn't last long, Thanos' plan doesn't have to be perfect really and that could be an arc in itself in the books if they want

but think of Watchmen how Ozymandias made Dr Manhattan the villain the whole world could hate to unite them all, it was implied that everything will be exposed and it will all fall apart eventually but for the meantime there was peace and it is up to you to think up of the events to follow

which option is better? the Thanos route was the best possibility and if population control is the main issue that he wants to resolve, his choice was better and it will cause more regulations and rules on controlling population than just increasing resources

increasing resources doesn't even open up awareness at all, Thanos choice will at least open peoples eyes to the issue
I agree that Thano's way is increasing awareness for those are kept alive... But it's still not ethical. People should always have the choice to do better with what resources they have, and the choice is taken away when they disappear to dust..

I agree that Thano's way is increasing awareness for those are kept alive... But it's still not ethical. People should always have the choice to do better with what resources they have, and the choice is taken away when they disappear to dust..

Well a more 'ethical' solution would be for Thanos to stop a certain amount of people/animals from being able to reproduce rather than killing billions outright. Over time the population would experience negative growth and eventually shrink. He as the time stone, he can speed up the process.

wait... your argument is that it isn't an ethical move...

wtf?

he committed genocide, obviously it isn't ethical :lol:
Yea it sounds obvious but people are still arguing for the unethical choice.. Unless you guys don't care about ethics lol

And MalcolmNewton MalcolmNewton that actually sounds dope...stop reproduction or at least limit it without killing ppl

Yea it sounds obvious but people are still arguing for the unethical choice.. Unless you guys don't care about ethics lol

i just read through the last page (quickly) and i missed anyone arguing about ethics(?)

the initial question was why not create more resources instead...

i just read through the last page (quickly) and i missed anyone arguing about ethics(?)

the initial question was why not create more resources instead...
Lol can you explain the argument for doubling more resources versus killing without bringing ethics into the equation?

I thought ethics was implied

i don't have to explain it because ethics shouldn't be considered because that is obviously out of the window when Thanos was manually executing half the population before he got the gauntlet

and bringing ethics brings a whole slew of different discussions, you're opening up a whole new can of worms

you say this...

Yea it sounds obvious but people are still arguing for the unethical choice

and that is because people aren't talking about ethics, obviously if you put that into play and in the real world, it makes a difference in the argument

but you're arguing a point without mentioning that "point" and assume that is what people are talking about

Why didn't Nick Fury hit Captain Marvel on her hip during the Chitauri attack on New York?

They're gonna need to provide a specific explanation on his rules for using the CM beeper because the Chituari invasion is as close as it gets to needing cosmic help.

And that leak is legit. Way too accurate, with most of the incorrect details being extremely close to what actually happened.

I think during the attack on NY Captain Marvel was still gone/lost. What I believe is during the time between the end of AOU and IW, Fury has been occupied with her in some way. At the end of AOU he was with the New Avengers at the Avengers training facility. We don't hear of him after that. He just disappeared. So I'm sure it'll be explained that it had something to do with her.

i don't have to explain it because ethics shouldn't be considered because that is obviously out of the window when Thanos was manually executing half the population before he got the gauntlet

and bringing ethics brings a whole slew of different discussions, you're opening up a whole new can of worms

you say this...

and that is because people aren't talking about ethics, obviously if you put that into play and in the real world, it makes a difference in the argument

but you're arguing a point without mentioning that "point" and assume that is what people are talking about
Lol you're writing too much. All you got to say is you didn't think ethics was important to the conversation and that's fine.

I think during the attack on NY Captain Marvel was still gone/lost. What I believe is during the time between the end of AOU and IW, Fury has been occupied with her in some way. At the end of AOU he was with the New Avengers at the Avengers training facility. We don't hear of him after that. He just disappeared. So I'm sure it'll be explained that it had something to do with her.
That's what I would like to think and believe all that will be addressed in the Captain Marvel movie.

do you prefer they go back to "cap v im" argument?

images

Last edited:
Lol you're writing too much. All you got to say is you didn't think ethics was important to the conversation and that's fine.

wtf are you talking about

you bring a new aspect to the discussion without ever mentioning it (anyone else and actually started as a joke) and now I am writing too much and I should just say it doesn't matter?

why don't you just admit you were wrong and it was your bad that you assumed people were arguing something that no one has ever mentioned, ever?

:lol:

this is why ameLaLwaysLose

I'm thinking cap marvel was possibly indisposed in some way until recently... Ie. Trapped in Quantum Realm or something..

It'd be interesting if she's been active since aou but not on earth.

This is not complex. Thanos is bad at logic. His planet was destroyed by over population. Ergo all planets willl be destroyed by over population is his conclusion. It’s illogical but he has the power and will to execute his own brand of fixing it.

wtf are you talking about

you bring a new aspect to the discussion without ever mentioning it (anyone else and actually started as a joke) and now I am writing too much and I should just say it doesn't matter?

why don't you just admit you were wrong and it was your bad that you assumed people were arguing something that no one has ever mentioned, ever?

:lol:
It was never new

It was never new

my god, you ability (inability) to comprehend is off the charts

i don't even know why people bother, myself included :smh:

"hey, who is better, Kobe or Lebron?"

"well, this guy is better because of this and that"

"but he isn't, Lebron/Kobe is"

"no he's not, he didn't win 6 chips"

"wtf are you talking about, neither did ____"

"oh aren't we talking about the goat MJ, i thought that was implied?"

:rofl: